Followed home.

YAH! JUGULLE?!

“Yoona lives with you?!” said Chunji.

“Why would you think such a thing?” I said blankly.

“I heard you over the phone…you clearly yelled out Yoona’s name”

“You know, there’s more than one Yoona in this world…” I walked away to avoid any other questions… I hope he doesn’t suspect or tell anyone.

 

-Yoona’s POV-

 

Classes were as boring as usual, and L.Joe was surprisingly quiet.

We had a 5 minute break before the teacher comes.

“Is there something wrong?” I asked but he looked out of the window.

“L.Joe?”

“Just leave him alone, will you?” I felt someone grab the back of my shirt and pushed me off my chair.

“YAH! WHO ARE YOU TO PUSH ME?!”

“I’m Miss A’s Suzy, And L.Joe has no interest in you.”

“He’s not interested in trash like you either…” I replied and got up, I looked at L.Joe but he was completely ignoring us.

“YAH! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!” she yelled and slapped me.

“That’s enough.” Said L.Joe, he walked out of class and she followed him. I sat in my seat and the teacher came in.

 

-L.Joe’s POV-

“Oppa! Why did you stop me from beating the crap out of her?”
“Don’t call me oppa!” I replied harshly. I can’t stand Suzy! I’m already in a bad mood when chunji told me over text that Yoona lives with Taehyung!

“Oppa what’s wrong?” she held my hand and continued “Is it that girl? I’ll go beat her up right now!”

I removed her hand harshly away from mine “We’re not a couple anymore, stop calling me that.”

“I know you still have feelings for me” she said. We used to date, but I caught her cheating on me. It was a while back, my feelings for her are over.

I was about to walk away when she suddenly kissed me.

 

-Yoona’s POV-

“Class dismissed” when I heard the teacher say that, I ran out of class and looked for L.Joe. I saw him standing alone, so I came closer.

“L.Joe?” I tilted my head and saw him and Suzy kissing. Why are they kissing?! Are they a couple?! Does he like her?? How long have they been together for?

When he turned around, his eyes widened and I ran away.

“YAH!” he yelled and ran after me but I eventually lost him from the crowd.

I felt something inside of me, it hurts. Why do I feel this way? Why do I feel weird? And… why is my heart aching in pain?

I avoided him for the rest of the day.

 

-The end of the day-

 

“Yoona!” I turned around to see Chunji running towards me.

Yeah?

Want to walk home together? Since we live in the same neighbourhood and all…

Uhh… I’m going to my aunt’s house, sorry

“Oh, I guess we could walk together next time…” we both parted our ways. I walked on a different street so that he won’t suspect anything. Keeping this a secret is really hard…. Should I just rent an apartment?

I felt the presence of someone following me. I turn around, but no one’s there.

I got the creeps so I went back home. Before I entered, someone called my name.

“Yoona!”

“Chunji? Didn’t you go home?”

“My mom told me to do the laundry…”

“Where’s the laundry?” I looked around, he didn’t have laundry with him… and he was still in his school uniform with his bag, too.

“It’s still at the laundry place...” he was acting weird.  “Is this your place?”

“Uh… Yeah, why?”

“So you do live with Taehyung, L.Joe won’t be happy to hear about this…”

“Mwo?! Why would I live with Taehyung?!”

I heard the sound of the door opening and it was Ms. Kim.

“Oh, you brought a friend! Please, come in” she said as she gestured him to come inside.

“He has to do the laundry...” I got to admit that was harsh, but what am I supposed to do? Taehyung is in there!

“Oh, why don’t you go with Taehyung? TAEHYUNG COME HERE!”

OH NONONONONONO AISHHHH MY LIFE IS NOW RUINED.

“Who is it?” he said. As he arrived, our eyes widened. I guess this is over.

Chunji took a picture and ran away. “YAH!!” yelled Taehyung. “EOMA YOU RUINED EVERYTHING! DID YOU HAVE TO CALL ME HERE?!”

“DID YOU HAVE TO COME?” I yelled back at Taehyung and went to the living room were we all sat down.

“Ms. Kim, I think it’s time that I move out. I’ll rent an apartment room and I’ll start doing part time jobs from now on”

“What about Taehyung? Aren’t you guys dating? Or was it all a lie…”
“He can come visit whenever he wants.”

“YAH! YOU’RE NOT MOVING OUT!”

“THE WHOLE SCHOOL IS GOING TO KNOW THAT WE LIVE TOGETHER”

“What’s wrong with that?” said Ms.Kim

“His fan girls won’t be so happy…”

“I TOLD YOU I WON’T LET ANYONE OF THEM TOUCH YOU! Please, just please don’t move out… I’m begging you.”