Going through HELL

YAH! JUGULLE?!

Our wedding day was spectacular! All our friends, family (including mine), and other relatives came. After that, my parents went back to America, My In-Laws went to Jeju and, as for me and Taehyung…

“Whoa! This hotel room is amazing!” I said as I continued looking around.

“Bienvenue à Tahiti, Mon amour!” He gave me a warm hug and we went to take a stroll outside.

“Let’s not go too far from the hotel!”

“I know where I’m going, trust me!”

“Aigo this kid…” I mumbled to which he heard and replied.

“Says the girl who married that ‘kid’…” We walked and walked, and as expected we got lost, although the view was to die for!

“I knew it…” I said

“I know where I am!”

“Talking as if you’ve been here before…”

“I’ll ask someone!” he said and walked to a person

“Uh… Hello!”

“Bonjour Monsieur! Comment puis-je vous aider? [Hello sir, how may I help you?]”

“Uhh, hoteleu… uhm, bery bery bigeu...!” I mentally facepalmed at him trying to communicate with the guy.

He eventually understood and led us to the hotel. I jumped and spread my arms and legs on the bed as it was Taehyung’s turn to shower.

He lied beside me and I turned to face him. Our foreheads touching, our hearts beating faster than ever, Taehyung laying shirtless beside me. We kissed and he slowly moved down to my neck…

 

-1 Year later-

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH TAEHYUNG!! JUGULLE?! UH?!” I grabbed and pulled his hair while pushing.

“AISSHHHHH I’M SORRY, JUST GRAB MY ARM STOP PULLING MY HAIR!!”

“YOU’RE GONNA DIE TONIGHT!”

“YOU CAN DO IT! PUSH HARDER!”

“YOU THINK IT’S THAT EASY?! I’D LIKE TO SEE A PREGNANT TAEHYUNG GIVING BIRTH!”

I heard crying and suddenly everything became calm…

 

-Taehyung’s POV-

 

I’m going to get bald before I even meet our baby.

I thought it was the happiest moment of my life when I heard our baby cry, until Yoona was rushed to the Emergency Room for loosing too much blood.

“YOONA!” Is this a nightmare...? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!