Taekwon

YAH! JUGULLE?!

“Oppa…” he slowly opened his eyes and quickly got up to check on me.

“Are you ok?! Are you hurt?! Is the baby fine?! How was the emergency room?!”

“E.R? I didn’t go there… you hit your head pretty hard when you fainted…”

“You weren’t carried to the E.R for losing too much blood?!”

“I guess you had a nightmare, I’m fine.”

 

 As we finally came home after spending a few nights at the hospital, Taehyung and I were taking a nap with our little Taekwon in the middle.

 

Our precious little angel grew day by day.

My parents moved to Seoul and took care of Taekwon as we went to work. He eventually started walking and saying some words here and there. 

Some of you would be asking: why Taekwon? Who chose that name?

Taehyung always talked about how he wanted to name his future son Taekwon, and so I made his wish come true.

You’re probably asking: Well, what If it was a girl?

“TAEGUK!” yelled taehyung “WE WOULD’VE NAMED HER TAEGUK!”

“Sure… sure we would…”

As mentioned in the description of our story “Will our feelings change?”, well… all I can say is IN YOUR FACE TAEHYUNG YOU OWE ME 20$!

“Why 20$?”

“You said you’ll give me 20$ if our feelings change! You should keep your words, Oppa.”

“Arasseo, arasseo” he handed me 20$ and I smirked evilly and walked away.

Even as married couples, we will always be as childish as ever… or will we?

“NO. NO MORE QUESTIONS TO THE VIEWERS!” he yelled

“JUST 20$ MORE DOLLARS PLEASEEEE” i chased him as he ran away from me

 

 

“I hope you liked reading our story! Thank you!” Said Taehyung and we all bowed.

“I bet you 50$ that they did” I continued.

“I TOLD YOU NO MORE BETTING!”

“OPPAAA!!!” I ran after him another time.

 

I hope you enjoyed!

감사합니다~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

http://www.wattpad.com/28695369-bangtan-sonyeondan-bts-bangtan-boys-v-kim-taehyung

I’m not a creep I swear…