Punished.

YAH! JUGULLE?!

It’s been 2 days since L.Joe and I started dating. Taehyung told BTS and L.Joe told Teen Top, and then there’s me…. I haven’t really made any friends yet, so I haven’t told anyone.

It was Monday, the worst day of the week. L.Joe and I were walking to school together, with our fingers entwined. L.Joe told Girl’s Day that if they do anything wrong to me, or even come near me, he would transfer, so apparently I won’t get bothered anymore.

We sat in our seats, my head on his shoulder and his head resting on mine, waiting for the teacher.

“Yah… Jungkook, do you think this is right?” Jimin whispered to Jungkook as he looked over at us, as if I don’t hear them.

“Not really… do you think Taehyung is ok? I mean, he lost over that thing….” Jungkook whispered back.

“YAH!” L.Joe yelled and I chuckled “This isn’t funny!” he said and I continued laughing.

“Open your books at page 455 and answer question 1 to 30.” Said the teacher as he walked in.

“Well good morning to you to….” I mumbled, to which everyone heard. I lowered myself in my seat as they all stared at me, L.Joe chuckled “Yah!” I lightly hit his arm as he continued laughing. I guess what goes around, comes around.

I looked over at L.Joe’s paper to ‘make sure’ he’s solving them right, and he caught me.

“You didn’t start yet?” he whispered

“Help me! I don’t understand!” I whispered back

“We learnt it last Friday!”

“L.Joe and Yoona, this is your last chance! This is individual work!” said the teacher.

“Ne…” we both replied and L.Joe continued his work, I continued my ‘Correction’ of his work. He purposely put his book on his previous answers and smirked.

“Pleaseee help me” I did my aegyo and he chuckled.

“Both of you, outside.” We walked outside the class and the supervisor came.

We had to get on our knees and put our hands up for about 30 minutes without break, the supervisor would leave and come back, when he left, we took a break. We completely forgot that our teacher could see if we have our hands up from the window…

“This is what happens when you don’t pay attention in class” He said as he flicked my forehead.

“This is what happens when you don’t help your girlfriend…” I stuck my tongue out.

~30 minutes of bordom passed by~

We went back into our position as we heard the supervisor’s footsteps “30 minutes is over, return to class now.” He said and left. We went back in class.

“You too cheated when the supervisor left, you’re staying 20 minutes cleaning the school at the end of the day.” Our teacher said to which I mumbled “Aishh…”

“30 minutes for Yoona”

“Wae?!”

“35 minutes…”

I quietly went and sat down in my seat.

 

 

-2:15, End of school-

 

We were cleaning the cafeteria as everyone left, I put some music to make it more fun.

“You’d make a good house wife” he teased me. As his 20 minutes were over, he left… he actually left me all alone in this school…

“Yoona” I nearly got a heart attack as I heard my name, I turned around and it was my teacher.

“You can leave now”

“But I need 7 more minutes….”

“It’s ok, you suffered enough for today”

“Thank you” I bowed, went to wash my hands and walked out.

“Yah” I saw L.Joe leaning on a tree, he checked his watch “You need 5 more minutes…” he continued.

“The teacher let me leave, I thought you left”

“I would never leave you alone” he put his arm around my shoulder and I took it off.

“You would”

“You should know me by know, I would never do that!”

“You did yesterday…”

“When?”

“We were walking and suddenly you disappeared, I found you at a buffet…”

“There was free food! I told you I wouldn’t do it again!” I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back.

“What are you guys still doing at school?” said Taehyung as he came out of the dance studio with the rest of BTS.

“Ahah… long story…”

“Are you going home?”

“Yeah”

“I guess he can walk you home then” said L.Joe. He hugged me and kissed my forehead.

“Good Night”

 “Good Night” he replied and we parted our ways.

“You two seem to be getting along” said Taehyung.

“Yeah…” I stopped walking and he turned around.

“What’s wrong? Why’d you stop?”

“Are you sure you’re ok with all of this?”

“Yah… I said I’ll support you! I just want to see you smiling” he put his two finger at the corner of my lips and made a smile.

 

-Taehyung’s POV-

 

If only I could tell you this directly… My heart breaks whenever I see you two together, I can’t sleep because I know that you’re not mine, you’re his now. What can I do, though? I want you to live a happy life with the person you love. I’ll support you even though it kills me. I love you, why can’t you love me back?