Last day of suspension

YAH! JUGULLE?!

“Hey…” I said as I knocked on Taehyung’s room door.

“Open” he said and I followed his command. There lies a shirtless Taehyung scrolling on YouTube.

“I… I was wondering if… uhm… there’s school tomorrow and…. I…” He looked at me and I froze.

“Are you alright?” he said

“Y-Yeah… I just…”

“Why are you stuttering?”

“It’s just…” he got out of his bed and bent down to my height. I froze once again and swallowed before I continued.

“It’s nothing, I’ll just lea--”

“Tell me”

“I-I said it’s nothing! Forget it!” he leaned in closer.

“Are you going to tell me or not?”

“Yah… forget it, arasseo?”

“Ani… you’re not leaving until you tell me!” he dragged me towards his bed and we sat there, I was gulping once In a while.

“Can you put a shirt on?” I said as I looked away

“Wae? You only want to see Mark’s abs?”

“What are you talking about?”

“You were sleeping on his lap, your hands were all over his abs…” I looked at him with wide eyes.

“I guess you didn’t know…”

“It’s just that I feel uncomfortable being in your room… on your bed… with you shirtless…”

“What are you thinking?” he leaned in close and I closed my eyes tightly as his lips were so close to mine. He grabbed his shirt and wore it… what am I thinking?! His shirt was behind me and he just wanted to grab it!

“Happy?” he smirked and I nodded “So what do you want to do?” he continued

“I’m bored…”

“Come here” he layed down on the side of his bed with his knees up and the bottom part of the laptop on his thighs.

“N-Ne?!”

“aishh why don’t you listen the first time, I won’t do anything!” he pulled me next to him and I sat down.

“You’re not going to lay down?”

“A-Ani… I’m comfortable this way”

“Yah, you think I’m going to do something to you? Am I a ert to you?”

“Aniya, here, I’ll lay down…” I layed down, not exactly near him.

“Come closer, you won’t see anything from there” he went on YouTube. I slowly came closer.

“More..” I came closer

“Moree…” I was stuck next to him, my head on his pillow, his blanket wrapped around my body, the sound of him breathing next to me.

“What do you want to watch?”

“Anything is fine…”

“ it is…”

“ANIYA! Anything but that!”

“I was kidding” he chuckled and he put the movie ‘Men in Black’.

After an hour of watching it, I fell asleep.

 

-Taehyung’s POV-

 

We were watching the movie until I felt something press against my shoulder, it was Yoona.

“Falling asleep without even finishing the movie…” I fixed her head position and fixed the blanket over her. I lowered the volume for the movie and continued watching it. A few moments later, I heard a knock on the door. I went downstairs and opened, it was Mark.

“Yoona is sleeping.” I clearly stated and he came inside as I was about to shut the door.

“I don’t know what you have against me but I care less. I want to speak with Yoona”

“I told you she’s sleeping.” He walked upstairs and saw her in my bed.

“Tch” he said and picked her up.

“What do you think you’re doing?”

“I’m taking Yoon as of now.”

“Taking Yoona? She belongs here.” I took her away from him.

“You guys have a one sided love. You dating her would never happen arasseo?”

“It’s not a one sided love...” She said, half asleep.

“You’re just sleep talking, you’d never like that punk! You like me!”

“I like that punk… I don’t like the fact that you are being harsh to him right now, please leave” she continued

“Yoona!” he yelled

“Please...” She went towards her room.

He left and I locked up and went to Yoona’s room.

“Stand up so you can sleep under the blanket”

“mmmm” she mumbled and faced the other way. I got my blanket and put it on top of her.

I went back into my room and slept.