My first kiss was with...

YAH! JUGULLE?!

-Taehyung’s POV-

The rest of BTS arrived and we split up to find Yoona. She’s still not familiar with Seoul so she probably doesn’t know where she’s going.

 

-Yoona’s POV-

Where am I? Am I going to live?! I didn’t even bring money! If he didn’t take my phone, I’d be sleeping peacefully now! Aish, that Jerk. I never want to see him in my life!

I felt someone follow me, I secretly got my phone and called L.Joe;

“Hey! What happened? You didn’t answer my texts :(” he said

“I think I’m being followed” I whispered

“WHAT?! WHERE ARE YOU?”

“I don’t know! There’s a PC room and some restaurants, near a park.”

“I’ll be right there, for now, I want you to go inside the PC room so you won’t be alone, got it?!”

“Ok” I hung up the phone and entered, I sat on a computer and played league of legends. Someone wearing a black hat and mask covering half his face sat next to me. I took a peak and it looked like the guy that was in taehyung house, the one that disappeared. I remember his eyes quite well.

“Yoona?” I heard L.Joe call my name so I turned off the computer and stood up.

“You know, we could have met at the restaurant…” he continued

“Ahah… sorry, I wanted to check my account on League of Legends. Let’s go” he held my hand and we walked out and went into a coffee shop.

“Why aren’t you wearing a jacket? And where’s your shoes?”

“Long story…” he put his jacket over me and brought me a cup of coffee.

“Ran away from home?”

“I guess you can say that...”

“Where are you planning on staying?”

“I didn’t bring my wallet or clothes with me… I’m not even familiar with Seoul, so I don’t know…”

“You can stay at my place, my parents aren’t home.” I choked on my coffee when I heard that. I can’t stay at his house!

“I’m sorry I shouldn’t have said that…” he said.

“I-it’s ok” I heard a group people call my name so I looked out the window and saw BTS going from store to store shouting my name.

“Aish…” I whispered and looked away from the window.

L.Joe came and sat next to me at the window seat so they wouldn’t see me. “Hiding from BTS?” he said. I lightly nodded, and the next thing you know, V entered the coffee shop so I hid under the table.

“L.Joe? Have you s-“

Why did he stop? Did he notice me? Please don’t notice me!

“Yoona you can come out now” said L.Joe

“Yah!” I whispered, lightly punching his knee.

“He’s looking at you, he knows you’re here” ...well that was scary to hear 0.0

I sat back next to L.Joe and looked out the window to avoid seeing him.

“I found her guys, she’s in the coffee shop” I heard him say over the phone.

“Why are you looking for Yoona?” said L.Joe

“None of your business” Taehy‎ung replied and grabbed my wrist “Let’s go.” he said.

“No!” I said and pulled his hand away from mine. L.Joe put his arms around me and said “she’s with me now”.

“Yah! I said come with me!” he pulled me towards him but L.Joe pulled me back. “Tcht, are you deaf? She doesn't want to leave!”

The next thing you know, BTS comes in and they all stare at me and L.Joe with wide eyes.

“Nona? What are you doing with him?!” said Jungkook

“I SAID LET’S GO!” Taehyung pulled me away forcefully and I held to the table that was sealed to the ground. “LEAVE ME ALONE! I DON’T EVER WANT TO SEE YOU IN MY LIFE!”

He picked me up and put me over his shoulder and started walking. L.Joe picked me up from behind and carried me back to the seat we were sitting in, then, his lips met mine. My heart started beating fast and I was blushing. He kissed me?! L.Joe kissed me?! Why would he do that??

“YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” I heard BTS say at the same time and they all dragged me away from L.Joe. I looked at him through the window and he winked at me. My first kiss... Was with L.Joe…

 

When we arrived, Taehyung locked the door and made sure I went to my room before he went to his.

I received a text from L.Joe which said “That kiss was pretty sweet ;)”

I was about to reply but Taehyung came into my room so I hid my phone.

“What do you want?” I didn’t want to look at him, so I looked out of the window

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean anything I said! I shouldn’t have said anything!” He’s actually apologizing??

“I want to be alone right now” I simply stated. He then hugged me tightly and said “please, don’t ever leave, why you make me go crazy over you?” he mumbled the last part so I didn’t really hear what he said…