Blind dates?

YAH! JUGULLE?!

I woke up from the smell of food, good food, so I washed up and went downstairs.

There I found Ms. Kim! “Yoona!” she shouted “I missed you so much!” she gave me a big welcoming hug.

“I missed you too Ms.Kim! By the way, where’s Mr. Kim?”

“Aaaye, just call us eoma and appa! He’s staying in jeju, he opened up a new hotel there”

“Omo! That’s great!”

“It sure is! Can you go wake up that sleepy head?”

“Anything for you!” I went upstairs and saw taehyung sleeping peacefully. I remembered everything that happened yesterday and blushed at the thought of L.Joe kissing me. GET YOUR HEAD TOGETHER YOONA!

“Taehyung~ Wake up” he slowly opened his eyes and looked at me

“Is this a dream? I smell good food”

“Yah! I could also cook good food if I wanted to! Your mom is here”

“Alright, I’m coming” I went back downstairs and helped Ms.Kim with breakfast.

We all sat down and started eating.

“Taehyung, you should get a girlfriend soon and move out” Ms.Kim suddenly said which caused Taehyung to choke on his breakfast. “Mo-move out?!” he said

“Well… get a girlfriend at least!”

“Mom I’m 18! I can’t move out now!”

“Fine, but I’ll put you on blind dates from now on!”

“I have a girlfriend…” to that, I burst out laughing and they both looked at me. “Sorry...” I said

“What’s her name?”

“Hyuna…”

“Come on, let’s be realistic here…” I said and earned stares from both of them. ”I’ll just… leave… yeah...”

I went to the living room, eavesdropping.

“Bring her home, I want to meet her”

“EOMA!” he yelled.

“That means you don’t have a girlfriend! I’ll set you up on blind dates.” He got up and went to his room. I followed him.

“Hyuna, huh?” I said

“Shut up >.>” he said

“Did she also have red lipstick?” I laughed but he seemed confused. “I guess you didn’t watch her music video… good luck on those blind dates!” I continued.

“Can you help me with something?” he seemed desperate so I simply said “Depends, with what?”

“You know how my mom is going to make me go on blind dates?” I already don’t like were this is going… “Could we pretend to date or at least make her think we’re dating so she doesn’t set me up with someone else? Please?” he continued and I stood there with wide eyes.

“MWO?! I don’t even think she’d allow us to ‘date’ in the first place since we’re kind of like siblings!”

“I’ll talk to her about that, you up for it though?”

“I’ll think about it…”

“Thanks kiddo!” he said as he ruffle my hair and went downstairs to his mom.

“Eomma, would you accept a girl I’m really close to? Like a sister?” he said and I went to ‘watch TV’ while eating an apple.

“Wae? You like Yoona?” I choked on my apple when I heard that…

“Uh… what if I do?”

“That’s great! Yoona do you feel the same way?” I looked at Taehyung and it seemed like he was going to kill me if I said no.

“N-Ne…” I said and continued watching TV.

“It’s settled then! You guys don’t need to move out, I could just go to Jeju with your father! Less money…”

Omg… of course money would come first in this family…

“But, how come you guys don’t act close? Are you just preventing the blind dates?”

“ANIYA! I really really like her, it’s great to see that she likes me too, right Yoona?”

“Yeah! I’m glad we feel the same way towards each other…” I can’t believe I’m doing this for him…

It was noon and I had nothing to do, Taehyung was sleeping and Ms. Kim went out with some friends. I walked downstairs and got wiped cream and a feather. I put wiped cream on taehyung’s hand and tickled his nose with the feather. He scratched it with his other hand, what a fail. I put some on his face to make him look like Santa Claus and-

“YAH! DO I LOOK LIKE A PLATE TO YOU?!” he yelled, was he not sleeping…?

“A-Aniya…” he took the wiped cream and put some on my nose, mouth and cheeks

“We’re even now, Ms. Claus” he said with a wink

I took out my hair ties and tied his hair for ‘ears’.

“What are you doing?” he said, but I didn’t reply. “…I’m hungry” he continued.

“Want me to make you something?”

“No need, I could just eat you” he said as he leaned in and the cream from my cheek.

“YAH! Don’t me ever again!” I said as I reached for a napkin.

“Alright, I won’t ‘’ you again” he emphasized the word ‘’.

He leaned in a second time as he was going to “take the cream off” my lips, but I put my hand in front of my mouth to prevent it from happening. He took my hand away and kissed me. HE KISSED ME.

“Tasty~” he said, I just stood still, speechless.

“What? You liked it didn’t you? It was better than L.Joe’s kiss, right?” he continued.

“WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!” I put my hands on my cheeks… I forgot there was aped cream there…

“Wae? You don’t want me to kiss you even though we’re dating?” he said and Ms.Kim came back home.

“WE’RE NOT DA-“He put his hand on my mouth before I could continue my sentence so I bit him. “I SAID WE’RE NOT D-“He kissed me before I continue and I was lost in another world.

“My mom is here” he whispered and I was still zoned out.

“Yoona?” he shook me and I snapped out of my thoughts.

“I think I need to go now…” I said and slowly walked towards my room.

“Did I break her?” he thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry about the long chapters guys! i can't help it v.v