Fist Fight

YAH! JUGULLE?!

I woke up and I really didn’t want to go to school, I didn’t want to see L.Joe, but we’re learning a new lesson in class…

“Aish!” I put the pillow over my face and started kicking.

Taehyung slowly opened the door and looked at me “You ok…?”

I threw the pillow at him “I don’t want to go to school today!”

“Aren’t you learning a new lesson?”

“Yeah…”

“, you don’t have friends to take notes for you” he teased and I huffed.

“YAH! Wait… JUNGKOOK AND JIMIN! They’re in my class!” I was going to text them until I realized that I was holding L.Joe’s phone, the more I looked at it, the more heartbroken I’d get.  Taehyung snatched it away from me and put it in his pocket.

“I’ll give it to him, and teach him a lesson” he mumbled the last part, I ignored it.

“Could you tell Jungkook and Jimin?”

“Arraseo” he ruffled my hair and left.

I washed up, went downstairs and put my music on blast. Hmm… what to do…

 

-Taehyung’s POV-

 

“L.JOE!” I opened the door of their classroom and looked for him.

“Why are you causing such a ruckus?” he relied. I walked over to Suzy and slammed my hands on her desk, I gave her the death glare and looked at L.Joe.

“Are you guys dating?” no one answered. “I ASKED IF YOU GUYS ARE DATING!”

“NE! WHY? CAN’T I DATE MY OPPA?” Suzy stood up and yelled back. I could see L.Joe looking back at her with wide eyes.

“What happened to Yoona? Were you cheating on her all this time? SHE DOESN’T DESERVE TO BE TREATED THIS WAY!”

“Tcht, you should have won her over, but you stayed back like a coward.” He stood up and was about to walk away. I turned him around and punch him.

“You’re the coward. A coward that doesn’t even know how to treat a lady properly.”

We got into a fist fight until the teacher came in and sent us to the principal’s office, I was suspended for 3 days since I started the fight. It was worth it.

I had bruises everywhere and blood coming from my mouth. I was told to get it treated at our school’s clinic but I went straight home.

 

-Yoona’s POV-

 

I took a nice long shower, I felt so refreshed and cleared out all my thoughts. I heard the door open, it must be Taehyung. I opened the bathroom door, still drying my hair, and I dropped my towel as I saw taehyung with bruises everywhere.

“Yah! Did you get into a fight?!” he ignored me and washed up.

“Answer me! Who did this to you? Did you get into a fight with L.Joe?! I told you not to fight anymo--”

He cut me off as he leaned in closer and kissed me. A long, passionate kiss. “The things you make me do…”

He walked towards his room and I followed him shortly.

“What do you mean? How did I make you do this?”

“Shhh. Stop talking or I’ll kiss you again.” He ‘threatened’.

“You know I hate seeing you like this….” He bent down so we could be the same height.

“I had to do this…” he put his arms on my shoulder and continued “How can I just watch him do this to you?”

“YOU COULD HAVE HANDLED IT IN ANOTHER WAY!” tears came down my cheeks.

“YOU DON’T DESERVE TO BE TREATED THAT WAY!” he yelled back, I wiped my tears and kissed him.

“I should have been with you from the beginning…” we hugged each other tightly

“Now let’s go to Doctor Jin so he can heal you…”

We went over to BTS’ dance studio, were they usually hang out. We found them laying on the floor, sleeping.

“JIN OPPA! OPPA! OPPA! OPPA! OPPA WAKE UPPPP!! OPPA I NEED YOU TO HEAL TAEHYUNG!” I yelled and I shook him.

“What now…?” he mumbled.

“WAKE UP OR I’LL STEP ON YOU!”

“I’m up!!” he stood up and went towards taehyung

”L.Joe?” Jin said and Taehyung nodded.

“Aigoo… won’t you kids ever grow up? I’ll ‘heal’ you.”

They went into a room were all the first aid and medicine were and I looked at the rest of them sleep.

I slept in next to the wall and Jungkook in front of me, I fell asleep shortly.

After 20 minutes, taehyung came out of the room and rudely woke me up.

“YAH!” he yelled, I got scared and hit my head on the wall as I woke up, I rubbed my head.

“YAH! DON’T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!” I yelled and Jungkook, who was still sleeping, also got scared and jumped. “Sorry…” I replied.

I turned to sleep on my stomach, my hands crossed and my head on laying on top of them.

“Let’s go” he said and I ignored. He grabbed my leg and dragged me towards the door. The floor was smooth so it didn’t hurt.

“I want to sleep!” I said, he put my shoes and jacket on. I’m still sitting on the floor. He put me on his back and we left.

It was quiet, so I fell asleep as I was being carried.

“You suddenly got heavier… are you eating?” he looked back and saw me sleep. “Aigoo, you’re really something…” he continued walking.

“Taehyung… please… please wait for me.” He knew I was sleep talking.

“I will do anything to be with you…” he replied.