The 'Stalker'

YAH! JUGULLE?!

I went home. All the light were off. Is anyone home? I saw Taehyung sleeping on the couch. I moved his hair away from his eyes and stood up.

“Don’t leave me...” he whispered. Is he sleep talking? He grabbed my wrist and continued “Don’t leave me, arrasseo?”

“Uh… arrasseo, I won’t” Well… that was weird.

I heard a loud thump coming from upstairs. ”MS. KIM?!” I yelled and Taehyung woke up. “CAN YOU NOT WAKE ME UP FOR ONCE?!” he yelled.

“I heard a loud thump! I’m going to check on Ms. Kim!”

“She’s not here. Her friend is in the hospital so she’s going to stay there for today.”

“Then, what was that sound…?” I ran and hid behind him.

“Again with the sound? Aigoo… let me sleep, arrasseo?”

“Go check the sound first!” I whispered.

“Why are you whispering?”
“So the thief won’t hear us!”

“Aigo. Let me sleep, please?”

“I’m scared” I said while pouting.

“Fine! I’ll check it out!” he walked upstairs and I saw a man standing at the window outside the house.

“AHHHHHHHHHHH” OMOOOO, WHAT DO I DO?! IT’S THE SAME MAN!

Taehyung came running towards me “WHAT HAPPENED? WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?” I pointed towards the window and the man ran. Taehyung went running after him.

 

-Taehyung’s POV-

 

I saw a man running away from the window, I suppose he’s the one that Yoona talks about. The ‘Stalker’. I ran after him and pushed him down.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE?” he was wearing a mask so I couldn’t see his face. I took off the mask and my eyes widened.

“T-Teacher?” he ran away before I could catch him again.

Was I mistaken? What was my teacher doing in front of my house? I ran back home to check on Yoona and she was sitting in a corner, hugging her knees while crying.

“Yoona?” I walked towards her after locking the door. I could see the fright in her eyes.

“D-Did you c-catch h-him?”

“Yeah but he ran away after I took his mask off”

“I-Is he y-your t-teacher?”

“Yeah… is he the one you always talk about?”
“N-Ne…”

 

-Yoona’s POV-

 

I had a bad experience with that man… he tried to harass me on school grounds, but he was ‘Innocent’ because of lack of proof. I had many bad times with that man, to the point that he started following me home. I didn’t tell Taehyung about anything. I don’t want him getting into fights. I don’t like seeing him hurt. I was scared. I didn’t know what to do.

Taehyung hugged me, tight. Telling me over and over again that everything will be fine. Telling me not to worry anymore. He called the cops and now they’re searching for them.

“Mianhe” I said. I feel sorry towards Taehyung. How many times did he search the house for me? How many times did he sleep uncomfortably because of me? How many times did he lack of sleep because of me? If only I can pay him back, somehow.

“Why are you apologizing?”

“I’m really sorry, because of me, you lack sleep and you always have to search the house over and over again.”

“Yah! It’s my job to protect you. I’d rather be lacking sleep than you being hurt or even kidnapped. Don’t apologize to me anymore, arrasseo?”

“Ne…” I let out a sigh.

A few days, we found out that he was finally arrested. Ah~ I feel much more relaxed.