Hurt

YAH! JUGULLE?!

I could see Busan from here! I’m glad no one is on the roof today. As I looked down, I saw Yoona sitting on a bench, alone. Did something happen? It looks like she’s crying…

 

-Yoona’s POV-

 

I went into the girl’s bathroom to fix my hair, and I heard a group of girls laughing. I knew right away that it was Girl’s Day.

“Well well well, look who it is” said Minah as she walked in. Ugh, go awayyy.

I was done with what I was doing and I walked by her, until one of them tripped me. It was Hyeri.

“What? Are you waiting for your prince to come pick you up?” she pulled my hair. I winced in pain.

“What are you talking about?” I said. My prince?

“L.Joe… you should leave him alone. This isn’t your first warning you know. Consider yourself lucky for not dying yet.”

“Why do you care who I’m with? You should mind your own business.” Sojin pushed me as soon as I said that.

“YAH! HE’S OUR OPPA, BACK OFF!” she yelled

“Oh yeah? If he’s your ‘oppa’, why is he always avoiding you? He clearly doesn’t like any of you!” I said as I pushed her away.

“Aigo this girl… do you really think he’s avoiding us? How cute, she thinks she’s the only girl he has. It’s better for you to transfer schools.” Said Mina as she pushed me and they all attacked me at once. Why this day out of every other day? The day I actually have no strength. What luck.

I had bruises everywhere. Especially my back… do you have any idea how it feels like getting stepped on by high heels? That hurts! I winced in pain to every step I took. I held in my tears. I hated crying and being alone, but what should I do? I arrived at the back of the school, where there’s a park, and I sat down on the bench. I cried. I let out all my tears. I wanted to go home. I’m not going to transfer schools, that would just show how weak I am. I sat there, for a good 30 minutes and I heard someone call my name.

 

-Taehyung’s POV-

 

“Yoona! Are you ok?!” I ran towards her. The closer I got, the darker the bruises on her face would get. “WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!”

“Girl’s day…” she said as I examined her.

“You should have went to the nurse!”

“I’m ok…”

“Why did they attack you? And I know that you’re not ok!”

“It’s nothing, you should go to class” she continued.

I wiped the blood off her lip. “It’s because of L.Joe, isn’t it?”

“Aniya! He has nothing to do with it!”

“Girl’s day are known to be the biggest fan girls of Teen Top, you can’t deny that fact. Come on, let’s get you checked”

“I don’t want to go inside (the school)! And I don’t want your fan girls to get angry too…”

“Yah! I won’t let anyone lay a finger on you from now on! Let’s go to BTS’ dance studio, Jin can heal you!” I gave her a bright smile and she smiled back.

 

-Yoona’s POV-

 

We arrived at the dance studio and the boys were sleeping soundlessly on the floor.

“JIN HYUNG! I NEED YOU TO HEAL YOONA, GET UP!” all the boys woke up except for Jin.

“YOONA, WHAT HAPPENED?”

“WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?” J-Hop Yelled.

“WHO DID THIS TO YOU?”

“WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?!” he yelled again.

“ARE YOU OK NONA?!”

“WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR PRECIOUS FACE?!” he yelled one more time and earn a push from Taehyung.

I sat down on the couch and Jin finally woke up and examined me.

“You have a lot of bruises…” he said.

“YEAH NO HYUNG, WE CAN SEE THAT! CAN YOU HEAL HER ALREADY?!” Taehyung yelled.

“YAH! RESPECT YOUR HYUNG!” Jin said as he put medicine on my face. BTS were making funny faces so they can distract me from feeling any pain.

“Is it only your face?” Jin said as soon as he finished applying the medicine.

“No…” I said as I pointed to my back.

“Want to go in another room?” he said.

“I’LL DO IT FOR HER!” Taehyung yelled as he came running towards me. The rest of the members held Taehyung back and Jin and I ran to another room.

“You still hang out with Teen Top even after Girl’s Day bullies you? You shouldn’t hang out with them anymore, arasseo?” Jin said and he took out the medicine.

“Yah! I shouldn’t hang out with you guys either! You also have fan girls!” I turned around and lifted my shirt.

“Don’t say that!”

“Then stop trying to separate me and Teen Top!” I looked out the window which leads to the dance studio. The members were having a hard time because of Taehyung, aigooo that kid…

I turned my head towards Jin “Is there a lot of bruises?” I said.

“There is, but not as severe as the ones of your face, I suggest you to wear cover girl foundation” he said with a wink.

“This is why you’re the ‘girl/eomma’ of BTS…” I said as I chuckled

“I wanted to talk to you about Taehyung… I think he likes y-” he was cut off by the sounds of heavy breathing that was heard on the window. Taehyung had his face smushed on the window, looking at us while breathing heavily.

“OMO!!” I hid behind Jin while he took a pic. “Daebak!” he said.

Taehyung opened the door and led me to the studio. “DON’T LET ANY GUY TOUCH YOU OTHER THAN ME, ARRASSEO?!”

”You’re the one who said Jin would heal me…”

“Shhhh” he said as he placed his finger on my lip, I gave him a confused look. He closed his eyes, inhaled and exhaled heavily.

“What are you doing?” I said.

“Shhh”

“I TOLD YOU NOT TO SHUSH ME!”

“BE QUIET” he replied.

“Hyung… I think Taehyung needs help… again” Said Jungkook to Jin.

“Yeah… I guess so” he replied.