Confessions

YAH! JUGULLE?!

“Big news kids!” yelled Ms. Kim

“What is it?” asked Taehyung.

“I’m moving to Jeju!” she said with a big smile, applauding herself.

“MWO?!” NO, SHE CAN’T LEAVE! SHE CAN'T LEAVE ME ALONE WITH.... THAT CREATURE!

“Mwo? You’re not ready to stay here with your boyfriend? I mean, you’ve lived together since you were kids...”

“HE’S NOT-” Taehyung stopped me by putting his hand on my mouth.

“She’ll miss you, and so will I. Have fun and stay healthy!” he gave her a big smile and helped her out with the bags.

“TODAY?!” I yelled again. This isn’t happening. This can’t be happening!

“Yes” she said as she gave me one last hug. “I’ll keep in touch with you guys. Stay safe! Taehyung, protect her from any danger! Arraseo?”

“Ne~ now get in, the driver is waiting.” he said, leading his mother towards the car.

“Byeee!”

“Bye…” we both replied and bowed one last time before going inside. What just happened...?

“Looks like we have the house to ourselves.” He winked.

“Shut up…”

“Can’t make me”

“You’re such a kid…”
“I know you are, but what am I?”
“YAH!”

“Wae? Why are you mad?” he poked me.

“Don’t touch me”

“Is it because I ruined your kiss with L.Joe? Or, I probably saved you from that kiss!”

“What if I wanted that kiss?”

“What? Repeat that.”

“WHAT IF I WANTED L.JOE TO KISS ME?!”

“YAH!”

”WHAT? WHY DO YOU CARE WHO I WANT TO KISS?!”

“BECAUSE I LIKE YOU. PABO. I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU HAVENT NOTICED, I GET JEALOUS WHEN L.JOE IS AROUND YOU. WHENEVER I CONFESS YOU THINK IT’S A JOKE. WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO TO GET YOUR ATTENTION? WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO LOVE ME BACK?!” he yelled and I was shocked by the sudden outburst.

It was suddenly quiet. I didn’t know what to say. I was speechless, dumbfounded. He likes me?! But… I don’t even know my own feelings. What about L.Joe?! He likes me too? He said he sees me as a woman, that Suzy is to him. Well, he didn’t exactly say that part.

“Answer me! Do you like L.Joe?”
“I… don’t know”

“What about me?”

“MOLLA!!” I ran to my room and screamed in my pillow. What should I do? I think I like both of them! But… L.joe… WHY DOES HE ALWAYS COME TO MIND AISHHH. I’m going to Starbucks!

I dressed up and went downstairs

“Where is he?” I whispered as I looked around

“Here” he replied and I covered my mouth. He heard me?! “Where are you going?” he said.

“Starbucks.” I replied blankly.

“About our convo… if you don’t know your feelings, I guess I would have to win you over myself” he back hugged me and whispered the last part.

“I-I’m going now!”

 

~At Starbucks~

 

“Can I get a…. Caramel Frappuccino?”

“Me too, please!” said a voice behind me “I’ll pay for both!” he continued.

“Sure!” said the lady at the cash register.

I turned around, and it was L.Joe! I was so happy to see him!

“Hey!” I replied “I can pay for my own drinks you know” I said with a slight chuckle

“A man isn’t a man if he lets his lady spend her money.” He said with a wink, I smiled.

“Here you go” said the lady as she handed us our drinks. “By the way, you guys look like a cute couple!” she continued.

“We do, don’t we?” he said as he put his arm around me. We sat down at a table in the far corner, were no one was sitting.

“Why are we sitting all the way here? We look like loners…” I said

“I only want to concentrate on you” I chuckled and took a sip of my drink. He chugged his.

“Omo! You have a white moustache!” I laughed and he looked at his mouth, which caused him to do duck lips, he looked cross eyed.

“Oops…” he said as he wiped it away. He took some cream and put it on my nose.

“Hey! What was that for?!” I looked cross-eyed when I tried looking at my nose, he laughed.

“You’re cute” he ruffled my hair and took a sip from my drink.

”Why did you chug your drink?” I said as I watched him drink mine. He handed it to me and said.

“Because I want to Share drinks with you” he winked and I felt myself blush so I looked away.

I drank from my drink and went on my phone.

“We just shared an indirect kiss!” he said happily

“Tch... Acting as if we never kissed….” I mumbled

“Tch... Acting as if you didn’t enjoy it…” he mumbled too

“Yah!”

“Remember my confession?” he randomly changed the subject

“Yeah, why?”

“Am I ever going to get an answer?”

“W-why are you bringing that up?”

“Do you have feelings for me, too?”

“Yah, why are you being like that?”

“Will you… go out with me?” I froze. Did he just ask me out? I don’t know what to say! What about Taehyung? Why is this happening to me?!