Love sickness?

YAH! JUGULLE?!

L.Joe said he’d win me over after I told him about my feelings, that I don’t know whether I like him or Taehyung. I was home, making pasta. I don’t know why, but I was mad at Taehyung.

“Yah” he said.

“I have a name you know…”

“BTS is coming”

“REALLY?! I HAVEN’T SEEN THEM IN SO LONG! WHERE WERE THEY?” I asked excitedly.

“They went to their parent’s house, they don’t live in Seoul.”

“WHEN ARE THEY COMING? I MISS THEM SO MUCH!”

“They’ll be here soon” he stood next to me as I continued making pasta.

“Need help?” he asked.

“I think I’m fine for now.” I smiled.

“You’re cute when you smile” he pinched my cheeks. I smiled brightly. Wait… wasn’t I mad at him…?

 “DING DONG, DING DONG, DING DONG” I hear J-Hope yelling from outside and Suga replied “You can just knock on the door…”

“No! I want to do it J-J-J-J Oppa J-hope style!” he sung while doing Gangnam style moves.

“WATCH THE PASTA I’LL OPEN THE DOOR!!” I said and ran towards the door, I opened it, revealing all the handsome boys of BTS. *-*

“NONA~” Jungkook yelled as he hug me tightly, we had a group hug.

“I missed you guys so much!” I actually felt like tearing up.

“Don’t cry!” said Jin

“I really missed you guys… come in!”

“Uh Yoona, help me out here!” said Taehyung and I ran to the kitchen.

“Well well well, look who got closer in our absence” said Rap mon as he winked at me.

“Aww…” Jimin sighed.

“YOONA!!!” yelled J-Hope

“Yeah?”

“I love you!” Said J-hope

“I LOVE YOU MORE!” yelled Jimin.
“I LOVE NONA THE MOST!” joined Jungkook

“YAH!” yelled taehyung as he held me close to him. “She’s mine, go find another girl!” he continued.

“When did this happen?” said Jin. Rap mon and suga high-fived each other.

“I guess it was yesterday” taehyung replied and I blushed. I turned off the stove and sat on the couch.

“Are you guys dating?” asked Jimin.

“We will, soon” I felt him look at me but I watched T.V

“Yoona, do you feel the same way?” asked suga. Can we not talk about this?!

“I don’t know how I feel... how does it feel like to love someone?” I asked, they all looked at me with wide eyes “what…?” I continued.

“Is that even a question?” asked Jimin.

“Come with me, I’ll give you ‘the talk’” said Jin and we went to another room.

“How do you feel around him?” he asked

“Well… I feel secure”

“When he looks at you?”

“I feel my heart beat…”

“Did he kiss you yet?”

“Yeah… about 2 times”

“Did you feel anything?”

“I felt passion and love… oh my…”

“You like him then!”

“But… I think I like someone else too…”

“Who is it?”
“L.Joe…”

“Our enemy?!”

“He’s a nice guy!”

“You like him?”

“Yeah…”

“Does Taehyung know about it?”

“Yeah, they said they will ‘win me over’”

“Good luck, just know that Taehyung is a GOOD guy, he is a FRIEND of ours and he REALLY likes you!”

“Yah!”

“Remember to keep track of your feelings, arraseo? Let’s go back before Taehyung dies from not seeing you” he patted my head and we walked to the living room.

“So? What happened?” asked Taehyung “Does she feel the same way?”

“You’ll find out sooner or later” said Jin as he sat down next to Suga.

“Who’s hungry?” I said, changing the subject.

“MEEE!” they all ran to the table and I put them a plate of pasta

“Woah~ this looks delicious!”

“My Nona is a chef!”

Chez Yoona~ if I every open a restaurant, that’s what I’ll name it!”

They all complimented me and I realized that Taehyung was quietly eating his plate.

“Thanks! Come on, try it out~” I said, looking over at Taehyung once in a while.

“You’re not eating?” asked Jin

“I’m not hungry…” There was so much going on in my mind that I haven’t ate lately. What should I do? Author-nim please resolve this for me! [Ani… >:)] was the author’s reply, thanks.

“You haven’t ate all day, what’s wrong?” asked Taehyung.

“I’m not feeling well… I’ll eat later”

“Love sickness~ that’s a symptom.” Said rap mon.

“♫What am I to you? Girl, what am I to you? I do love you crazy, uh, do you? ♫” Jimin started singing a part of rap mon’s rap.

“Yah!” I yelled.

 

They left an hour after they finished eating. My headache got worse. I felt like…like I was a zombie. I haven’t sleepy much lately, by the thought of Taehyung and L.Joe.

“Hey” Taehyung said as he came in my room with medication “Take these”

“Wh-What is that?” I didn’t even have enough energy to talk.

“Medication, you’ll feel better after you take this.” He put it in my mouth and helped me drink the water.

“Tae-”

“Mm?” he replied.

“Thanks” he put a cold towel on my forehead, it helped cool me down.

“No need to say thanks, now sleep, I’ll be here if you need anything” he said while my hair.

“..Ne...” I fell asleep as soon as I closed my eyes.

 

-Taehyung’s POV-

She fell asleep quicker than I thought. I hope she will get well soon… should I Google what to do? *Goes on Google and types; how to take care of a sick person* Drinking lots of liquids, eating nourishing food, WOAH, I have to… clean her every day? Aigoo… we will see how that’ll work out...

From now on until Yoona is cured, I’ll be Doctor Taehyung!

Taehyung to the rescue~