L.Joe... or Taehyung?

YAH! JUGULLE?!

I was sitting in my room. My laptop in front of me, my phone beside me, and food on my night stand, just in case I get hungry. I was searching for a room I could stay in that’s not too far from school. I got lollipop and Taehyung came in, he took it away and put it in his mouth.

“YAH! That’s my favorite one!” he shoved it in my mouth and looked at my computer screen, I quickly turned it off.

“I told you not to look at rooms anymore!” he took my laptop away, so I went on my phone.

“Ayee… jinjja? Give me the phone” he put out his arm and I refused to give it to him.

“Pali… I won’t leave if you don’t give me it!” I walked out of my room and headed to the kitchen.

“Yah! Are you ignoring me?!” I pointed towards my lollipop and he took it and put it back in his mouth.

“YAH! GIVE ME IT!” he pointed towards the lollipop, imitating me.

I sat on the counter and I received a text from L.Joe.

“Hey… can you come outside?”

“Outside… where?”

“In front of your house…”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“HE KNOWS WHERE I LIVE?!” I accidentally yelled that out loud and Taehyung looked at me.

“Who are you texting?” he said.

“No one, I’m going out for a bit…”

“In your Pyjamas?” he looked at me suspiciously.

“Yes, in my pyjamas”

“Why…?”

“Because I can.” I walked towards the door and he followed me.

“What are you doing?” I pushed him away.

“I’m coming with you…” he said blankly

“Why?”

“Because I can” he imitated me, again. Aish this kid… “I know L.Joe is out there” he continued.

I walked out and saw him standing in front of the steps. He looked amazing *-* No! Stop it Yoona! You can’t do this, he has a girlfriend!

“What do you want?” I asked blankly.

“Yeah, why are you here?” Taehyung replied and I elbowed him.

“What you saw the other day… it was a misunderstanding, I didn’t kiss her, she kissed me!”

“You sure have seemed to enjoy it…”

“I won’t let anything like that happen again! Please forgive me!” he begged and begged.

“Stop.” Said Taehyung and I look at him confusingly.

“What are you doing?” I asked

“Go back.” He told L.Joe

“I’m talking with Yoona, why are you here?” L.Joe replied.

“Yoona… Is my girlfriend.” Taehyung said as he swung his arm around me.

“MWO?!” L.Joe and I looked at him shockingly.

“ANIYA! WE’RE NOT DATING! LETS GO TALK SOMEWHERE ELSE, COME INSIDE!” I dragged L.Joe inside and locked Taehyung out.

“You were saying…” I said while closing the curtains.

“Will you forgive me?”

“Give me a good reason why I should, you know how much I hate Suzy!”

“You’re the only woman I see in my eyes, Suzy… she’s not even close to being a woman.”

I looked away as I felt my cheeks heat up. He cupped my face and leaned in closer.

“y-y-yah! H-hajima…” I felt like my heart was going to explode! Do I …like him?

Taehyung came busting in from the back door and pulled me away before L.Joe leaned in even more to kiss me. I was mentally cursing at Taehyung.

“I told you she’s taken, now leave before something bad happens.”

“Tcht… What a one sided love you got there.” He said and walked out.

“YAH! ARE YOU CRAZY?? HE ALMOST KISSED YOU! HOW COULD YOU LET HIM DO THAT!”

“IT’S NOT LIKE WE’RE DATING, WHY DO YO CARE?! STOP TELLING PEOPLE THAT WE’RE DATING WHEN WE’RE NOT!!”

“What if I wanted to date you?”

“M-MWO?!”

“I like you.”

“Yah, this is not something to joke about!” I felt my cheeks heat up so I looked down, my hair covering my face.

He lifted my head up, cupped my face and kissed me. HE KISSED ME! It was a passionate kiss, a slow kiss, a kiss to die for… wait, WHAT AM I THINKING, WHAT’S THIS JERK DOING?!

I pushed him away. “Y-YAH! DON’T DO THAT EVER AGAIN!”

He leaned down to be the same height as me and ruffled my hair. “You’re cute when you blush” he winked and went to his room, I went into mine, blushing like a maniac.