Suspended

YAH! JUGULLE?!

I woke up in my bed, the last thing I remember was sleeping in BTS’ dance studio. I went over to Taehyung’s room and saw him sleeping, he was wrapped up in his blanket, cutest thing I’ve ever seen!

“Taehyung, time to go to school… TAEHYUNG...” I went and shook him while shouting his name, he pulled me on the bed and pinned me down.

“Y-YAH…”

“Go without me”

“W-Wae?”

“I’m suspended for 3 days”

“MWO?!”

“Let me sleep… this is a 3 day vacation for me…”

“Lucky… I don’t want to go to school” I mumbled and released myself from his grip.

“If anything happens, call me, I’ll come right away” I nodded and left after I finished changing and eating breakfast.

 

-In class-

 

I walked in class, wanting to sit in another seat. To my ‘wonderful’ luck, they were all taken… I silently sat beside that jerk.

“Yoona… What you saw that day was a misunder--” L.Joe started speaking and I cut him off.

“Misunderstanding? I don’t think it was… and just to let you know, I witnessed everything…”

“I’m sorry! My mom doesn’t know about the breakup yet and she invited Suzy to our house!”

“You didn’t have to kiss her!” he went quiet.

“Yoona, Want to switch seats with Jungkook? You could copy the notes you missed too.” Said Jimin.

“Yah! You can switch seats!” Jungkook yelled back at Jiminy, he wanted to sit next to me.

“I guess you don’t care about your Nona…” Jimin continued and Jungkook gave up as we quietly switched places. As I finally finished copying the notes, I put my head on the desk and closed my eyes, I was still listening to the lesson until I heard Suzy whisper my name. She was talking to the girl sitting beside her.

“Oppa gave her up for me, he finally realized that Yoona meant nothing to him.” She said.

“Waa~ you’re so lucky! Like, why would he date trash like her anyways?” her friend continued.

“YAH!” I stood up and slammed my hands on my desk, everyone turned to face us.

“What? Got a problem?” said Suzy as she turned to face me.

“EVERYBODY SIT DOWN!” yelled the teacher, I ignored him.

“Yeah, you’re everyone’s problem.” I said.

“At least I’m not trash” she checked me out and continued with a smirk “…Like you”

I slapped her and we got into a fight… hair pulling, scratching, you name it…

“BOTH OF YOU TO THE PRINCIPAL’S OFFICE!!!” I stayed quiet and he continued “RIGHT NOW!”

We walked to the principal’s office and as a punishment, I get 2 day suspension and I have to stay an hour after school. As for Suzy, she gets to stay 2 hours after school with no suspension.

 

-After school-

 

“If you’re going to clean, do it right.” Suzy ‘informed’ me.

“You have a job, do it. Don’t just sit there doing nothing.”

“I did do something, I got a chair to sit on.”

“Tch…”

“Yoona, you may leave now” said the teacher, he looked over at Suzy and said “You’re not leaving until the cafeteria is clean.” I smirked and left. I couldn’t stand looking at her or even hearing her voice…

 

“Hey, we should talk…” L.Joe was standing near the school gate and I ignored him. “Just listen to what I have to say! You don’t need to reply...” I kept walking and he followed.

“You know… you’re the only girl I truly loved! Believe it or not, it was love at first sight! I would like it if we could solve our prob--”

“Bull.” I put in my headphones and ignored his presence, he eventually gave up and left.

 

I arrived home and saw BTS sitting on the kitchen table as Jin brought them the food he had cooked.

“Come eat!” he yelled as he saw me walking towards the couch.

“I’m not hungry…” I was feeling lots of emotions lately; Mad that L.Joe kissed Suzy, Sad that he’s not mine anymore and happy to be able to stand up to him and show him how strong I am on the outside, but actually breaking down on the inside.

“Is there something wrong?” Jin came and sat next to me.

“Nothing’s wrong, you should go eat”

“I’m not eating until you tell me what’s wrong, you guys are my kids, I can sense when something’s wrong”

“I got suspended for 2 days…”

“Why?!”

“She slapped Suzy and they got into a girl fight!” yelled Jungkook.

“YAH! JUGULLE?!” I yelled.

“Hyung… how can you live with her? She’s scary…” he continued as he backed away.

“Say ONE MORE THING and you’ll suffer the consequences!”

“Stop making Yoona mad or I’ll take away your food!” yelled Jin.

“You wouldn’t…” Jungkook gasped. Jin turned to face me and told me to tell him why we got into a fight, so I explained. As they finished eating, we all went to the dance studio. I laid down sideways on the couch and I watched their dance to War of Hormone and Danger.

“Whoa~ you guys are amazing!”

“Glad you liked it!” said rap mon.

“Can you dance?” asked Suga

“Let’s all dance to Apink’s Mr.Chu!” we put the song on blast and danced to it with happiness and Joy. I fell on the floor laughing when Rap Mon and J-Hope took the lead role, both doing aegyo.

We sat down in a circle, exhausted from laughing and dancing at the same time, I was sitting next to Jin and Taehyung.

“So, who’s your Mr.Chu?” asked Suga as he winked.

“Y-Yah… I just picked that song because I wanted to see you guys dance to it!”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ7bwEdQBPE

“Taehyung is her Chu!” yelled Jungkook

“I really dislike you today…” I told him, he looked at the ground, sad.

“We all know you have feelings for him! Why don’t you try and see how it goes?” said Rap Mon

“I’m not ready yet…”

“I’ll wait for you, you can take your time. I don’t want to you to feel rushed or pressured.” said Taehyung

“Thanks” I said with a bright smile.