Doctor Tae

YAH! JUGULLE?!

I woke up and taehyung was sleeping on the chair with half his body on my bed. I somehow managed to move his whole body onto my bed. I was feeling better than yesterday, not fully cured, but better.

I got up and ran to the bathroom, I felt like vomiting and I got dizzy. What’s happening? I’d understand if in was on my period but… I wasn’t

 

“Yoona?”

“I’m in here…”

“How are you feeling?” I vomited again and he held my hair back and patted my back.

“I’ll take you to the hospital!”

“No, I’m fine!” he picked me up and ran to the nearest hospital and then I realized THAT WE WERE STILL IN OUR PJ’S!!

We arrived and they took me to a room where I got some rest and medications, and whatever you get in a hospital.

 

-Taehyung’s POV-

 

“How is she? Is she feeling better? Can I see her?!”

“She’s much better, it’s best not to stress her out for now. She should be waking up soon, you may go in.” said the nurse.

“Kamsahabnida!” I bowed to the nurse and went in the room.

She was sleeping peacefully, her face is not pale and she doesn’t have a fever. It’s best not to stress her out’? She did seem stressed… but, about what?

She slowly opened her eyes.

“Yoona!”  She smiled. That’s all I needed to see, her wonderful, bright smile.

“Come closer” she said, I came closer and she flicked my forehead.

“Ow!” I rubbed the part the flicked, she needs to cut her nails!

“Pabo” she said as she chuckled

“Yah! How am I a Pablo?!”

“You just are”

The nurse came in and Yoona was discharged.

“Did you do anything weird while I was sleeping?” she said as we walked home.

“Yah! I took good care of you! I carried you all the way to the hospital!” she stopped and hugged me.

“I’m thankful for that. Thanks Doctor Tae!” I hugged her back, not wanting to let go.

“You know that I’d do anything for you, right?” she nodded and we continued our walk home.