Secret revealed...

YAH! JUGULLE?!

To: Yoona

From: L.Joe

“Want to walk to school together? I’ll wait for you”

“Sure, I’ll be near the park!”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ran downstairs, ate a sandwich and ran out to the park.

“Yoona!” he called

“Hey!” I replied cheerfully and ran towards him.

“Someone sure is happy to see me” he said with a wink.

“Ne~ are we going to walk or take the bus?”

“Let’s walk, I want some alone time with you” he swung his arm around me.

We started walking and I realized that I hadn’t woken up Taehyung! He really needs to buy a new alarm v.v

“Can I call someone quickly?” I asked, just to be polite.
“Sure, go ahead.” I backed away and dialled his number. No answer. I called a second time, and a sleepy taehyung answered the phone.

“Hello?”

“Yah! I forgot to wake you up! I’m walking to school. There’s a sandwich in the fridge. Pali!” I ‘whispered’.

“Why did you leave without me?”

“Chunji moved into our neighbourhood, he’ll find out if we leave together! Get up! Pali!” I hung up and ran towards L.Joe.

 

-Taehyung’s POV-

 

“Did she hang up on me..? Why did she leave without waking me up first? Why would Chunji move into our neighbourhood? Aishh this girl…” I ruffled my hair.

I finished washing and dressing up so I went and got a sandwich. I went outside and realized that I didn’t have the keys to lock the door… this pabo...

“YAH! IF YOU’RE GOING TO LEAVE EARLY AT LEAST GIVE ME THE KEYS SO THAT I CAN LOCK THE DOOR! ”She hung up “YOONA?! Aishh… She can come lock it herself”.

I received a text saying “There’s an extra pair of keys on the living room table…

I went in and got the key, as I came out I saw Chunji at front of the door.

“Chunji?” I asked.

“Yoona lives with you?!” he asked in surprise. I was shocked.