YAH! KIM TAEHYUNG!

YAH! JUGULLE?!

-Yoona’s POV-

DON’T WAKE ME UPUPUPUPUPUP DON’T WAKE ME UP, DON’T WAKE ME, my alarm rang. Ugh, I’m really not a morning person… I turn off my alarm and go to the bathroom. After a few minutes, I come out and wear my school uniform. Taehyung and I had to move to Seoul for some reason. My parents work abroad, so I don’t see them that often. Sadly, I’ve been living with Taehyung for quite a while now... DON'T TAKE IT THE WRONG WAY! Anyways, I go downstairs to eat breakfast, I didn't want to wake Taehyung up because I didn't want to hear his voice nor see him.

"Yoona? Why are you wearing your school uniform?" said Ms. Kim

"I'm heading to school soon" I said, grabbing an apple.

"You don't have school today honey, today's Sunday"

I dropped my apple. WHY DID MY ALARM RING IF IT’S SUNDAY?!

I quietly pick up the apple and walk towards Taehyung's room. I see him dying of laughter.

"3... 2... 1..." Ms. Kim begins her countdown, aaand...

"YAH! WHY DID YOU MESS WITH MY ALARM?! YOU DISRUPTED MY BEAUTY SLEEP, IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU, I'D STILL BE SLEEPING RIGHT NOW!!!"

"Calm down! It was just a joke!" said Taehyung.

"A joke, huh? A JOKE?!" I ran towards him and tackled him off the bed. The apple flew out of my hands, I cared less, and he can pick it up.

"You've got to love those kids :')" said Ms. Kim, pretending to wipe off a tear of happiness.

Time passed, I was dying of boredom. As he went to the bathroom to take a shower, I ran and hid in his closet, I always wondered what he did alone. After 10 minutes, I felt like I was dying, I needed oxygen! As I opened the closet, I heard the bathroom door open and I shut the closet door... a little loudly... "Aish" I whispered to myself.

- Taehyung's POV-

After my long and refreshing shower, I decided to go to my room to watch some anime. As I was near my room, I heard the sound of my closet shutting and I heard a whisper. I witnessed everything. She really needs to work on being quite while hiding... Anyways, I walked in my room, and I tried opening to door to my closet but it wouldn't open. "YAH! I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE! COME OUT OF MY CLOSET, I NEED TO GET A SHIRT!"

 

-Yoona's POV-

I heard his footsteps come closer and closer towards the closet. I held the handle of the closet to keep it shut (yes, there’s a handle inside, too). I nearly had a heart attack at his sudden outburst. "YAH! I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE! COME OUT OF MY CLOSET, I NEED TO GET A SHIRT!" he says. Crap. He's shirtless. I put my hands on my cheeks as they heat up. Why do I suddenly feel so hot?

The closet opens, revealing a shirtless taehyung giving me the 'what-the-hell-are-you-doing-in-my-closet' look. I looked at him with wide eyes and ran to my room. He grabs my wrist before I left and pulls me to face him.

"What were you doing in my closet?" he said. With a blank expression on his face.

"No-nothing!" I said, avoiding his gaze. Why am I stuttering?!

"What do you mean 'nothing'?"

"Can you let go of my wrist? You’re hurting me!" I said, trying to make him let go.

"Tell me and I’ll let you go"

"I was looking for something!" I lied. I didn't know what to say.

"So you were sitting in my closet? Tell me the truth!" he grips my wrist tighter.

"OK!! I... just wanted to know what you do when you're alone..." I said while looking at the floor

"I watch ." he said.

"MWO?!?" I looked at him in shock and he lets go of my wrist.

"What? You want to watch too?" he said with a serious look.

"O-of course n-not!! And go wear a shirt!" what the hell?! Is that what he's been doing?!

"Hahah, I was just kidding! Why are you so worked up about it?" he said while patting my head and makes his way towards his bed.

 

I walked out. He didn't even get a shirt... I’m so done with him right now.