Chapter 7

Blind Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Maybe he has gone a little bit too far. But what he heard and what he saw was a total different thing. In any way, he can’t seem to stick everything together into one piece. The guys were hectic talking about how Haneul is actually a rich kid who lives in a mansion in Gangnam so why did he saw her in waitress attire walking alone in the alley heading to the rundown apartment behind the city the other night? Anyone would have thought she made it up.

Sehun rested his arms on his forehead while lying down on his bed staring at the white ceiling. His mind can’t seem to get away from the occurrence. Her soft voice yet demanding when she is angry with him kept buzzing in his ears. Am I really like that? He can feel like he has just got knocked down in the head by her words.

‘Chanyeol looks so happy nowadays, don’t you think? I can see sparkles in his face when he talks about her, aish that guy is so in love.’ Sehun heard Jongin said that as he plopped himself on his own bed getting ready to sleep.

‘Isn’t he always looks so happy?’ Sehun replied with a question.

‘This is different.’ Jongin chuckled. ‘I always thought Haneul looked quite snobbish and hard to get along with since she seemed not involving herself with others but she’s quite outgoing actually. When you get to know her better.’ He stated.

‘Do you know her that well already?’ Sehun replied after heaving a loud sigh.

‘No but I think if Chanyeol keeps talking about her, I might know her really well without hanging out with her much.’ he answered in between chuckling.

Sehun remembered the time when Chanyeol came to his room and talked about Haneul. He can imagine Chanyeol would have talked the same thing to others as well. ‘Have he ever mentioned about Haneul got mad at him or something?’ he hesitated to say but he said it nevertheless.

‘Haneul? Getting angry? Can that girl even yell? Her voice barely came out when we talk to her.’ Jongin answered as if Sehun just said nonsense.

Sehun groaned loudly after that while wriggling his body and ruffling his hair in frustration as he turned himself to the side facing the wall beside him. ‘I’m so messed up.’ He whined making Jongin questioned at this guy’s weird act.

 

 

‘Good morning.’ Jongin sat himself at one of the available chairs where his friends are at. He grabbed a toast from Tao’s plate making Tao scowled but he just stuck his tongue out before eating it.

‘Where’s Sehun?’ Kris asked as he saw Jongin is all by himself without his roommate.

‘I don’t know. That brat has been acting up really weird since last night.’ He shrugged off.

‘Hey Chanyeol.’ Jongdae chimed cheerfully when he saw Chanyeol heading towards them. ‘I thought you said you’re going back home this weekend?’ Jongdae asked as others turned to look at the latter guy who just came into the scene.

‘Yeah, I’m going home this evening, be back by tomorrow.’ He answered as he took a sit.

‘Your mom is nagging you to come back home?’ Jongin joked.

‘My mom is not like yours. Why didn’t you go back home?’ Chanyeol smirked making Kai hissed at him.

Kai moved his eyes to the others. ‘Where are we going today?’ Kai asked excitedly changing the topic he didn’t want to answer. ‘Join us? Or do you have a date?’ he poked Chanyeol trying to .

‘Yeah sure, I could join you guys.’ He answered as he took out his phone to look at any incoming texts from Haneul. She has been quiet lately. He wondered what has gotten into her.

The first thing he did when Monday came is searching for the girl that he’s been wondering where she was for whole past weekends. He knew that she has lecture early in the Monday morning so he waited for her by sitting on the bench in front of the hall.

He stood up when he saw the students started to pour out of the hall after the lecture is over. He greeted some of the students he knew and smiled at the others who met eyes with his but nevertheless his eyes are still scanning for the girl he has been wishing to meet.

His grin grew wider when he recognized the girl with long black hair that covered past her shoulders walked out of the hall. Her eyes got wide at the sight of the guy in front of the hall waiting for her.

‘Chanyeol.’ Haneul was stunned at the sight of Chanyeol outside of the lecture hall.

‘Hey.’ He rubbed the nape of his neck while smiling awkwardly not sure what kind of excuse he would want to give her for being here. He has no reasons. He just wants to meet her.

She smiled softly at him knowing that he must have thought something must be wrong with her. ‘I’m sorry for not replying to some of your texts.’

‘That’s alright.’ he waved it off. Chanyeol saw Soojin walked out of hall chatting happily with some girls but as she met eyes with him and saw that Haneul is with him, her smile faded as she looked away like she hadn’t seen anything. ‘Isn’t that your friend?’ he asked as he nodded towards Soojin.

Haneul looked to the direction he nodded at and saw Soojin walking away from them. ‘Yeah.’ She smiled but her face seemed tightened when she saw Soojin.

‘Is everything alright?’ he asked worriedly.

Haneul nodded encouragingly in return. ‘I’m kind of busy. I need to go. I’m sorry.’ She spoke up before she moved without waiting for a reply from Chanyeol.

Chanyeol stubbornly followed her even though he knew she meant to say that she wants to be away from him. But why? ‘You’re not okay.’ he muttered while walking on the same pace with Haneul. He can see that Haneul’s grip on her books got tightened as if she’s hiding something from him and he wasn’t that satisfied with the answer she got from Haneul before. He wants to know more.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter