Chapter 15

Blind Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His eyes followed the girl whose look was clueless while roaming in the middle of the crowd searching for Chanyeol. Sehun tsked at how Chanyeol could leave Haneul alone with all these people that she barely knows. Is this how Chanyeol takes good care of her? Anyone would know that she probably terrified inside dreading to meet Chanyeol somewhere in the crowd which is completely no use.

‘Woah, there are really a lot of people coming. I bet Jaeeun will be the talk of the campus after this.’ Tao said in awe looking at the presence in the party.

‘She likes that.’ Luhan chuckled.

‘Hi, handsome.’ Luhan felt hands wrapping around his neck from the back and he knew so well the voice belong to whom. He turned around and greeted his girlfriend back with a soft smile before giving a light peck on her lips.

‘You guys are making me sick.’ Tao groaned. ‘Last time you were calling each other boo, now you’re changing to some other corny pet names again?’ he made an annoyed face looking at the lovebirds in front of him.

Sehun slyly grinned at Tao’s remark. ‘Let them be. They’re going to get sick of each other soon.’ He replied Tao making both Luhan and Hani scowled at what he said.

‘That’s not nice.’ Hani yelled. ‘Wait a sec, what are they doing up there?’ Hani continued questioningly when she accidentally eyed upstairs and frowned at what the girls up there trying to do.

Sehun looked at the exact direction Hani is looking and his eyes moved back down following what the girls were looking at. He saw Haneul walking mindlessly in the middle of crowd much like being trapped in the middle and can’t get out of there. Just like how Haneul had no idea of what the girls upstairs were planning on to do, the others seemed to be having fun following to the beats and chatting among their own circle.

Sehun snapped out of himself the moment when he realized who were up there. One of them is Soojin. By the time they’re setting to let the bucket down hitting right on Haneul, Sehun ran all the way through the crowd to Haneul protecting her as if it’s some kind of his automatic reflexes because he, himself didn't even know what he's doing now.

‘Omo!’ Hani screamed from the far surprised at what had happen and for what Sehun is doing now.

Everyone flinched at what was happening and sounds of satisfied laughter from upstairs triggered the other people to laugh as well. There were people who complained at how the green slime to be hitting on them as well since they were right beside them but laugh nevertheless after that enjoying what they saw.

Haneul shut her eyes wishing she would just vanish and not be here at this moment. She knew that she probably be the center of people’s attention now since it hit on her the most. She saw the trances of the slimes flowing down by her hair and her clothes were mostly soaked by it. How disgusting. And how embarrassing.

‘Don’t cry. Don’t you dare cry.’ A low voice whispered in her ear warning her not to let her tears out.

Haneul held it in but she can’t help that the tears that were welling up in her eyes strike down her cheeks. Was this all an accident? Or is this really meant to be on her? What did she ever do to deserve such treatment? She didn’t even know any of these people in here to be getting this and she was sure that no one in here would have known her as well.

The laughter stopped right away when Sehun let go of Haneul and brushed off the slime out of his face. Not a single sound was heard as if they just realized that Sehun was there all along. He eyed furiously at everyone before dashing out angrily out of the place.

‘We’re out of here.’ Kris then shouted before he was the next getting out of the place. The mood of the party was totally ruined as the others started to get out not having the mood to party anymore. Jaeeun started to plead Suho not to leave and said that it was completely just for fun. Suho shook his head not buying any of what she said following his friends out. Jaeeun totally messed the big time.

‘You better fix this out.’ She mouthed to Soojin from downstairs with furious eyes while pointing at her and to the exit signaling Soojin to fix the thing before her party is ruined for real. No Exo in her mansion means party is over.

Roaming around the streets searching for the one guy that ruined the whole plan, Soojin is sure frustrated by what has happened.This is planned by all of them, not only her but now that it is ruined, she’s the one who has to fix this by herself. Jaeeun is the one who came up with the idea and now she’s angry at her when Exo decided to leave?

‘That wasn’t supposed to happen.’ she spoke up when she knows that the back of the guy belongs to the one she’s searching for.

Sehun turned around and faced Soojin when he heard her. ‘Which part?’ he asked.

‘The part which has you in the picture.’ Soojin answered. ‘You’re not supposed to be there. It’s not supposed to be for you. Why are you there? You ruined everything!’ she yelled.

‘Then it’s all lies? What you said to Chanyeol about making up with Haneul back is all lies?’ he asked in disbelief. Sehun sniggered the next second before continued ‘You think Chanyeol would run to you if you did that? You think Chanyeol would suddenly like you by doing that? How stupid can you be?’

‘I know he won’t. No matter what I do, he won’t. Why would I try to be nice when it won’t work anyway? At least by doing this, Haneul would get away from him. If I can’t have him, then she shouldn’t be either. If she wasn’t an airhead enough for not getting what am I trying to point out.’ She said calmly not even feeling guilty to what she has done a moment ago.

‘Stop being delusional and be real. You sound so pathetic right now.’ he muttered lowly and started to walk away from her not wanting to listen to anything she’s saying anymore. He was waiting for Luhan as Luhan went to get his car to fetch him up but he guessed he might have to tell him that he’s waiting somewhere else other than here.

‘Aren’t you a pathetic case too?’ she said making him stop in his steps. ‘You went through the slime so that she won’t get a bit from it. How sweet but did she realized you did that?’ He can sense that she’s smirking from the back. ‘I bet Chanyeol is probably with her now and she totally forgot what you have done. Chanyeol must have look like her savior when he totally did nothing. Aren’t we pretty much in the same situation?’ she asked obviously trying to build some fury in Sehun but Sehun didn’t faze from his calm state despite how irritated he is by this girl behind him.

‘So what if she thinks like that? I’m not desperate like you.’ he mocked.

 

 

Chanyeol pulled Haneul to his car without even caring if the girl he has been dragging all the way felt hurt by his grasp. He was obviously frustrated as well when he knew that Soojin has been fooling him. She did that all on purpose just for the sake to make him bring Haneul  to the party so that she can go on with her plan to humiliate Haneul. And now he can’t help but feeling guilty because he somewhat part of what has happened. If only he didn’t bring her, this thing wouldn’t have happened in the first place.

‘Chanyeol!’ someone shouted his name and he looked to the side to see who it was while opening his car door. ‘I think it’s more convenience if she came with me. Hostel is just around the corner and I can lend her my clothes, and she can even spend the night at my room.’ Hani said while panting.

‘No, that’s okay. I’m bringing her to my house.’ he muttered without showing much emotion. That was unusual coming from Chanyeol since he was the type who is normally cool and p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter