Chapter 28

Blind Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'I said you can taste it, not eat it all!'

'You're right. This is really good. What is it call again?'

'Yah!'

'Can you guys please-'

Eight pairs of eyes darted to the dragging sound Sehun made when he sat on the chair. He sat nonchalantly without making any eye contacts to any of them and eat, acting like he didn't realize the stares he's receiving. Since no one were making any effort to say something, Jongdae broke the silence among them.

'Yah, how can you act like nothing happened when you were gone missing for more than a week?' Jongdae complained.

Sehun almost choke on his food and stiff when he heard that. Acting like nothing happened? 'What..are you talking about?' he asked.

'You. About you suddenly went to Daegu.' Jongdae answered.

'Ah that, I already told Luhan that I went there.' Sehun looked at Luhan, wondering why didn't he tell them.

'Still, you should have told us earlier. Before going.' Suho spoke up.

'Is everything over now?' Luhan asked.

'Over? That will go on for eternity. I guess I should start get used to listening those two witches insulting my parents once a year. At least once a year.' Sehun replied.

Like a cue, those eight pairs of eyes that were on him before turned their gaze up to someone standing beside Sehun. They moved their eyes uniformly and greeted the figure almost too brightly. Too brightly that it seemed so fake. Sehun knew who that is when he gave a glance on the hold Chanyeol took on his shoulder showing their friendliness. He wasn't stupid to think that their friendship wouldn't be affected by that but looking at how his friends are reacting, Chanyeol was mature enough not to turn it into such a big issue than it already is.

'You're back.' Chanyeol spoke.

'Yeah.' Sehun nodded. 

'Let's go buy food.' Baekhyun jumped from behind, his hand slung over Chanyeol's shoulder. 'Oh, you're back.' he said when he noticed Sehun is there. 'We'll be back. Come on, let's go.' he dragged Chanyeol together with him to the food counter.

Sehun saw the others shook their head in defeated after Chanyeol walked out of the scene. Jongin then crossed his hands to an 'X' shape and mouthed 'Not working.' causing others to only sigh. Sehun eyed them in curiosity, wondering what did he missed when he's gone, before he asked about what's going on when no one seemed to have any intention to explain it to him themselves.

'What's up?' Sehun nonchalantly asked.

'We went out for drinking and karaoke last night.' Luhan answered.

'Yeah, my throat is killing me because of karaoke-ing so hard.' Tao coughed. 'And look at him, he looks exactly the same.'

'Don't talk about it. It was such a pain to get to class this morning.' Jongin added. 'Aish that jerk Kris even skipped class today. Why didn't I think of that?'

'We were supposed to console Chanyeol so that he could let his heart out yet you're the one who's acting like you're going through a heartbreak.' Luhan glared while pointed at Tao angrily.

'Tao?' Jongin laughed. 'Wasn't he's the one who's crying while singing that man?'

'I am not!' Tao yelled.

'Han namja-ka keudaerul,' Yixing sang while acted out like he's crying, trying to get on Tao's nerve more.

'Stop it!'Tao scolded.

'If it isn't, then is it ghost we heard yesterday?' Jongin shot back to Tao.

'It could be!' he replied.

'Then don't you think that ghost could possibly creep right behind you to your room last night?' Jongin asked while making a spooky noise knowing that Tao is scared of such things.

'YAH-'

'Hey guys.' Hani fit herself in between Luhan and Minseok interrupting their earlier conversation. 'I already got all of your admission tickets for the dinner.' 

'Wah, thank you, Hani.' they thanked her while taking the tickets she distributed.

Hani smiled in return before turning to the side to look at Luhan. 'How are you feeling? You guys went all out yesterday. It's not even friday night. Do you want anything? I can get it for you.' She cupped his face looking concernly at his boyfriend, wondering if he's alright.

'We have hangover too, you know. Take care of us too.' Jongdae interrupted.

'Why should I?' 

'We came in package. Once you got in relationship with one of us, you have to take care of the others too.' he answered.

'What kind of bull is that?' 

'I didn't know which part of you that Luhan found so charming. So rough, so rough. I don't like it.' Kyungsoo added.

'That's why you're still single, .' Hani stuck his tongue out, and at the same time Baekhyun and Chanyeol joined them in after they bought their meals. 'Woah that looks good, can you give me a bite,  Baekhyun?' she said cutely while stretching out her hands to reach Baekhyun's side but Baekhyun pulled his tray away from Hani making it harder for her to reach it.

'My girlfriend said I should distance myself away from you.' Baekhyun reasoned.

'Talking about bull, you should have just said no. Why are you involving innocent people?' Hani snapped.

'I think the more you hang out with us, the more you're forgetting that you're a girl.' Baekhyun jokingly mocked her.

'I'm pretty much aware I'm a girl. I'm wearing a skirt today.' she stood up.

'Oooooooohhh.' all of them had eyes on her.

'Sit down.' Luhan pulled her to sit. 'What are you staring at?' he snapped.

'Why do I have this? I'm not planning to go.' Sehun showed the ticket in his hand.

'We have decided that all of us have to be there.' Suho replied

'Without me knowing?' Sehun asked in disbelief.

'Now you know. My parents is not going to be home that day so we're going to have after-party at my house. You get the drinks, Sehun.' Suho explained.

'I can get the drinks and go to your house when you guys are over with the dinner.' Sehun objected.

'Just go, Sehun. What could be so bad about going anyway?' Suho got irritated, wanting to stop talking about it. 'Today, usual bistro, at 2.' he stated.

'What?' Sehun asked, confused. He hasn't been here for only a week and he sure missed a lot of things.

'Just hanging out with some girls. Maybe you would be interested to have one of them as your date to the dinner.' 

'Seriously?' Sehun groaned.

'Chanyeol, you're going?' Sehun was ignored after that, he gave up knowing he has no ther choice.

'No, I'm going with Mina.' Chanyeol answered.

'Since when did Mina and you started talking to each other?' Suho asked.

'If you think Mina is the suitable person to listen to your misery, you better stop that. She might get a wrong idea. You have us.  All of us would hear you. This is so not you. Keeping everything bottling inside from us.' Kyungsoo said.

'I don't want to talk about it. I think I'm in no place to do so since I don't have that much explanation to do.' Chanyeol muttered while turning his head, giving Sehun a look with a meaning only he would understands.

 

 

'What is happening?' Luhan asked while they were walking in the hallway. 

Sehun fastened his steps, trying to avoid as much as he could so that he wouldn't have to talk about it. What could he say? He knew Luhan wouldn't believe him anyway. He was the most concern about what could happen if Sehun ever tried to be in between Haneul and Chanyeol, so of course this time around he wouldn't be on his side even if he heard Sehun's part of the story. Sehun admit it was an insane action he did on that day but after that, it only then occured to him that he wants Haneul. He didn't want her to go back and forth from Chanyeol and him anymore. He just wanted her to go to him.

He di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter