Chapter 32

Blind Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

', my pants is halfway down already!' 

Much to Jongin's pleasure, he bursted out laughing when Kyungsoo said that while buttoning his pants quickly in uneasiness. Kyungsoo's face was priceless and he saw Haneul shut her eyes close until she peeked cautiously to see if it's alright for her to open them back. Her face showed how much of a shock she is to be around the guys in the house. Jongin kept laughing all his heart out totally enjoying watching his friend's misery.

'This is epic! Kyungsoo is about to get in front of a girl-' Jongin stopped laughing when he saw Luhan and Minseok's straight face and just realized that there's a girl in Sehun's house. He blinked his eyes a few times to see if what he's seeing was even real. 'Haneul? How come you're here?' he asked.

Instead of answering Jongin's wonder, Luhan continued 'Would it be alright if you let us have a talk by ourselves for a moment, Haneul?' 

Haneul trembled down to her spine when she was found busted. She knew Sehun probably felt the same at the moment but his facial expression didn't show  much. Maybe even worse than she is. She agreed to Luhan and went out of the house letting them having a talk personally. Facing Sehun to see if he was alright, she knew he was clearly scared to go through it when he avoid to have any eye contact with her.

When Luhan heard the sound of the door shut indicating that Haneul is out, this is the time he's going to let it all out. He can't believe that is really happening. As much  as he had doubted Sehun, he still believe what Sehun has been denying all this while. He knew Sehun would think far more than this. But, has this girl turn him into someone that couldn't think of the consequences of his every action?

'You lied to me!' Luhan yelled, letting out his frustration.

'Woah woah, Luhan-' Kyungsoo interrupted.

'What the , Sehun? You're mad at me when I assumed things, when what I've said all this while is true? Why? Are you scared? And deceiving me is one way to avoid from people finding out what you're doing? I told you, dude. Don't start a trouble. She's not the girl for you.'

'You're no god to say that. Just because Chanyeol likes her doesn't mean it has his name stamped on her forever! He had a one sided love on her. She doesn't likes him back. She likes me. And I'm in love with her. I don't see anything wrong with that.' Sehun let his rages on Luhan either, frustrated to what has happened.

'It's not wrong? Going through everyday, seeing Chanyeol broken down every single time, how can you go on without any guilt.'

'And you expect me to admit? I live in guilt everyday, Luhan. I felt like crap everyday. But nothing can make me give her up. I want her. I can't sacrifice for the sake that Chanyeol is my friend!'

'Now you're belittling our friendship?'

'I'm not! But I think you are. All of you are. Are you even my friends? Because if you are, you would have supported me instead of going against me like this.'

 

 

Haneul heard loud stomping coming out from the apartment. She has nowhere to go so she decided to wait outside instead until they are done. Just then Luhan passed her and turned to the left by the end of the corridor heading to the stairs angrily. She didn't mean to eavesdrop them but he was loud, loud enough for Haneul to hear what he's talking about. Luhan was angry. It showed on his face. Now she wondered how Sehun is doing inside there. She really hope nothing too bad happened between them.

'Did you hear him? He's unbelievable.'

'I get it. You're surprised. I'm surprised. Jongin and Kyungsoo too. We didn't expect it would turn out like this.' Minseok replied, trying to calm him down. He can't believe that it really connected this way like what people has said. How come it turn out like this? He has never been aware of it at all.

'I expected it. From the very beginning but guess what? Since he said he is not out of his mind hanging out with some stupid girls, I believe him. Because I know him. But now, I'm not sure anymore. Who is that guy back there?' Luhan tried to gather his thoughts but he can't. He couldn't stop himself from yelling, that is the only way how he could actually let his frustration out.

'We need to have a talk, all of us.'

'Do you think that would work without anybody getting hurt? That's the least we should ever wish to do. We're ruined. There would be disagreements among us and it'll only going to be worse. I support whatever he wants to do but not with this girl. Not when that puts our friendship on the line. You guys are all I have here. Living by myself in a place that is so foreign to me, it has never been easy. I got homesick too, missing my family, my home but I always felt I belong here because of you guys. That's what keeps me going. The fact that you are my home, all of you are my family that I got here. What on earth would be there be a person who didn't even think that her selfish act didn't ruin other people's life? How can there be a person that is that inconsiderate? If Sehun couldn't think of that, shouldn't she supposed to bear a little thought of that?'

'You are overthinking.' She heard Minseok muttered after that. That's all she heard. Everything that came after that was just like a whispers to her. She couldn't hear it clearly anymore. The words Luhan had said before is ringing through her mind all over again.

Haneul wanted to appear strong but she can't help but get the words Luhan said into her. She can't help but slowly had tears dropped with every words she heard. Everyone have reasons why they acted like that and she heard clearly the reasons why Luhan is worked up. Because his friends meant a lot to him and she ruined it for him. Of course he would hate her. If she didn't showed up, if they were like before they knew, if they ever went back to the time they didn't know her existence, if she had never agreed to go to the blind date in the first place, this wouldn't have happen. She wasn't sure if it is going to turn out to a good outcome for her but it probably would for them. 

As she hold her sobbings, trying to keep it in so that they didn't hear her, she blinked her eyes from the blurry sight tears had cover to see a hand holding out to her. She stared at it for a moment, not having an idea what that is for.

'I don't have tissues and I'm not good with words to ease you but I thought having a company would make you feel better.' Haneul looked up to Jongin who was standing right beside her, leaning against the wall with an encouraging smile on his face. With swollen eyes looking back to the lad, he was right that it did made her feel a little bit better. She took a hold on his hand and squeeze as if asking for encouragement. He the back of her hand softly to soothes her. 'Cry. You can cry. Let it out.' he said, convincing her that it's alright to cry out loud with him. Listening to her crying, he knew it must have hit her so hard to be listening to that. What could be more hurt than listening to somebody saying about you about something you didn't even mean to do? How much must have she wish she could defended herself but she held herself back?

 

 

'How's the new place? Does the chicken taste good there?' Suho asked when he saw Luhan and Minseok stepped into the dining hall, joining him and a few of  the others. 'You should  have waited for me. I want to go as well.' he continued ranting but when he realized he didn't get any response from what he said, he knew something must have gone wrong. And even more wrong when Yixing asked where is Jongin and Kyungsoo who went out together with both of them.

'We came back separately.' Minseok answered.

'What's up?' Suho asked atraight to the point, wondering why they looked upset, especially Luhan. His face was tightened, and that was such a weird sight since he looked absolutely fine earlier on the day. And he's not easily upset either.

'Suho, I'm short 1000 won. I'll pay you back later when we get to the room.' Baekhyun came to Suho, asking to lend him money nonchalantly.

'You knew, right?' Luhan asked, without explaining the details to his question. But it was enough for  Baekhyun to understand what he meant. He could possibly meant other things but he had a feeling it is what he's thinking about. 'Haneul. That's why you get stiff when there's Sehun around lately. Right?' he continued.

'Guys, I don't understand what you are talking about. If you don't mind, can someone-'

'Kind of figure out.' Baekhyun answered Luhan's question earlier.

'Why didn't you tell us?'

'If Chanyeol thinks it's not his place to talk about it, what kind of  right I have to talk about it?' he snapped. 'Doesn't Sehun has anything to tell us? I think it's only right if he tells us. He kept his mouth shut all this while when he knew everything? I want to see how long he could hide that from us.'

'You're too harsh!' Jongin showed up, slamming his jacket on the table. All the attentions moved to the latter guy who came. 'Are you happy now, making the girl cry? Making her feel even more worse than she should have been? Can you finally live in peace now after putting all the blames on someone's shoulder?'

'Jongin-'

'This dude right here,' Jongin pointed to Luhan, facing Suho who called for him earlier. 'said what on the earth would there be such a human being being inconsiderate to other people's life. Let me tell you. You were no different. If you have a little bit of conscience-'

'Now you're on her side?'

'I'm not taking anybody's side! Don't you heard Sehun? He felt like crap. He felt guilty. Wasn't it enough? He had gone through that every day. You don't have to rub it more on his face.'

'There are ways we can talk this matter out-' Suho tried to get into the conversation but failed again.

'So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter