Chapter 13

Blind Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haneul walked in pissed after having the talk with Sehun that received a lot of commotion from some students earlier. She let out a loud huff and brushed her hair back in frustration. She really didn’t understand him. What was so bad about paying back that he got angry like she just hurt his pride? What does he want anyway?

‘Excuse me.’ Haneul looked to the sound of the voice and met the eyes of some student she didn’t even know.

‘Yes?’ she replied hesitatingly at how sudden to have a stranger trying to talk to her.

‘Your earphone got out of your pocket.’ The girl spoke up.

‘Huh?’ she questioned and then looked down and saw that the earphone was hanging along her pants without she realized. ‘Thank you for telling.’ She said while looking down in embarrassment.

Haneul pulled the earphone and stuffed it inside her pocket. That is embarrassing. How many people must have seen that? She furrowed her eyebrows trying not to think too much about it.

 

 

‘Daebak!’ Jongin sat vigorously without greeting the others excited to tell his friends what he has just heard. The others stopped their conversation and pay full attention to him waiting for him to continue. ‘Didn’t you hear what they are talking about?’ he pointed towards the other students in the cafeteria.

‘Just tell us.’ Jongdae groaned impatient wanting to know what happened.

‘Sehun got into a fight.’ He said nonchalantly and his face was about to burst into laughter but he held it in.

Everyone widened their eyes listening to him. There were sounds of gasping from them as well. ‘Does it bad?’ Kyungsoo who is right beside him asked and his eyes were as big as saucers while asking.

He waved it off with a sly grin but before he could explain, Yixing interrupted him. ‘Is he okay?’ he asked worriedly.

‘I’m sure he’s not, maybe he is. Mentally hurt.’ Jongin laughed. ‘I should have been there. Listening to people saying about it makes me frustrated for not seeing it myself.’ he frowned.

‘He fought with whom?’ Chanyeol asked. Everyone was curious as well. It sounds like a really serious matter but it’s weird how Jongin just coolly made fun of it like something amusing him.

‘Your girlfriend.’ Jongin pointed to Chanyeol.

‘My girlfriend?’ Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows. Who did he mean by that? But his frown came to ease when he heard a sound of gasp and surprises whispering Haneul’s name on their lips.

‘I guess the angelic Haneul wasn’t that angelic after all.’ Jongin remarked nonchalantly.

That’s weird. Chanyeol has never seen Haneul angry. Heck, he never seen her looked pissed or even raised her voice. What has Sehun done to make her so angry? That made her lost control on herself? He’s not saying that Haneul is such a sweet girl who wouldn’t get mad at all because she’s a human too, she must have gone that sort of feelings but he never thought she would expressed her emotions that much. Hurt Sehun mentally? She must have done something that embarrassed Sehun though.

‘What kind of trouble did Sehun put himself into?’ Suho questioned.

‘I wonder.’ The others wondered having the exact same question in their head.

A body slumped on the available chair jumped everyone out of their own thoughts. Jongin who was explaining what he heard to Kyungsoo stop in the middle as he realized Sehun is at the table with them already.

Sehun nonchalantly put his bag down at the side on the ground and moved his eyes to his friends when he felt intense gazes from all of them. He made a question face to them but decided to not ask them about it since he’s going to buy his food. But before he stood up ignoring his friends, Kai crack into laugh as he couldn’t hold it in anymore.

‘Yah.’ Kyungsoo nudged the guy beside him.

‘Just act normally, why are guys being so obvious like you’re hiding something behind his back?’ Jongin pointed out.

‘I’m not going to talk about it.’ Sehun warned them.

‘Of course.’ Jongdae replied immediately. ‘Did something happen? I didn’t know anything.’ He acted innocently while shrugging his shoulder only making Sehun rolled his eyes and groaned. He knew the story would spread this fast and he bet the whole campus is talking about it. Story of some muted girl screaming in his face.

He took the tray off and looked over the food at the counter. A moment later, Luhan came standing beside him reaching for the tray as well. ‘Are you okay?’ Luhan chuckled.

‘I thought you didn’t know anything.’ Sehun replied boringly.

‘Oh come on, did you actually believe that?’ Luhan said sounding almost mockingly at how gullible Sehun is. ‘What did you do to her that she got so mad?’

‘Do I look like I’m the bad guy? She practically shoved the money, aish.’ He gathered himself. ‘And I even collected the cash on the ground pathetically after she left me dumbfounded.’ He muttered almost inaudibly while putting a bowl of pasta on his tray frustratingly. ‘How would you feel when you’re trying to do a good deed and people aren’t appreciating it? Is it so hard to just accept it?’ he raised his voice.

And Luhan continued chuckling more when he heard that. Out of all of them, he was the one who Sehun felt most comfortable to. Since the day one they knew each other, Luhan has always showed a side of him that makes Sehun could rely on him. Despite they knew each other for as long as with the others, Luhan seemed to understand him more than the others. Maybe for the fact he made Sehun comfortably let his mind out without judging or the fact that Luhan is good at reading people’s mind for understand him so much.

‘Did you tell her that you mean it that way?’ Luhan asked but then answered the question himself. ‘Of course not.’ He shook his head. ‘She’s not a psychic, brat.’ He continued before walking away to their table after done taking his food.

Sehun was about to follow Luhan’s footsteps when he realized the familiar female reaching the counter to get food as well. He stared at her waiting for her to realize his existence right in front of her but instead, he saw Chanyeol surprised her from the back. Haneul smiled widely when she saw Chanyeol and it made Sehun sniggered at how immediate her emotions change. Guess Chanyeol could bright up her day, huh?

‘Accompany me to the fast food restaurant near your work place this evening, can you? I’ll buy you a hamburger plus walking you to your work place after that as a treat.’ He smiled sheepishly.

‘You guys are having b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter