Job

Bus Stop Strangers

Have you been avoiding me?” SanDeul asked. You jumped at the sound of his voice. You hadn't been expecting it. You turned slightly to face him. He had been practicing just moments before and since you were busy studying, you hadn't noticed that they were taking a break.

 

“No,” you said. “Why?”

 

SanDeul watched you carefully, trying to see if you were lying or not. You smiled and poked his cheek.

 

“I haven't seen you and you've been avoiding my texts,” he said. “This is the first time I've seen you in a week.” He pouted slightly.

 

“I've just been really busy,” you assured him. You yawned and he noticed then how tired you looked, you even had bags under your eyes. “I recently got a part-time job since I could use the extra money. They have me working crazy hours. I'm sorry if it seemed like I was ignoring you.”

 

“Why didn't you tell me you got a job?” he asked, surprised by this news. But he was clearly happy that you weren't avoiding him on purpose.

 

You shrugged and said, “It didn't seem important enough to tell you about. It's just a short term thing anyways... hopefully. If you want, we can go out to eat or something. Will that make you feel better?” SanDeul nodded. “Of course anything involving food would make you feel better,” you added with a roll of your eyes.

 

SanDeul pretended to be offended but you could see through it.

 

“So, where do you work?” SanDeul asked, sitting down on the floor beside you. He leaned his head on your shoulder and closed his eyes, seemingly content to be using you as a pillow.

 

“Just at a restaurant near the bus stop where we met,” you replied. “I eat there all the time and noticed that they were hiring. They were kind of reluctant to hire me since I'm a foreigner. Luckily I got the job.”

 

“Since you have a job now, does that mean you're going to buy us lunch more often?” GongChan asked, having overheard your conversation with SanDeul, it wasn't like you were speaking quietly or anything. Though you had thought the other members were busy talking amongst themselves.

 

You grimaced at his question but responded with a, “Sure.” Though you really wanted to save up your money.

 

“Awesome,” GongChan said at the happy prospect of food.

XXX

A/N: The next chapter has drama in it~  Sort of... well, stuff actually happens I think.  Also, I've started writing tutorials, if you want to check them out just go to my stories and it's titled 'Expired Time ~Tutorials~' ^^