Dream Concert part 2

You are (not) my destiny

DREAM CONCERT part.2

 

-Asia can I come in?- father knocked the door softly and came in when his older daughter let him in. She was resting her back on the floor while reading an interesting book which she get from her mom before she died. Father sat down and looked at book title.

-The problem of pain hmm. I remember how mom bought it telling me that is the best choice for You. Asia, You are my lovely daughter even if You are 100% polish. I know that You have hard life because of my useless son but please…understand his behaving- father took her hand.

-Father Haneul told You about this, right?-  she sniffed.

-Yes, and I’m going to bring him home after he meet his mother…-

-He still miss his mom, right? Thanks God he still has her- she turned her head in disappointed. She knew that she can’t be weak but all this situation was hard for her. She never met her real father and her mother died but still her behaving was much better than TaeJun's.

-I know that’s hard and You know what I’ve brought something for You- he tooka little paper from his pocket and gave it to Asia.

 

“My dear daughter. I have to tell You that I’m so proud of You!

 You’re doing great. I know that it’s hard for You to learn Korean but someday You would use it to make Haneul's dream come true.

You know how clumsy she is so I beg You to help her every time when You can.

You are my only one and beloved Asia. Be good for brother and father as well. They love You!

I’m always so proud of You and hey CONGRATULATIONS!

My dear daughter passed exams to the best school in this planet.

Your lovely mommy”

 

-Why she didn’t give me that letter before?- she asked father looking back on paper.

-She wanted to but at the same day Your sister had that accident when she broke her leg, remember?- he tried to be calm.

-It’s ok dad. Don’t worry about it. I know that she is always proud of me…that’s why I’ve made it. Your daughter is going to see Infinite…- she almost screamed from exited.

-Really!?!? I’m so proud of You!!!- he hugged her so tight.

When she lied on her bed all those memories about mom back to her. She was thankful to her father that he love her like his own child which she honestly wasn’t. She is white, in the middle of Korea, trying to help her sister. Asia was about to sit down when she suddenly put her hand under pillow and found those VIP entrance on backstage which Moonsoo gave her.

-Holy crap- she hit her head a little and placed IDs on her table then she fall asleep.

 

FEW DAYS LATER

-Father please be careful on Your way and call us when You land in Poland, ok?- Haneul hugged her father.

-Ok my daughter ok. Please don’t worry too much. Appa will be ok- he kissed her forehead and did the same to Asia.

-And You my son- he get closer to him…-Don’t You dare leave girls alone once again or I will show You what real responsibility is- he turned around and waved for his kids before he enter the taxi which took him to the Incheon airport.

 

-Dad left but..WE’RE GOING TO SEE INFINITEEE YEEEEE- Haneul started to dance as soon as father leave.

-Hey hey aren’t You too exited?- Asia laughed.

-She is. I heard her in my house at the other end of this city- suddenly familiar voice spoke.

-haha Moonsoo oppa You’re here- girl jumped happily and waved to him.

TaeJun was disgusted by this situation so he left really fast slapping the door loudly. No one even realized since Moonsoo was loud as Haneul so it was so noisy in front of girls house.

-Girls are You prepared for Infinite concert? You made banners? Know fanchants already?- He asked them.

-What’s that for? Aren’t we going just see their performance?- Asia asked shocked.

-Really?- both Haneul and Moonsoo said in the same time with the serious expression on their faces.

-Haha go ahead I have dishes to wash- Asia run to house making an excuse.

She has no idea what they were talking about and still it wasn’t her world.

 

Few days later all three of them went to the concert hall. Moonsoo was exited as much as Haneul which cried several times before they get to the concert. Asia was truly abandoned and she felt like in a movie. Crying, screaming and so noisy girls were waiting in sooooo long line. They truly were the worst fangirls ever...

 

 

-Thanks God we have this- Asia suddenly took from her pocket VIP entrance.

-Unni how…?-

-Moonsoo- she simply showed at him.

-uhhhwdnjwdjwd- young girl started to cry like the rest of the girls in hall…

-Ohh it will be looong day- Asia took off her phone and started to play some games on it. She doesn’t want to focuses on this all  mess around her…

 

After few hours of waiting they get a chance to enter the concert place. Other girls were waiting with murderous sight direct on few VIP people.

Haneul almost fainted so Moonsoo took her hand softly and came with her to the special area for VIPs which was in front of stage and it was even enclosed area.

After all loudly girls entered hall the lights slowly turned off. Haneul stand next to Moonsoo and Asia step back still playing on her phone. She really wasn’t interested in that concer.

Finally seven young guys started to sing their first song “Destiny”. They were looking amazing as always so Haneul and thousands of other girls screamed and cried a lot.

 

 

“Idaero tteonajima nae apeseo majimak
Ganeun dwitmoseubeul boijineun ma

Dasin ni gyeoteseo tteonaji anheulge
Neol beorigo tteonan nal miwohaedo dwae
Chama bolge na apa bolge da
Neol wihae oh you…”

 

 

Asia jumped a little when she heard this annoying song. She never used to listen to Korean music that much before.

-What I’m doing here??- she turned to her sister which cried a lot holding Moonsoo's hand.

She didn’t realize that Infinite members were looking at VIP area. Somehow she knew that it’s their job and someone pay them for it but she found it creepy.

At the beginning of next song called “Paradise” she looked at the stage for a second and she found that creepy guy looking at her sister and Moonsoo.

 

-Is it this Dongsoo guy?...Why is he looking at them like this?- she turned to her sister.

 

-Is there possibility that Moonsoo and Dongsoo know each other…?- she scream loudly and turned to Moonsoo who was too focused on Haneul which was singing and waving happily..