Happiness

You are (not) my destiny

 

 

Asia slowly walked to her house with exhausted expression on her face. Her heart was still beating a little bit faster because of the „kiss” which she received from Min Joo, but she tried her best to stay calm. She placed her hand on her cheek and smiled to herself. It really wasn't her style but she felt somehow...very happy.

 

-Asia?- she heard familiar voice behind her back and she quickly turned around.

-T-taeJun oppa- she bowed in front of him...after last incident he was simply avoiding her and Haneul so it was first time from awhile when they spoke to each other.

 

-You get drunk? You..?- he get closer to her and smell alcohol scent.

 

-No..I was having meeting with my friends...-she was wondering why he didn't yell or pushed her. It was so common before.

 

-Good- he simply said and walked to the kitchen. She was in deep shock. His behaving changed for 180 degree...but why? She asked herself.

 

-Min Joo-ya? Did You forget something??- Asia opened the door when she heared silent knocking.

 

-Haha yes I just forget to ask when are You fr...- he couldn't finish when he suddenly saw young guy standing behind Asia.

 

-Hyung!?!? W-What are You doing here...- Min Joo almost jumped when he saw familiar guy.

 

-Min Joo...what the hell- TaeJun turned his gaze on Asia which was trying to figure out what was going on.

 

-It's...welll- Min Joo started.

 

-Are You meeting her?- TaeJun pointed at Asia. His expression changed to cold as soon as he gets an answer.

 

-Yes Hyung...but why?- he looked at both Asia and his best friend.

 

-Then You're not going to meet her anymore- TaeJun catched her wrist and closed the door in front of his friend face. Asia suddenly felt fear when her brother pushed her on couch .

 

-O-oppa I...I didn't- slap....

 

Tears were falling from her eyes as soon as she felt pain from the slap. He did it again...he slapped her even withouth telling her why.

 

-You are making situation even worst. You want to play dirty by flirting with my friends- he pointed at her.

 

-But how would I know that he's Your friend- she looked at him.

 

-I have no idea how but even if You didn't know You're not allow to talk with him. He's my precious friend...You took my father from me but You can't take my best friend. You understand?- he yelled at her.

 

-I...I...yes- she simply drop her head down and looked at the floor. This feeling...she simply felt guilty again. Her brother was suffering when he was younger and now was her time to suffer...she agreed since she wanted to comfort him.

 

-I'm going to talk with him so just sit here- he said with a smirk on his face and walked away. When he closed the door behind him he faced his bestfriend and changed expression into more polite one.


 

-Hyung what was it?- Min Joon asked seriously.

 

-Ahh sorry but You know...Asia is my sister and somehow You can't hang out with her- he placed his hand on his shoulder.

 

-W-what? What's the reason?- he looked at his friend questionable.

 

-See...She's always playing around with guys like this. She just get phone from rich guy, and she's also playing around with her co-worker...she used to do that in Poland as well. She's just playing around- he said to his friend with worried face. He was good actor, wasn't he?

 

-B-but I can't believe..- Min Joo looked at his friend with shocking expression.

 

-You get along really fast, right? This is power of playgirls..- TaeJun explained to him.

 

Min Joon took deep breath and just remembered the guy who was stitting in front of their house before. He wasn't sure what to think but still TaeJun was his best friend so he trusted him a lot.

 

-Hyung..Can I talk with her?-

 

-Not today...just calm down and try to forget about her- TaeJun patted his shoulder and after a little chat they both said good bye and left.

 

 Person from earlier walked away thinking about things which happened and words which were spoken...

 

 


 

Next day in the morning Asia messaged Hyun Woo that she's having cold and staying home. He asked if everything's ok and if she gets home safely from the party. She doesn't want to bring that topic so she simply said it was ok.

 

After everyone left her house she finally walked out from her room and sat down on the floor resting her back at wall.

 

She was thinking about the past again...


 

Flashback

 

-TaeJun-ah please say hello to Your sister. From now on You're her older brother and You always have to take care of her- Asia saw Korean guy who was visiting her mom recently standing in front of her with a little boy hidden behind his legs.

 

Asia chuckled a little seeing an older boy who was sobbing silently. She was only 4 back then but she tried to comfort him.

 

-A-anyeong- she said in Korean what made everyone gasped in shock.

 

-See she can speak Korean a little bit- man pushed his son forward and now both girl and boy were facing each other.

 

Asia simply smiled but boy just hitted her all of sudden while yelling at her in Korean.

 

-No! You took my mom from me and now You're going to take my father as well? I'm going to kill you!- boy was screaming on her but she couldn't understand...when she grown up...she already knew what he meant that time.


 

 

 

-H-hello?- she picked up her phone which break her thoughts without looking who was calling.

 

-Asia-ssi- soft voice cheered her up.

 

-Who's that?- she asked surprised.

 

-Wooaaa You can't recognize me?- guy chuckled a little.

 

Asia looked at her phone just to see „Nam star” written on it.

 

-What do You want ?- she simply asked withoust hestitation.

 

-Meet You. Are You able to do that?- he shylly asked.

 

-Sorry but I'm sick today- she fake coughed to the phone.

 

-Ohh You are?-

 

Or You're simply avoiding me because of what happened before” he thought.

 

-Yes. I'm hanging up-

 

-Wait!!- he screamed.

 

-Get well soon- he cut it.

 

Asia looked at her phone disbelievingly. He was just simply too annoying sometimes but his heart seem so...pure she could say.

 

Few hours later Asia finally sat down on a couch after cleaning, cooking and bothering herself just to let time pass faster. When she closed her eyes she received message from unknown number

 

open the door”

 

She wasn't sure if it was a joke or not but she did how was written and opened her door.

She looked around just to find a note sticked to her door.

 

Meet me in park at 7 pm!

we have things to talk about.

SJ”

 

Asia scratched her head and she walked home. She knew who could it be but for making it clear she get ready to meet that person.

 

-Asia-ssi- familiar voice called her.

 

-Ohh SungJong-ah- she waved to guy who sat next to her.

 

-Why You wanted me to come here all of sudden?- she asked seriously.

 

-Haha just to check how's your „cold” doing- he winked patting her shoulder.

 

-Are You ok?- he looked into her eyes.

 

-Ah yes thank You- she bowed few times.

 

-Now come- he took her hand and stood up.

 

-W-Where? SungJong-ssi- she looked at his hand holding her hand.

 

-To cheer You up- he pulled her and they both were going to the unknown direction.

 

-Ta-dam!- boy clasped his hands when they arrived near to the beautiful fountain in the middle of the silent and green yard.

 

-Ohh- she placed her both hands on since she was so shocked.

She saw 6 guys playing together, eating and having fun. She also saw her sister feeding Moonsoo and no one around exept them. They all waved to her seeing that she finally arrived.

 

-We decided to have little party and from Your sister we heard that You're healthy so we just did it on purpose. Will You forgive us?- he chuckled seeing her expression.

 

-Y-yes and thank You for thinking about me!- she smiled a little entering the party.

-Here You go Your ice cream- Woohyun gave her strawberry sorbet.

 

-My-My favourite- she looked at ice cream and then she looked at him.

 

-Haha I know- he smiled and pulled her to sit on the blanket where everyone ate their ice cream.

 

 

Asia said nothing. She was just looking around and smiled to herself seeing how her life changed...she might be sad or lost because she had to move her life but she get other things like friends, her sister happiness....and her own happiness.

 

"Asia I hope You're ok...I hope it will help You to forget everything what happened. Are You able to be happy with us?” he thought to himself looking at her carefully...