Autographs!?!?

You are (not) my destiny

Infinite like a real stars were walking through corridor with Asia, HyunWoo and other staff behind them. They were chatting and joking happily but on the other hand Asia could see that all of them were peeking at her during their laughts. HyunWoo also realised that and with playfulness embraced Asia placing his arm around her neck. 

 

-Yaaaa HyunWoo get lost!- Asia tried to escape from him but he didn't let her. He wanted to tease them with his acting.

 

-Whatt? You should like it!- he rubbed her hair making them really messy.

 

-Yaaa you can't see how I'm looking now You psycho!- she reached her messy hair with anger.

 

-Can You leave her alone?- familliar voice spoke what made both Asia and HyunWoo stop playing around.

 

-SungGyu-ssi thank You for rescuing me but I was doing great - after she said HyunWoo loosen her head and she could stand properly in front of the leader.

 

-Then why You're making so much noise? Come follow me- he softly pushed her back through all members leaving HyunWoo behind.

 

-SungGyu-ssi we were just playing around- she looked at him. She felt scolded by leader but she was just playing around. Sometimes it was very hard to understand Kim Sunggyu.

 

-Well I know but I think Infinite also want to play around with You! Isn't it better to show up with us instead of him?- he pointed at HyunWoo who rapidly wanted to kick Sunggyu after hearing what he said.

 

-Haha well I think he's more handsome than You guys- she showed her tongue and walked away from them.

 


 

-Coffee! Coffee with milk for me! No sugar!- someone from the staff screamed loudly while putting make-up on WooHyun's face.

 

-Ice Americano for me! Double ice- someone from other side of the room screamed again.

 

Everyone were in rush because they didn't have much time till they performance's beginning and interview as well. Infinite were doing their make-up and stuff members were trying to check microphones, light and other important things before showcase. It was very serious concert because they also had to choose trainee for Woolim Ent.

 

-Hey! Look out!- someone suddenly scold HyunWoo who spilled coffee on the floor.

 

-Wow what a rush- Asia came from nowhere with a towel in her hand and helped HyunWoo to clean around.

-Asia You're the best- he smiled widely.

 

-Our Asia has so good heart! She's an angel- WooHyun seeing all sytuation said to Hoya who was sitting next to him.

 

-Yup but she still hates You- he laughed seeing Namu's angry expression.

 

-Ya! She will like me! For sure!- he gets annoyed that Hoya was teasing him so he decided to throw a dirty towel at his friend's face.

 

-Well I think she likes SungJong and MyungSoo- Hoya pointed at her while taking off the towel.

 

-But...but!- WooHyun made one of his „please love me” faces. Howon knew that his friend is crazy but he didn't expect that he's THAT crazy.


 

 

 

-Asia-ssi! Asia-ssi! Can You prepare Latte for me, please?- SungJong waved to Asia with sweet smile on his face. She blushed a little and prepared drink for his friend.

 

-Asia-ssi! Me too! Ice Americano!- L screamed after SungJong and with nod she smiled back to both SungJong and MyungSoo.

 

-Asia-ya! Asia-ya! Can You get me...?- WooHyun waved at her but she looked at him with annoyance.

 

-Go get it by yourself. Can't You see that I'm busy!?!?- she showed her tongue and walked away to give other boys their coffees.

 

-Yup how I said she just rejected You- Hoya patted his friend's shoulder and walk away to the bathroom.

 

 

-Haneul-ah! Haneul-ah!- two girls rushed to the girl which was listening to the music on her iPod and resting her back at wall.

 

-Yes? What's this?- she took off her headphones and looked at unfamiliar girls from other class.

-You know what...guess who has white sister in this school- they looked at her with fake smiles on their faces.

 

-Hmm bet me- she rolled her eyes from annoyance.

 

-Yup and You know what. Your sister was following Infinite....can You explain that?- they get closer to her making her back touch the wall.

 

-I'm also surprised that she was following them. Maybe she won a fan meeting with them. Who knows. Now excuse me since I'm busy- she tried to walk away but girls stopped her.

 

-Ya! Do we look like a fools to You? What is Your relation with Infinite oppas!?!- they screamed.

-It's none of Your buisness. I don't know why she was with them. I have to go- she repeated firmly.

 

-Girls! Girls! Hello I just saw You and I thought- Hoya appeared in front of girls with wide smile on his face. When Haneul looked at him she noticed weak wink which he sent to her. She felt rescued.

 

-Hoya oppa!- other girls screamed when Hoya was shaking hands with them.

 

-It's nice to meet You girls! You know I guess You're our fans so what about walking around and have a peek at Infinite?- he smiled when they eyes wide open.

 

-I-Is it ok oppa?- two girls looked at each other.

 

-Yup like You can see we have one white girl who is following us everywhere. She is part of our international workers collaboration but You're fans which are the most important for us. But this is a secret, ok?- he smiled trying to act as cute as he could. Haneul muted “thank You” when girls went to the gym to see Infinite.

 


 

 

 

30 minutes later Hoya excused himself because they had to start performance.

All gym was filled with screaming girls and boys which were waiting to see their idols. In the middle of the stage staff placed long table where Infinite could sign CD's and photos for their fans. Behind the tables they left few empty boxes for fan's presents. Asia, HyunWoo and the rest of people were asked to take presents from Infinite and place them in to boxes.

 

-Asia-ssi please stand behind SungGyu just up there- someone pointed at the place behind the leader.

 

-Ok are You ready for Your beloved Infinite?- young guy who was standing on the stage asked crowd of students .

-SungGyu! I love You!-

-Oppa look here!-

-SungJong hwiting!- all of them were screaming in excitement.

 

-Guys let's go!- SungGyu uplifted guys and one by one Infinite went out and took they places on the stage.

 

Boys smiled and waved to their fans which were impatiently screaming they names in excitement. Few minutes later fans formed long line to get Infinite autographs. Boys as always were smiling and talking with their fans. Asia and HyunWoo on the other hand were so busy with taking presents from Infinite and putting them in to boxes.

 

-Those stuffs must've be so expensive- Asia looked at camera cover which she had in her hands.

 

-Haha look at this- HyunWoo smiled to her and pointed at big toy which he was holding in the moment.

 

-It's looking like You- both smiled to each other.

 

-Ohhhh this rabbit is so beautiful- Asia suddenly squealed with excitement.

 

SungGyu turned around to check why she acted like this but when he saw her holding a rabbit toy which he gets from fan he smiled and decided to give it to her.

 

-What's Your name?- WooHyun asked a fan.

 

-B-Byul-ah oppa- shy girl bowed in front of him.

 

-”For the little start. Shine and love Your oppas till the end of this world!”- she read it and moved to another member.

 

-What's Your name?- he looked at CD then focused his sight on the person who was standing in front of him.

 

-Haneul-ah- she laughed and pointed at her CD since she was waiting for an autograph.

 

-Here You go- he gave CD to another member and smiled back to Haneul sending a little heart formed from his fingers to her at the same time.

-Haneul-ah! What took You so long? Show us!- her friends rushed to the girls and showed her their CDs.

 

-” Stay healthy and love Your oppas”, '' Smile and study well''- she was reading her friend's messages from CD.

 

-Show us Yours!- girls took her CD, looked at the cover and with shocked expression looked back at Haneul.

 

-Haneul-ah...-they gaved her CD back.

 

-Is it joke?- Haneul looked at her CD with surprised expression.

 

"Help Your sister with washing dishes, she is doing it all the time” SungGyu

''Sorry it was me who forgot to make Your bed after sleeping on it. Love You” DongWoo oppa <3

''Ya...why Your room is so messy. Clean it up for oppa. Kiss Kiss'' Namstar ^^

''Your dance moves which I saw last time were great! You're dance machine 2'' Dance machine 1 :P

''That cookies which You made last time were delicious! Bake for me more” Hungry Yeol

Take care of my brother. Love him and don't let him play games instead of studying...this nut. We're always here for You'' Your MyungSoo

''I believe in You! Don't worry about Your brother. We will beat him up next time'' SungJong oppa :)

 

-Dear students please get ready for Your performances- young man from before called people out since all students get their autographs.

 

-Girls I really got to go- She hugged her CD and rushed to prepare herself.

 

-''Guys You're going to die....just wait''- she promised to herself ....