I don't like Infinite...

You are (not) my destiny

 

This night Asia couldn't fall asleep. Even if her body felt like sleeping her minds wouldn't let her...It was all too weird for her. She was thinking how to behave, how she will do in her new work place, what to wear and if there will be a lot of Infinite fans. The fact was that she wasn't sure if this place is good for her since she wasn't interested in Korean music and they culture. She was just simple girl who enjoyed listening to American pop. She was just the dull one.

 

If You ask her why, she would probably say that „She's like those American children interested only in their culture which is (in their opinion)the best”. She felt no love nor hate to Korea. She just never used to live in there before and had no interest in any pop culture unlike her sister and brother. She was also quite sad that she left everything behind just for her family sake.

 

Those thoughts finally make her fall asleep at least for few hours.

 

At 6:30 her ringtone rang really loudly waking her up. Asia sat on her bed and let her eyes slowly open while Haneul was still in dreamland. She slowly walked out from room letting her sister to sleep more. Basically her sister had separate room but like a child she asked Asia to sleep together.

 

Asia started to prepare lunch box for younger girl, she also made a breakfast for them and even did a loundry! She honestly hoped that being busy made her stop thinking about work...at least for few hours.

 

When Haneul enter kitchen it was 7:20 am. Girl lazily sat down and looked at her sandwiches with blank expression.

 

-Why You are looking like it's going to be the worst day in Your life- Asia chuckled a little seeing her sister face.

 

-It's all because You're going to NIT but I have to go and study hard at this boring school- she crossed her arms.

 

-Haha and You think that I will sat with Infinite at the same table and talk with them all the time?- she laughted seeing her sister serious expression.

 

-Unni!!- Haneul get mad again.

 

-At least You're going to the same school with Moonsoo....He's Dongsoo brother remember?-

 

-Myungsoo....MYUNGSOOO- she repeated.

 

 

-Who called my brother?????- suddenly the manly voice disturbed their conversation.

 

-Moonsoo-ya!- girls waved happily towards him.

 

-How did You get there? Who let You in?- Asia asked curiously.

 

-Just...saw Your password several times- he grined.

 

-Anyway You have no rights to use it!- girls laughted together trying to look seriously.

 

-Well I will enter this family anyway!- he showed his thumbs up.

 

-Ah yee I forgot that Haneul is going to marry YOUR BROTHER- Asia pointed at Infinite poster hanging on their wall.

 

-Well I thought about me...but- he looked away.

 

-Don't look so serious...I'm not letting Haneul get married to anyone else exept of You!- Asia chuckled seeing how both of them tried to hide their red faces.

 

-Ok Haneul let's go to school! We're going to be late.- Moonsoo handed bag to Haneul.

 

-Wait! I've prepared lunch boxes for You guys. Moonsoo this time there's no onion!-she gaved them a little smile.

 

-Woaaa You're the best Unni!-

 

-Thank You!- Moonsoo looked with amazed face on his own lunch box.

 

-Ahh and good luck with work! Don't worry Infinite don't know that You're working at NIT- he screamed loudly. Both Haneul and Moonsoo rushed on their bikes to school which made Asia realise that it's time to prepare.

 

She gets her new uniform a day before so she wore it carefully. Seeing herself in a mirror helped her to realise that there is no way to go back and honestly this uniform suits her very well. She also puts her hair in a ponytail and did light make-up.

 

-I'm ready- she whispered to herself and get out of her house. She didn't want to look nervous but her hands were sweating a lot.

-It will be ok, it will be ok- she was talking to herself on her way to workplace.

 

It was still so early when she tried to open the door to the cafe. She looked at her watch which showed 9:35am. No wonder why everything was still closed since they told her to come at 10am. Asia decided to rest her back on the door with her eyes closed.

 

She didn't even realised that someone was standing in front of her and watched her carefully.

 

-Ooo aren't You our new employee?- someone suddenly spoke.

 

-Oh God, sorry I was just waiting- she opened her eyes in a shock and bow several times in front of unknown person.

 

-Don't worry!!! I didn't want to scare You!- young boy bowed as well.

 

-My name is Asia and I'll work here with You!- she smiled to boy still not being able to look straight at him. She didn't know how to behave in front of her new friend from work.

 

-I know, my boss already told me. My name is Hyun Woo. Lee Hyun Woo- seeing her nervous face he chcuckled a little.

 

-Wow but it's true that You can speak Korean very well. I'm glad but still I hoped that I can practise English with You- he scan her face.

 

-Haha You know I'm Polish so in my country we're using Polish language- she finally looked at him.

 

-But I can also teach You English if You're willing to study with me- she spoke in English what make him even more surprised.

 

After little chat they walked towards bar. Hyun Woo started to show her around. He gaved her instructions how to made coffee, how to sell a cakes and helped her with cleaning the area. She was quite thankful that boy was so nice and helpful. She couldn't say since it was their first meeting but he seem so nice and caring as well.

 

-Hmm Hyun Woo-ssi please seat down and try my very first coffee- she placed macchiato in front of him trying to figure out if taste is god or bad.

 

Boy took gulp of the coffee which girl prepared and looked at her with blank expression.

 

-Asia-ssi from now on- he suddenly took her hand.

 

Asia could feel her heart beat faster but she couldn't figure out if it was all because she was nervous about the coffee or just about skinship.

 

-From now on call me „oppa”- he proudly said smiling brightly.

 

-Excuse me...”oppa”- she looked at him with questionable face.

 

-Aaa- he chuckled- it's so delicious that I want to take You to my house and let You do this coffee for me EVERYDAY!- he smiled.

 

Asia gave him weird look and rushed to the kitchen.

 

 

All day seem to be sooooo busy for the girl. Making coffee, cleaning or throwing away rubbish wasn't that hard. The worst part was that they had few TV at NIT in which Infinite songs play along. Asia couldn't help but feel sorry for all those crazy girls which while ordering focused on Infinite songs.

 

She heard some laughts and Infinite names in all this chaos. It really pissed her off. She hated to hear those stuffs around.

 

-Don't worry! I don't like Infinite as well- he encourage her.

-Really? How's come? You're working for them!- she asked curiously.

-Nah I'm not interested in K-pop that's all- he answered.

-But what about You? Aren't You fan of them?-

-No, no and no I rather die than become their fan- she simply said to boy who was quite happy that she wasn't one of those fans who tried to work here just because it's NIT.

 


-So she's not...- boy who was listening their talk put his head down and walk away.

He felt sad...really sad.