Welcome Korea

You are (not) my destiny

 

 

All way from Dubai to Seoul was silent but full of excitation for both of girls. Haneul and Asia chat a little bit at the beginning of the way but as soon as they heard that they could remove seat belts they fall asleep. Both girls was sleeping while hugging each other since they could only rely on themselves. During the trip they woked up several times to visit the bathroom or to eat hot meal served in plane. When the plane landed up Asia suddenly felt a little bit weird. She just arrived to country which have just nothing to do with her. She didn't like their food, music which Haneul loved or people...she was just foreigner. Even if her future was connected with that place she was just simply afraid of that. Is she going to success or lose? 

-Unni....U-n-n-i....UNNI- Haneul finally hit her sister a little because she gave no respond. 

-Y-yes Haneul?-Asia almost choked that question when she turned back to reality.

-Unni don't be afraid. I'm here with You and here is oppa as well-Haneul took Asia's hand.

She gulped. It was the thing which she was afraid of the most. OPPA

-TaeJun oppa-Haneul run straight to her older brother leaving Asia behind. She was frozen.

She didn't expected that father will let her meet TaeJun alone. Even if Haneul was around she wasn't there always.

-Baby-TaeJun hugged Haneul tight and her hair.

-I missed You oppa, really!- she almost cried while hugging his arm.

-Me too baby, me too- he said and it would be perfect picture of loving family if not this scarry smirk on his face when he looked at Asia.

She was scared...very scared.

-Oppa let me use the bathroom.  Uff I'm so tired - Haneul with smile on her face run happily to clean up her face.

-Why You are here. - TaeJun immediately changed his sweet smile into smirk and grip Asia's hand.

-Let me go-she tried to cool herself before her brother realize how she was shaking. 

-I told You. You are not part of this family. From which side You are Korean hmm? Who allowed You to put your dirty feets on the ground where I was born- he was yelling at her with frustration in his voice. 

-I'm sorry oppa, I...- she tried to say something but she lose.

-Give me money which father gaved You- then she heard cold voice. TaeJun was someone who hates to wait so he suddenly took her bag and throw all her belongings on the floor. 

-Oppa wait-she kneel down to pick up her wallet, passport and other stuffs.He took her wallet and found his fathers credit card inside. 

-It's mine- he threw her wallet once again and put credit card inside his pocket. 

-Unni what happened?- Haneul run to Asia whem she saw her knkneeling. 

-Ahh I just slipped my bag Haneul. See how clumsy I am-she fake laughed. Asia really wanted to tell her sister or anyone else how she was treated by her brother but she was simply afraid.

 

From the other side of airport young guy with glasses on his face was watching all sytuation carefully. 

-What kind of relationship is that? Does she even know that it's illegal?-handsome guy which Asia met before spoke to himself while waiting for his parents to pick him up. He wish to help her but he wasn't kind of person who was first to help other people.

 

The all way from airport to siblings' new place was silent. Girls were truly interested in what they saw around when they drove a car with their brother. It didn't take long when car stopped in front of small house, which still looks modern and cozy at the same time. This place was great. Standing in front of street You could see view of the city. House itself was really cute. It was bricky house which looks wonderful with garden nearby and the bench just in front of big tree. All of this was looking like those expensive places from the  dramas which Haneul loved. Girls quickly took their bags and brought them to their new place- their forever place from now on. It was only good thing among those bad which happened to them. It took few days to decorate all house. TaeJun was working at his friends place, Haneul gets papers from school which she decided to attend soon and Asia finally had a time to think about that promise which still remains her why she came here.

 

 

-I really like this house!! It would be great if father could be here with us- Haneul spoked when she saw her sister coming out from the garden. 

-For sure Haneul-Asia gaved her little smile.

-Anyway aren't You going to visit Your future high school tomorrow?-Asia suddenly asked.

 

-Unfortunately Unni- she fake cry like a baby.

-Haha I have to find a job as well.  Don't think You are the only poor in there-older sister smiled. 

 

 

The thing is that they liked everything around but still many things remained them about mom...

 

-Mom if You hear me please givee me a chance to meet those Infinite guys and help Haneul to make her dreams come true - Asia prayed while looking at the stars. Anyway she didn't know that her mom was going to respond sooner that she expected.

 

 

The things will never be the same....Asia just felt that.

 

 

 

AUTORS Note.

 

Hey people.  Sorry for late update but I was quite busy.

This chapter is boring I know but it's going to change soo ♡