New friend/New love?

You are (not) my destiny

The strict atmosphere could be felt kilometers away from them.

WooHyun sat silently looking straight at Asia but she on the other hand was looking away avoiding his gaze. Everyone could felt that it wasn't best time for joking and drinking and even when they've asked several times if everything's ok the answer always was the same „yes”.

 

-Asia-ssi may I sit next to You?- SungJong placed his hand on her shoulder making her back to reality.

-Oohh SungJong-ssi! Sure go ahead-she patted empty place next to her with a smile on her face,

 

-Are You ok after what happened few day ago with Your phone? I heard it was last gift from Your mom..-he shyly asked her looking deeply in her eyes.

-I thought that You are the next one who would say that WooHyun injury was my fault..thanks for caring about me- she bowed.

-Honestly I think that's Your fault as well but I also know how important it was to You- he playfuly made mad expression.

 

-Don't worry everything's gonna be alright, when You forgive him- SungGyu sitting on her other side disturb their talk.

 

-Yes- she nodded.

 

This day didn't bring anything good for all of them. Hoya and Dongwoo get drunk and the rest of Infinite were busy with themselves. After it everyone went home just like nothing had happened before...

 

 

-I'm sooooo hungry! Cook for me- HyunWoo leaned his chin on the counter and look straight at Asia feeling that his stomach is so empty. He had no time in the morning to prepare breakfast for himself.

 

-Am I Your mother pabo?- she poked his cheek playfuly with a smile on her face.

 

-I can give You my lunch box if You want!- she gave him box with delicious food which she prepared what made him speechless.

 

-Thank You! I really love You -he hugged her tight and because he was around 186cm he covered her all body. She wasn't short but still he was much taller than her. Anyway they just looked like a real couple.

 

-I love You too You crazy guy- she hugged him back.

 

-Uhmmm excuse me- they both break a hug and with confused faces turned their gaze at young guy with hood and sunglasses.

 

-Yes? How may I help You- HyunWoo smiled to guy apologizing at te same time for the skinship which they show in front of customer.

 

-I want to order this lady for a moment- he pointed at Asia what made her and HyunWoo taken back.

 

-It's not what we're serving in here mister- he pointed at menu.

 

-It's me....WooHyun- guy get closer to HyunWoo and took of his sunglasses.

 

-I'm hiding from crazy fans so uhmm please can I borrow her for a moment?- he was begging young guy what makes him laught. Actually HyunWoo didn't want to let her talk with this crazy guy since he already knew how she was suffering because of him.

 

-Asia- HyunWoo turned around and faced her- Do you want to have conversation with this psycho guy behind me?- he pointed at WooHyun.

 

 

-Hey I heard that-he crossed his arms.

 

-That's what I wanted- he chuckled and placed both hands on her schoulders.

 

-If he piss You off just kick him You know where...-he smiled to her but seeing her annoyed face made him stop immediately.

 

 

-I'm giving You 5 minutes- she placed orange juice in front of him and sat down.

 

WooHyun quickly took off a medium size box from his pocket and placed it in front of here.

 

-Here...I'm sorry once again- he felt awkward and didn't know what to say.

 

-What's this- she looked at box.

 

-Present. Open it!- he jumped from excitement just like a little child.

 

It took her a little before she opened well wraped box...

 

-Are You insane? I'm not taking this- she gave it back to him.

 

-W-why? You don't like the colour? We can choose another one but I thought white...-

 

-NO! I don't want to get this kind of expensive presents from You!- she pointed at Samsung Galaxy S8 placed in a box.

 

-But I broked Your phone an..-

 

-No! WooHyun no!- she yell out.

 

-Oh! You remember my name! Finally!- he smiled what made her breath heavily from anger and helplessness.

 

-I'm not taking this- she stood up and walked away.

 

-Wait!-he chased after her but HyunWoo stopped him.

 

-Just go home! She already said no!-he placed a phone in WooHyun's pocket and ask him to go away.


 

 

-Unni did You saw that?-

-Yes but who's she to talk back to our oppa?-

-Who's she to get a phone from him?-

-We have to find out-

-I think she's working here...-

-Let's check that-

 


 

Around 7pm Asia returned home. She wasn't sure but she felt quite bad about what she said to WooHyun before. She wanted to apologise but she made bigger mess than she expected. Anyway there was no way to contact him since she had no ph....

 

Suddenly her bell started to ring.

 

-Ohh who's that- she opened the door just to see small boy standing in front of her door.

 

-Who are You?- she smiled to him.

 

Boy with his both hand gave her box which she already saw...

 

-This is for You noona. And You can't be angry at Hyung because he said if You do he will stop being famous and run away to Africa- Asia hearing that laughted feeling her tears falling on her cheeks. It was the cutest thing she ever heard.

 

-Oh boy tell him that I will take this phone but he can run away to Africa- she gave him a cookies which she bought before and waved to him when he run away.


 

 

She looked at phone and crouched down resting her back on the doors.

It made her cry...she felt like her heart breaks in to small pieces.Asia didn't know why but she felt angry and sad at the same time...she knew that she has to pay back since he wasn't bad. WooHyun wasn't bad she just realised that she was too strickt and cold to him. For the first time she felt that someone's caring about her but she was acting like a heartless monster...

 

She cried a lot even if she doesn't like to cry she couldn't deny that he made her heart feel painful...

 

When she calm down she decided to check the phone.

 

-Let's see- she sat down and looked at her new and expensive phone.

When she unlocked it she gasped in shock...her tears fell down.

He did something unexpected he brought her memories back...

On her screen she saw familiar photo...there were smiling mom, Haneul and Asia...the last photo which they took before their mother was gone.

 

When she checked another thing she found her old contacts, photos, videos in there. She was so thankful.

 

-Maybe he put his number in here-she thought to herself and scaned her phone.

-Haha I found You “Nam star"- she laughted looking at name which he created.

 

-HyunWoo-ya!- she dialed his number and screamed when she heard his respond.

 

-Let's have a drink tonight!- she laughted.

 

-Wow You have a phone Asia!-

 

-Yes I get it from this crazy guy so I want to celebrate it with You!-

 

-Kay and I will bring my friend. He's swimmer and his body is so great!- he excitedly said.

 

-Good! Let's meet in the club at 9 pm. I will send You exact address- she ended the call and get ready for a  party.

 

 

Asia was kind of person who always arrived too early and this time was the same.

People entering the club looked at her since she wasn't ugly girl...honestly she was pretty and very natural one.

 

-HyunWoo!- she waved to well dressed guy but she quickly blushed seeing his handsome friend walking next to him.

 

-Nice to meet You I'm Min Joo- he shaked a hand with her which was more than unexpected from Korean guy. Except Infinite most of Korean people are very shy and don't like any kind of skinship.

 

-I'm Asia- she blushed seeing his perfect face.

 

-Let's go- both HyunWoo and MinJoo walk arm in arm with Asia which was in the middle.

 

-Haha and then he thought I'm his fan- three of them laughted loudly. They were already relaxed and a little drunk since they had a lot of vodka this night.

 

-Let me use the bathroom-HyunWoo slowly walked away. Asia directed her gaze at MinJoo who looked at her as well.

-You look very beautiful..that's relief that HyunWoo took me tonight- he sat closer to her feeling very happy.

 

-What do You think of giving me Your number- he chuckled a little seeing her blushing cheeks.

 

They were like this for next few hours. HyunWoo and MinJoo both made her feel confortable and loving at the same time. She knew that they were her real and good friends, this is what she felt deep in her heart.

 

-I will walk You home- MinJoo said to Asia after putting totally drunk HyunWoo to the taxi and send him away.

 

 

-Seoul at night is really nice and peacefull- she stretched her hand in air.

 

-Haha but it's amazing that You can actually speak Korean that good- he smiled carefully watching her every move.

 

-Thank You! I think we can hang out sometimes and maybe someday I will tell You my story. I also want to know You better...since we're already friends- she blushed again. She wanted to punch herself but she simply felt warm when she was with him.

 

-This is where I live-she pointed at her small but cute house.

 

-Oh but someone's already waiting for You- MinJoo pointed at the person who was sitting in front of their doors. Asia could only focus on the guy in front of her sho she didn't bother herself to look away. MinJoon seeing that chuckled and placed his hands on her shoulders.

 

-It was so nice to meet You Asia! Ah and here- he get closer to her what made her heart beat faster.

 

Then she felt soft kiss on her cheek....she forget about everything.

(please imagine white girl instead of Korean one....it's so hard to find gif with Korean guy kissing withe girl T_T)

 

It was the first time when she received a kiss from foreigner....and it was her first kiss which she received from Korean guy...

 

She felt like melting inside...it was just a cheek but for her it was something more.

 

She also forgot that those pair of eyes were watching her...