Broken phone/Broken heart

You are (not) my destiny

 

-Cheers!- everyone took drinks to their hands and clink glasses witch each other!

 

-Woaa it's so strong- Hoya mutter to SungYeol who was totally drunk.

He couldn't even sit straight but still he doesn't want to stop drinking.

 

-Wow guys You're more humane that I expected- Asia chuckled a little seein those drunk guys. Only SungGyu as a leader and MyungSoo as a person who took care of teenagers didn't have any glass of alcohol. Asia on the other hand simply couldn't get drunk by drinking soju which was so weak for her.

 

-Wow Asia Your head is so strong!- DongWoo laughted out seeing her unchanged expression.

 

-Well in my country this is water- she pointed at bottle of soju.

-Our Polish vodka has about 40% of alcohol and it's much better for a parties than this "water"-

 

-Well SungYeol let's drink this „water”- WooHyun embraced SungYeol and pour another shot of soju.

 

-Well I think many fangirls would pay to see that so why don't use it- Asia said to herself and took out her phone.

 

Everyone chatted with each other so they were too busy to see what she's doing. Only one person realised what's happening...

 

-Ohh am I that handsome?- WooHyun stuttered out. Asia couldn't do anything than laught.

 

-Ha-ha-ha You think that You're handsome? Wanna know the truth?- she looked at him carefully then he suddenly came closer to her that she could feel his breath on her cheek.

 

-Tell me, am I handsome?- she couldn't stand it anymore and just put her hand softly on his cheek. He was so shocked when she did that to him that he didn't know how to react.

 

-Well- she blinked several times and using all her strength she pushed him on the ground using her hand placed on his cheek.

 

He shaked his head several times just to realised what happend.

 

-Hahaha WooHyun isn't she Your first anti-fan in your life?-SungGyu gave him hand and helped WooHyun to stand up.

 

Asia was still laughting when she felt that someone took phone from her hand.

 

-Hey! Give it back!- she strictly said to WooHyun who took her phone from her.

 

-If You think I'm not handsome then I will delete all photos which You took!- he said and started to browse her phone.

 

-Don't You dare to touch something what isn't Yours!- she jump out from her seat and chased him to take her phone. WooHyun started to run away happily when he suddenly stumble over the stone and fell down making Asia's phone break.

 

-My phone!-

-My face!-

 

She turned around with furious expression and looked at guy who was still laying on the ground. Thanks God that MyunGsoo appeared in front of Asia to stop her movements.

 

-A-Asia He's sorry- MyungSoo helped him to stand up and as soon as he stand he approached her.

 

-Shut up!- she pushed him away holding phone in her hands.

 

-It's just a phone...I will buy You a new one- he said gently.

 

-You don't understand- she throw her phone at him and run away leaving everyone behind.

 

-What happened?- Haneul and MoonSoo rushed to see what was going on. They heard her sister's screaming and it make them feel worried. 

 

-This- WooHyun showed her broken phone what makes her taking back.

 

-This....-she couldn't say anything. Now she understood her sister's childish acting.

 

-This phone was last gift which she get from our mom...-she looked at worried MyungSoo which was still supporting injured WooHyun.

 

-Before she died- everyone eyes wide in shock looking at the phone.

 

-What have I done?- WooHyun whispered before he fainted.


 

 

-Haneul! HANEUL-AH!!- Asia screamed loudly.

 

Her sister didn't back home after meeting with Infinite. It was already midnight and still no sign from her...if she just could has working phone.

 

-Haneul-ah!- she rested her back on the wall of their house. She didn't know what to do anymore...she was just gone.

She knew that it was just a phone but she had to explain to curious guys that Asia had anyone else exept her mother. She was always her first child and also Asia had only her. She didn't know her Polish father so her mom was the only support. When she was dying she had alos Haneul and her husband but somehow Asia felt like last piece of her is dying. That's why she was overreacting. This phone was really the last thing she got from her mom...before she left.

 

-U-Unni!- she heard her sister soft voice calling her name.

-Asia unni!- she repeated. Asia could hear that she was sobing and without hesitation she rushed to search for her sister. She run out on the road just to see Haneul and MoonSoo which were walking drunk SungYeol who supported his body on girl and boy.

 

-Unni! Help- Asia helped them to take SungYeol to their house and laid him on their big couch.

 

-Haneul-ah- Asia hugged her sister.

 

-I'm sorry! I shouldn't- her eyes become teary and she let herself cry for the first time after her mother's funeral.

 

-Unni! It's ok but WooHyun oppa....he....he left to hospital with head injury- she cried along with her sister.

 

Asia suddenly stopped hugging her sister and looked at her...

-Is it...my fault?- she asked silently.

-Kind of- MoonSoo answered looking at her.

 

-In which hospital is he now?- she looked away avoiding MoonSoo's sight.

 

-Here is address- he gaved her a paper with hospital name written on it. He was expecting that she will ask for it so he already wrote it down before. 

-I already called manager that You'll come so go ahead- he said.

 

-Tonight let SungYeol and MoonSoo sleep in our house Unni....and this- she gave back her phone.

 

-I'm sorry about this- she hugged her sister once again.

 

Asia placed her hand on MoonSoo's shoulder and whispered to him.

 

-Sorry, Thank You and please take care of both of them-

 

-Asia...I truly understand but this is our WooHyun. Can't You accept him? He's like a child sometimes but You were to harsh for him- he sighed.

 

-Sorry...I will try...Thank you MoonSoo-ya- she bowed and rushed outside.

 

 

On the way to hospital she was wondering what actually happened to his head. He just simply fell down and get some bruises but that's all what she saw. Anyway it didn't make her stop worrying. She was harsh to him she could admit but she was also angry about what he has done to her phone.

 

When she arrived SungGyu already waited outside . It was raining.

 

-SungGyu- she walked slowly to him and before he could say anything she started to sob.

 

-A-Asia. It's ok he's just having little scar on his forehead and he fainted just because- she cut him off.

 

-I'm crying because he broke my phone, not because he's in the hospital- she said.

 

-Ahhh- SungGyu scratched his head.

 

-Anyway wanna to see him?- he guide her forward door and both of them entered the hospital.

 

When she stood in front of the doors MyungSoo and SungJong walked out. They made a surpried faces when they saw her.

 

-Are You feeling better now Asia-ssi?- SungJong looked at her with worried expression.

 

-Ah welll...ymm-

 

-SungJong-

 

-SungJong-ssi yes I'm better now, thank You!- she bowed in front of him. Honestly it was her first talk with the guy and before she didn't realise that he's existing.

Yet she felt really nice in front of him...he was different from the rest of Infinite. He seem so caring and pure. He was just different.

 

-Well You can count on me anytime- he smiled and placed his hand on her head.

-How cute when You're smiling- he chuckled and winked to her. Then he and MyungSoo said goodbye to everyone and left hospital to take care of drunk Hoya and DongWoo.

 

Now in the hospital only Asia, Gyu and Woohyun left.

 

-Can I come alone?- she asked him holding a handle.

 

-Won't You kill him?- he looked at her carefully.

 

-I will try not to- she bowed and went inside.

 

When she entered room she saw WooHyun peacefully laying on hospital bed. He was sleeping. She came closer and sat down on a chair near to his bed. She scanned his face to realise surgical dressing on his forehead and cheek.

 

-I'm sorry- she whispered to his ear.

-I didn't want to say that words to You but You hurt my feelings- after confess when she was going to stand up she heard him calling someone...

 

She realised that he was calling her name...