Dream Concert part.1

You are (not) my destiny

At first I’m soooo sorry for late upload but I will make new chapters longer and more interesting so please support me and my story <3

 

DREAM CONCERT part. 1

 

Haneul open her eyes even before her clock started to ring at 7 am. She couldn’t sleep. Those secrets between her sister and her “fake” boyfriend drove her insane. She get out from bed really fastly and took long and warm shower. She was thinking about everything. She tried to figure out what her sister has done. Why she talked with her boyfriend like this?? Why everything happened at the same time. those secrets, her brother's true personality. She was just lost...

Questions and questions which pissed her off.

Haneul button up her uniform and opened door widely. She slowly step to the kitchen and sat on chair looking at her sister which prepared breakfast.

-You slept well?-

-Unni….-

-Yes??- Asia turned around to face her sister which was too scared to ask about what she just heard yesterday.

-I..I just want to ask..I heard-she played with her spoon in rice.

-Here young lady- manly voice stopped her.

-MoonJun?- Haneul watched him carefully when he placed envelope on the table and come next to Asia. They both looked at Haneul carefully.

-Now I can live happily! I made this promise mom- Asia smiled seeing her sister shocked expression.

Haneul grabbed envelope with fear and slowly slide out tickets.

Tears started to fall on her cheeks. Fresh makeup which she puts disappear in few seconds. She cried so badly.

-You are the worst people ever- she jumped to hug her sister and her boyfriend.

-How dare You do that to me unni? How dare You work so hard for me without focusing on Your dreams?- she hugged them so tight.

 

Moonsoo step back seeing them. He felt warm in heart since he never knew that this small thing might bring smile on someone face. He appreciate that both Haneul and Asia showed him what real family means.

-You should thank my boyfriend. He took care of it. He’s so amazing- Asia slapped his back pushing him forward Haneul.

-Haha it’s not a problem. I just…-he couldn’t finish since Haneul suddenly hugged him tight.

-Thank You-

-Well my love birds I won’t disturb You BUT You are late- Asia showed clock with 7:45 am on it.

Both Haneul and Moonsoo run out from house garbing their bags.

-Let’s use my bicycle, we’re late for school bus- Moonsoo screamed to Haneul which run down from the street. They both sit on his bicycle. Moonsoo took her hands and placed them around his waist. She turned red so suddenly what made Asia a little bit serious about both of them. They drove off and older sister could back home.

-What’s with them…are they liking each other hmmm- she talked to herself while cleaning after breakfast.

This day was full of work for her. She cleaned up bathroom, wash their clothes, cooked big dinner just because she had another surprise for her little sister.

At school Haneul couldn’t focuses on lessons so she was scolded by few teachers. For her it was nothing comparing to those all great emotions at the morning. During the lunch break Moonsoo show off for the first time after their loudly appearance at the morning when they both were late.

-What’ s up girl? He placed milk next to her and sat opposite to see her face-

-Thanks…ummm can I ask You about something?-she carefully opened milk and took a sip.

-Sure-

-Are You really dating  my sister?-she closed her eyes. She was too scared about an answer.

-No- he replied without a fear.

-Yes???No??? why??- she stood up.

-Slowly Haneul. You know we are more than friends but less than couple. Your sis is great person which is trying to help everyone but…there is someone else which I like….-

 

 

AT HOME

-Haneul sit down and eat!- Asia grabbed her sister when she entered kitchen.

-What’s happened unni?- she looked seriously at her sister.

-I have other surprise…just wait- older sister stood behind her sister and placed her hands on her eyes.

-Now-

She took them and then he came.

-FATHER-Haneul jumped straight to his arms.

-Dad w-why You are here?? I missed You so much! I love You- girl cried once again.

-It’s all thanks to my boss which gave me few days off from work.-

-Few days? You are not staying?- she hugged him tighter.

-Yes but I’m going to move here in next 3 months and then we will stay here FOREVER!- he laughted.

Asia watched them carefully with bright smile on her face.

 

-See mom I did it…- she came to her room and left them both since they both been crybabies…

 

 

 

TOMORROW NEXT PART!!!