The truth...

You are (not) my destiny

 

 

 

-Throw it here!! Hyung!- Hoya was jumping from left to right waiting for SungGyu to throw a ball. They were playing voleyball all together but SungGyu was too lazy for this game and he was just walking around with ball in his hand.

 

-Haha this is not the way You have to play it Hyung- Myungsoo laughed seeing how his Hyung was avoiding game.

 

-I'm the oldest one so I know how to play..it's just like this- he suddenly throw a ball and before everyone noticed it hits SungYeol's back.

 

-Yaaa SungGyu- he turned around with fake anger on his face.

 

-SungGyu?- leader repeated.

 

-Hyung!!!- SungYeol laughed and throw it just forward him but he failed. Instead he throw it on WooHyun who was looking with interest at chatting girls.

 

-Heyyy- WooHyun rubbed his head in annoyance.

 

-Stop dreaming and play with us- SungYeol laughed with all members.

 

They were playing like this till Haneul called them to take a rest and try a cake which she secretly baked for them. She puts a lot of effort to bake that cake so she was extremely happy when they sat down to try her baking.

 

-Haneul-ah You have big talent I guess. You can cook for us more often- SungGyu praised her while eating greedily the cake she has prepared.

 

-Haha she will be in our family soon so just wait!- MoonSoo proudly took her hand and kissed her gently.

 

-Haha Haneul-ah how do You feel as a new Infinite member? MoonSoo is the 8th one so You will be the 9th- SungGyu laughed.

 

-Unni do You want to be Infinite member as well?- Haneul laughed seeing her sister's expression.

 

-No thank you...I can't sing and I'm not Korean person. No one would accept and idol like me in here- she smiled a little remembering what her brother told her about her presence in Korea. She never belong in here.

 

-Who cares? If it's about us we really don't care- Myungsoo nodded.

 

-Really? You're like this to every girl I bet. I saw Your fansign and You're so cheesy to everyone. You will not fool me with those sweet words- she chuckled.

 

-No. You're the special one- WooHyunn said proudly.

 

-You're special, special girl- Hoya and DongWoo suddenly stood up and sang their song „Special Girl”. They were so synchronized that even Asia was surprised.

 

-I really never imagined that You might be that normal. I thought You would be wooden- Asia smiled seeing all guys having fun with her and her sister. It was somehow priceless for them.

 

-We are normal, and we're also happy that You're not treating us like an idols but as a normal people- SungJong smiled gratefully.

 

-Well for me You're not even that talented- she showed her tongue chuckled seeing guys expression. It was so funny for her to make a jokes about them. So far she was also thankful that they didn't get angry about it but it was her way to show sympathy forward someone.

 

 


 

 

They were playing and having fun till it become dark. Infinite members for the first time decided to walk girls home. SungGyu revolted a little but at the end they finished in front of girls' house.

 

-Thank You for walking with us- both Asia and Haneul bowed in front of older guys.

 

Girl opened the gate and MoonSoo followed them.

 

-Where do You think You're going hmm?- WooHyun catched his hood.

 

-I'm going to my girlfriend's house. Do You have a problem...Hyung?- MoonSoo smirked playfully and followed girls.

 

-Asia-ssi can we join as well?- DongWoo asked making puppy face.

 

-S-sure- she answered didn't know what to do. They never said that they want to see how they're living. And what if her neighbour will find out that she has invited 7 random guys to her house...it looked like harem.

 

When she opened the door all guys jump inside in rush and looked around interested about new place.

 

-No rice cooker???- SungYeol screamed out walking around the kitchen.

 

-No. We're not eating rice that often- she noded.

 

-Wow this house is so stylish- SungGyu said walking around the kitchen.

 

-If You want to I can make a Polish food for You guys- she opened her fridge and checked if she has all ingredients to make something simple yet delicious.

 

-Yes! We never tried anything from Poland!- all of them responded happily.

 

Asia started to cook engaging Haneul and MoonSoo while guys were still walking around her house. SungJong opened white door placed at the end of the corridor and entered dark room. He the light and saw simple room. There were a lot of books on the table and also on the floor as well. He sat down on a bed and took photo which he found on night table.

 

-SungJong-ah?- WooHyun entered the room and closed the door behind him, then he sat down next to SungJong.

 

-Oh I think I found Asia's room- he gaved him weak smile and showed him photo which he found.

 

-Ohh isn't is Asia?- WooHyun pointed on her. In the picture they found her standing together with many teenagers somewhere in the middle of the forest.

 

-It looks like school trip- both of them smiled seeing her happy face.

 

-She seem hapier on this photo- SungJong looked at WooHyun.

 

-Yes...- WooHyun looked at the photo once again.

 

-Hyung. Do You like her?- He looked at him once again.

 

-W-What?- WooHyun make his eyes wide open .

 

-Hyung You can lie but soon or later they will find out. I saw how you're looking at her - he placed his hand on his shoulder.

 

-I-I I don't really know. Maybe it's because she's someone new. I'm more interested in her than in other girls because I never met girl like her. Oh and her Korean language. She's quite talented isn't she?- he avoided SungJong's gaze.

 

-Haha Hyung You must really like her- he chuckled and stood up.

 

-Guys! Food is ready!!- Asia placed bowl with *bigos on the table.

 

-Woow what's that?- MyungSoo have a smell and looked at her curiously.

 

-This is *bigos. Just try and tell me if You like that taste. It's quite similar to kimchi- she sat down and looked how guys tried her food.

 

-Wow it's soooo delicious- everyone yelled in happiness.

 

-You will be the best wife ever if You cook like this for Your husband- Hoya praised her what make her blush a little.

 

-Haha Thank You guys! I think from now on I will let You visit my place more often-

 

They end all food happily and get ready to back home. It was already so late that hey felt sorry because Asia and Haneul had schedules on the next day.

 

-Thank You for everything- they smiled and bowed in front of girls.

 

-Haha it's nothing!- Asia walked them forward gate and when she first opened it she saw Min Joo who was rested his back on a fence.

 

-Min Joo?- she looked at him surprisingly.

 

-Asia I couldn't believe so I just came to chceck if that's true ...- he couldn't finish when he saw 8 guys standing behing her with surprised faces.

 

-Ahh sorry for them. I can explain - she pointed at Infinite and looked at him with apologised face.

 

-Don't have to...Your brother was right- he turned around and walked away.

 

-Min-Min Joo-ya- she chased after him and firlmy caught his hand turning him to face her.

 

-Let me explain- she begged him but before she could do anything she felt.....

 

..kiss......on.......her......lips

 

They were standing like this for few seconds before Asia pulled him away from her face.

 

-Min..Min Joo-ya- she looked at him. She couldn't understand why he kissed her so suddenly.

 

-You...like me, right?- he looked at her.

 

-I....I...-before she could said something she felt that someone grab her wrist and pull her away from Min Joo.

 

Then SungJong appeared in front of the guy who stole the kiss from Asia before and said something what made other guys gasp in shock.

 

-She belong to us....so stop this- he turned around and pulled her forward her house.

 

She just followed him obediently.

 

They all back home. MyungSoo released Asia from his grip and looked at her with annoyance.

 

-Are You kidding me right now?- he said.

 

-What was that?- all members looked at her with serious expressions. She was too scared and she didn't know what to say.

 

-Do You even know him?- SungJong asked.

 

-I....I yes I met him once- she answered shortly.

 

-Was he like this before?- Hoya asked worriedly.

 

-Sort of- she asked herself what was going on.

 

-He isn't a good guy Asia- DongWoo placed his hand on her shoulder.

 

They all knew what she didn't know...

 

-How can You say that? Do You know him that well?- she shook her head.

 

-Do You want to know the truth?- SungGyu asked her.

 

-Yes- she nod.

 

Are You really ok to hear the truth? Asia We're worried...I'm worried”

he thought to himself seeing her tears.

 

 


 

 

 

This is just....I can't!!! SungJong staphhhhh!!