New start Part 2.

You are (not) my destiny

Hyun Woo couldn't sleep at all. There were thousand thoughts crossing his minds.

He was sure that he had to do something to help Asia so he was planning the best way to take her away from his crazy family. He couldn’t deny that it was also very sad for him to do it because he knew how hard it would be for his family especially for his older brother but somehow he was thinking more about Asia than about what his family might do with him when they find out that he was the one who kidnapped Asia…

*knock knock*

This soft sound knocked him out from his deep thoughts.

-Y-yes- he sat down on his bed and checked the time on his watch which showed 10 pm.

-May I come in- he heard soft voice of the girl he was trying to safe.

-Aurora what are You doing here?- he patted place next to him wishing that she could gets closer to him but instead she sat down on the floor facing him.

-Your brother is showering now so I came here to ask You about one thing…-she suddenly stopped and with concern on her face she asked again.

-Am I really Your brother’s wife?- she looked away to avoid HyunWoo’s sight.

-W-why You suddenly asking? By any chance do You remember something about Your past?- he happily held her shoulders facing her.

-Nooo I mean I found this- she shyly took out from her pocket photo which made HyunWoo gasp in shock.

Photo showed his brother and his real wife standing together happily in front of hospital with USG photo which they were holding together. They were happy about their first child which was going to be born in few months later….it was just too obvious now.

-How…-he asked still gazing at the photo which she was holding.

-Can You tell me the truth?- she asked again.

With mixed emotions Hyun Woo started to share the dark story of his family.

 

‘Hyunsoo was the best student at his university, he was also called the best doctor-to-be. Second position belonged to Choi Mina the kindest and the most beautiful woman in the world. As You might guess both of them happily got married and were expecting their first child. Unfortunately they didn’t expect that it might happen….

It was 4th of October and Hyunsoo was working as usual. While he was checking his patient he got a call from his friend that he has to visit the police station immediately. Hyunsoo wasn’t sure why is that for but he called parents to let them know.

When he arrived young police officer came closer to him and asked if he’s Choi Mina’s husband. When he nodded they took him to the dark and very cold room. Without questioning they opened the door to dissecting room.

He thought that they were asking him to check deceased and determine the cause of death so he unveil the body just to find his beloved wife laying there.

He looked at the police officer and then back to his wife who was laying there in front of him with exposed pregnancy stomach.

He was questioning them about that and how it happened but the only thing they gave him was a letter which she had with herself when they found her in the cold water of Han river.’

I want to meet him. I want to meet the love of my life! Why he had to leave me ?

I couldn’t have him so that means that You couldn’t have me as well! I’m taking me and my daughter away from You! I can’t stay…..”

-My brother was so shocked. Later on we found out that she was simply ill…she had mental illness and we didn’t know about it. After all my brother got depressed. He couldn’t believe he lost his wife and his child. He even tried to suicide twice. He was so miserable that they didn’t allow him to work…after few years he came back to work and we thought that he is ok but he took You as his wife so he’s still not ok….- Hyun Woo finally said seeing how small tears escaped from Asia’s eyes.

-Sooo who am I in all this story- she brushed her tears away.

-You were missing for past days. Your family is looking for You…and I should bring You to Your real family- he worriedly said to her.

She felt so lost that she rapidly stood up and eyed him confusedly hoping that all what she just heard is just a bad dream.

Minutes passed and they were keeping quiet only looking at each other, then she finally broke the silent.

-So You want to tell me that I have other family and they are waiting for me?- she asked shyly.

-Yes I can even show You…- he paused and started to scroll down something in his phone. When he found a photo of Asia with her family and Infinite and Hyun Woo as well while they were drinking and eating at first meetings which they had she gasped in shock.

-I-I saw that band on TV…-she took his phone and eyed the photo once again.

-You are friends…Your sister’s dream was to meet Kim Myungsoo and so far she is dating his brother Moonsoo…-he paused again. He wasn’t sure if she keep up with him because her expression looked so lost.

-Anyway- he added- I want to take You to Your family. Now You understand that You can’t stay here anymore. My brother is crazy.- he finally said.

-Thank You- she stood up and bowed in front of him. Later on she just left the room without saying anything. He was puzzled and didn’t know what to do with himself.

 


 

HyunWoo heard someone's knocking on the door, so he opened it to see who was there. It surprised him to see Asia with a bag filled with her belongings.

-I decided to see my family.- she proudly said and HyunWoo eyed her frantically. With a one move he pulled her inside of his room and closed the door behind her back. His heart was beating faster on this action but he couldn’t stop thinking what would happen if his brother finds out what they are planning to do.

 

This night was going to be very meaningful for all of them. Family will got together, friends will meet again and love is going to split on them…

But before…they needed to find a way to escape from HyunWoo’s house.

They had to make a plan….

 

TBC