Not so happy ending

You are (not) my destiny

 

Haneul couldn’t sleep that night. She was thinking of her sister and her relationship. To be honest she was happy about her sister finally having someone by her side but something bothered her minds….She knew that she saw this guy face before and it wasn’t only in school for sure. It was totally strange but since she was usually overreacting she just let it go.

 

The next morning was really busy for Asia because she promised Moonsoo to act a little more before he will help them to meet L.  She decided to prepare lunch box for her “boyfriend”. Since she liked to argue with him she wanted to make a joke as well. She prepared breakfast for her sister and not that big but still nice breakfast for Moonsoo. She put in there some onion which guy just hate. She knew that it was wrong but she wanted to see his face when he try to eat a little bit of hated vegetable.

When Haneul get ready both girls took their bikes and ride all way to school laughing and smiling happily. The weather was more than great , sun and temperature was so cool that they decided to go for a picnic after Haneul's lessons.

When they arrived at school black and elegant car just stopped  in front of both girls. It was more than they even imagined...luxurious car seemd so expensive that they thought that somewhere around they're recording another Korean drama about "rich guys and poor girls".

-Wow You have really rich students here- Asia whisper to her sister ear. She was totally shocked when both of them saw familiar face came out from car.

-MoonJun??- both of them gasped in shock.

-Asia, Haneul- he run to girl and welcome them with big hug.

-What’s up girls?-

-What’s that?-siblings pointed at his car at the same time.

-Ahhh this car belongs to my brother's company. I thought that I will be late so mom ordered this car for me. It’s quite uncomfortable I know but it’s only once- he explained.

-Is Your brother a KBS owner or something?- Haneul asked still shocked.

-Nahh he is person which gets money from people who love him-he laughed of his explanation which he only understood.

-Anyway I have something for You- Asia catches occasion when half of his classmates passes them and gave him lunch box which she prepared.

-Don't worry it’s not poisoned….that much- she laughed when all people left them and rushed to school.

-Thank You Miss. Asia... You put onion inside am I right?- he lift his eyebrow .

-How did You know..?-

-You were watching me all the time when I chocked onion last time and asked several times if I’m allergic or anything- he opened lunch box.

-It was too expectable – he pinched her cheek.

-Heyyy I’m not a small girl-she run away from him.

 

Haneul was more than happy to see her sister being finally in relationship. Unfortunately she disturbed them since lesson already started so both Haneul and Moonsoo rushed to classroom.

Asia came back home and decided to cook delicious dinner for her and Moonsoo. She wanted to go for a picnic just after their lessons.

She placed inside the basket small sandwiches, bananas, oranges, grapes, juices and some cookies which she baked before. She was proud of herself since she remembered how few years ago she didn’t know how to boil a water. All thanks to her mom which helped her with cooking skills.

When she arrived to school around 4:30 pm her sister and boyfriend were sitting on the bench.  Asia couldn’t  deny that both of them looked great together. They were smiling and laughing.

-Sorry for disturbing but sun won’t wait for us –Asia scared both of them from behind.

-Ohh gosh Unni stappphhhhh- Haneul breathed loudly.

-Sorry, sorry ok kids let’s go- all of them took their bikes and ride to see sunset near Han river.

 

-Woooaaa it’s so delicious- Moonsoo screamed of happiness taking another bite of Asia's sandwich.

-And sunset it’s soo beautiful Unni- Haneul smiled brightly.

 

For three of them it was memorable time. They took great photos together. Haneul finally opened herself for another person which was Moonsoo, Asia enjoyed time with both of them and Moonsoo finally made real and true friends.  It was the greatest  time for those kids.

 

When sky turned dark and stars appeared they decided to came back home. Moonsoo carefully helped girls to clean up and walked them home.

-Thank You for great day- both girls bowed in front of boy when they arrived to their house.

-Ahh it’s nothing girls- he patted both girls and say goodbye.

 

When he made few steps from girls house he put his hand to his pocket and then he found something. He totally forgot that he had Haneul'ss phone in there since she asked him to look for it because it was more than sure that she might lose it.

-Oh crap- he turned around and rushed to girls house but suddenly stopped when he heard something.

-What are You both doing? Where have You been? Do You want me to slap both of You?- Moonsoo shocked his head in dumbfoundedness when he heard what guy just said.

Moonsoo peeked between hole in fence and saw unfamiliar guy standing in front of Asia. Haneul was behind her sister with her eyes closed. Asia stayed in front of her drunk brother.

TaeJun breath out an air and looked at his sister once again…

 

*slap*…..

What was it…? Is it all dream??