Searching for L...

You are (not) my destiny

At the early morning Asia placed freshly washed uniform on sister's bed which means that it's time to wake Haneul up. She was this kind of teenager which would spend half of her life in her own bed and watch those crazy and boring dramas which Asia simply didn't understand at all. Asia was opposite to her sister. She would never give hours of her precious life just to waste them in front of big screen of computer. Yesterday Haneul was watching some program about Infinite. Asia knew that since she peeped her sister sometimes while cleaning their big house.

-Kim Haneul move Yourself from bed or I will make a photo of Your sleeping face and send it to L- she laughted waiting for Haneul to wake up.

-Unni give me 500 minutes please!!-she answered with her sleeping voice.

-Ok but I heard Your new school is so close to Woolim Entertainment so who knows if L will be there today-Asia waited exactly 5 seconds when she saw Haneul jumping out from her bed and running in rush to bathroom.

-Ohh Kim Myungsoo You are solution for everything in this house- she laughted looking at her sister's fast movements.

After breakfast Haneul who was wearing tipical Korean uniform took her bag and looked at Asia.

-Unni what if they wouldn't understand my Korean? What if I will meet L....what if???-

-You should be worry how You get to school since 15 minutes left to Your first lesson-Asia opened the door for her sister and she run away in rush still  giving her sister weak smile. She knew that Haneul will be alright since she was pretty and lovely girl. She knew that their mom will help her to success.

 

After shower Asia took from her desk little paper with many addresses write on it. She spent all night on searching information where she can find Infinite. She knew that she can't lose or else Haneul won't be happy. Of course she knew that it could be hard to get informatons about them but still she had to try.

Asia went to some restaurants and small shops to leave her CV. She wanted to find job as well but since she was white it was all huge disaster. Why people couldn't understand that even if she is white Korean language isn't problem for her. She lose so much time to tell people her story which make them more open for foreign girl looking for job.

It was around 3 pm when Asia decided to ask about L in places which she found at the Internet.

First on her list was Boohyun's restaurant. She read that he is one of Infinite members older brother and he is having his own business.When she aarrived Asia puts on her face big smile and enter the restaurant. She looked around and find out that they are family of this crazy guy which is throwing a lot of hearts to his fans. She sat down at empty table and Young guy appeared.

-h-how can I help You-he tried his best to ask girl in English.

-Just green tea for me- she smiled a little when he realized that the girl is speaking Korean fluently.  After few  minutes guy placed tea in front of her and sat down facing her.

-Are You Woohyun's fan? Do You want me to give him a present from You?-guy looked at her with curious face.

-To be honest I'm not fan of Infinite but....I have to find L-she didn't want to ask straight about it but she felt that she can get crazy in a place like this...so now or never.

-L?? Haha it's not a place where You can find him sorry-he stood up and back to work before she answered. Asia was soooo confused. She payed for tea and walk through bus station.

-Why he couldn't tell me where is L if he's this Whohyunb brother!!- she spoke to herself. She couldn't remember his name, she couldn't get information about L and find job....she was sooo angry.

Next place was Hoya's place. Unfortunately it was the same as before. After ordering she asked about L but the owner was quite angry at her and almost throw her away if not his wife who stopped him. She lost her power at all. She wanted to give up but she had to try last place for today...Yeol place. Of course it was all the same.

Asia was really upset. With beer in her hand she back home and lie down on her bed. Her brother was at the party and Haneul was peacefully sleeping in her bed.

-no no no I have to find him-she shaked her head in agony.

 

It took her few days when she realized that she has no chance to find job neither Kim Myungsoo. Asia was really upset that she could only lie down on her bed and roll around. When she roll off from her bed she suddenly get an idea which was so far the only succesfull one. She ddecided to call that guy which she meet at the airport. He said that he would drink with her and now was the best time for it.

-H-hello is it Moonsoo-ssi?- Asia asked when she heard voice on the other side of phone.

-Yes...hey aren't You Miss Asia Kim?-he asked immediately.

-That's right, it's me. I'm calling to ask You if You have free time to talk a little bit and drink some beer together?-she shyly asked.

-Girl sure. What about tomorrow arount 8pm? Message me where You want to go and let's meet there-he chuckled.

-Thank You my savior. I'm so confused that I can't find this L guy-

-If that's the matter don't worry. I can help You. Let's discuss it tomorrow. Bye Miss Asia-

When he hang out Haneul came to her room.

-Unni I heard You talked with someone- she couldn't finish since Asia took her hand and pulled her on bed where both of them were jumping happily. Both girls cherished it. Haneul was happy that Asia get some  friends and Asia was happy that Moonsoo might help her with L.

-Haneul, Unni will success soon...just wait- Asia said looking at her lovely sister.

Just wait Haneul...just wait!