Dead call...

You are (not) my destiny

 

 

Have You ever had a feeling that the things You were doing are against You? Have You ever felt like unnecessary trash?

This is how Asia felt. She wanted to dissapear. There was no hope for her.

She was laying on the ground. It was snowing. Little snowflakes fell on her nose, eyes, hair and lips. She couldn't stand up and the only thing she saw were 3 people in hoodies standing in front of her. Then she closed her eyes and fall asleep....


(one week before)

 

-What a stupid idea DongWoo...You know we can't do it- Asia sniffed.

-But Asia...why You can't go shopping with us? We have to buy presents for Christmas and we need Your help- he asked playfully. He doesn't like the fact that she didn't want to hang out with them anymore.

-I told You...I'm busy! We have a lot of work in NIT and I can't just take one day off just because You can't choose socks colour- she said with annoyance. Of course that she wanted to go with them. They were her friends in here but she was simply scared and afraid of their fangirls.

Few days ago when she was cleaning the table she heard conversation of 3 girls sitting in the cafe. They were proudly talking about what they would do to people who mess with them and follow Infinite. She also found them looking at her so she realised they were talking about her... 

It was all because Infinite were following her everywhere. They weren't bothering themeselves about safety after their boss created this fake "international coworkers exchange" but for Asia it was risky and dangerous behaviour of them.

-Ok...then we will take Haneul with us. I will never ask You about to go shopping with me and other members- he turned himself and left the cafe.

 

-Ohh they are so annoying sometimes- Asia threw cloth on the ground. Fortunately it was early morning so there were no customers yet.

-Haha so why do You hang out with them? You have me- HyunWoo asked seriously and smiled to her.

-Guys...-she took cloth from the ground and went to the bathroom.

 

She looked at her reflexion in the mirror. She looked at her face, hair and eyes. She tried to find out why her life was so unlucky. Honestly she was tired of all of it. She wanted to go back home...her real home.

 

-Hello? Who is this- Asia answered her phone-

-Hello?- she asked once again when she didn't hear anything.

So far she received few dead calls so she realised that maybe someone's making stupid jokes of her.

 


 

-HyunWoo I'm going home- she put her apron on the chair and turned off the light.

-Wait! Wait! I will walk You home! I have to visit my friend who is living near Your house anyway-  he smiled to her and they closed NIT cafe. It was already so dark that Asia was afraid to come back home by herself so she felt thankful for HyunWoo that he offer to walk her home.

-So You are here for a while...-HyunWoo paused when they slowly walk in dark street.

-And...did You meet any nice guys in here?- he asked shylly.

-Hahaha HyunWoo-she looked at him- I have no time for love and love has no time for me- she smiled to him.

They were walking through dark street for about 15 minutes when they heard silent voices coming from behind them. 

-Did You hear that?- Asia whispered to him.

-Yes and I think they were following us from a while- he tried not to turn around.

-I know this area so maybe we can try to lose them- she took his hand and get ready to run.

-Just follow me...3...2...1...go- she pulled him unexpectedly and both of them dissapeared around the corner.

They were running till they reached Asia's house. They felt reliefed when they both closed big metal gate behind their backs.

-We're safe- HyunWoo looked at her with worrying expression.

-Yes I know but what they wanted...? -she looked at him.

-Maybe they missunderstood something- he looked around.

-It's looking safe now so I will go to visit my friend- he opened the gate and slowly peeked out.

-Take care HyunWoo- she wave to him. She was waiting till he dissapear at the end of the street.

 

Then she came back home without realising that someone was watching her.....

 


 

OMG AFTER LONG LONG TIME I CAME BACK!

My life tottaly changhed that's why I didn't write anymore.....but one day I found my notes about this fanfic and I realised that I should continute so HERE I AM AGAIN <3