Way to go...

You are (not) my destiny

 

-Unni- Haneul faced her sister kissed by strange guy.She was too shocked to say something. Haneul just stood few meters from kissing couple feeling like in bad dream. Her sister would always tell her about boyfriend or anything. It was first time in her live when she felt fooled...

When Asia break a kiss Moonsoo looked at her with still dumbed expression on his face. He couldn't hide surprised face even if he really wanted to look cool in front of his friends from school.

 

 

 

Just up there were group of guys sitting on the bench who watched them carefully. Near the school gate group of girls discussed as well what they just saw. Almost all people outside talked about that unexpected kiss. Moonsoo wasn't very popular guy so everyone that he would end up alone and forbidden.

 

 

 

 

 

-Now You will be so famous in this school. Wait for line to get your autographs ^^ -she laughted watching people around.

-It was so sudden but Thank You soo much Miss Asia. From now on I will be Mrs. Popular in school and not only- he smiled brightly.

-I hope it wasn't too surprising that I kissed You...we know the truth and I wanted to help You- Asia looked at him seriously.

-Girl it was the best thing which You did for me. I never imagined that You would help me that much- he hold on her shoulders and hugged her thankfuly.

 

And still few meters from chatting couple Haneul tried to realize what just happened.

She was ready to face her sister but she gaved up. She wanted to discuss that later in silent place.

 

 

Few minutes later all people couldn't leave Asia and Moon alone. Questions came from many students who followed sweet couple. Asia pretend that she can speak only English so people were talking only with Moonsoo who proudly answered for all his friends questions about his girlfriend. Asia could only watch happy boy and laught because he created very funny love story about their meeting and how they become couple.

 

-I will walk You home-Moonsoo looked at her when she checked her phone.

-No need. My sister just messaged me. She want to meet in café near by-

-Then I will walk You by anyway-he smiled.

 

When they arrived Asia saw her sister waiting outside the café. Moonsoo wanted to leave first but then unknown girl stopped him.

 

-I want to talk with both of You so please sit up there- Haneul spoked firmly letting her sister and her boyfriend sit first.

-What does it all mean Unni? Why didn't You tell me that You're dating guy from my school.-Haneul took her older sister's hand. 

-We can rely on each other, right? -she asked once again with shaking voice.

-Baby all of this happend too fast. We started dating each other about week ago. You and TaeJun were too busy so I couldn't even tell You about him.- she smiled to her sister. To be honest she wanted to tell Haneul that she is doing this just for her and give her opportunity for meet L.

-Unni I'm not even mad but is he treating You well?- young girl looked at Moonsoo.

-Y-yes don't worry Haneul-ssi. Anyway my name is Moon...MoonJun- he suddenly lied. He remember that she is huge fan of L and he almost told her that they are brothers...Thanks God he didn't say that.

-MoonJun- ssi You have to care about my sister. I hope that You're not dating her since she is pretty white girl hmm- she lift an eyebrow.

-For sure I'm dating her because she is golden lady which love to help other people and she can argue as well. She is also so stubborn and can't find a job. She is just too interesting .....- all of them laughted.

-You know me veeery well. See Haneul MoonJun is really nice guy-she took his hand.

 

Asia didn't know why Moonsoo introduced himself as MoonJun. He only ask to call him like this in front of her sister and even if she asked all the time why she would call him like this he wouldn't answer.

 

 

After little chat and delicious coffee Moonsoo walk home both Haneul and Asia. They become very open and talked about everything. Asia was glad that her sister and fake boyfriend came along pretty well.

 

-So Haneul Your sister told me that You looooooovvveeeee Infinite- he laughted looking at Asia's shocked expression. She really thought that he is goingto tell her sister about their deal.

-She did? Well I really appreciate  their hard work- her face turned red a little bit but she tried to cover it with her hair.

-I see so who is Your favourite member then?- he lifted eyebrow.

-Kim Myungsoo!!!-she almost screamed his name.

-Wow I can see that You like him very much. Did You ever met him?-he saw how scared Asia's expression was.

 

-I would love to but still I just need to take my time. I will do that for sure. I want to show my mom that I did that that's why I have to prepare for that day-she looked at the sky.

 

 

-I'm keeping fingers crossed- he smiled.

 

 

 

When they arrived home all of them said bright good bye to each other. 

 

-Unni I'm sooo jelaous-Haneul jumped on huge couch.

 

-Haha don't be...he is just an ordinary guy. You will date L someday. Remember?- Asia laughted sitting next to her sister.

-Look at him he's not even that handsome- she placed her phone next to Haneul which showed Moonsoo naughty photo.

 

 

-Right...it's Your way to go Unni...I will marry L at the end. I cant't cheat of him- they both laughted.

 

 

-Yes it is, yes it is...-