Let's drink!

You are (not) my destiny

 

Monday, Tuesday...days passed so fast. Asia didn't realise that almost one month ago she started her first day in new work. She was doing pretty well in NIT and also get along with Hyun Woo who was always by her side when she needed help. Honestly someone would even say that they looked like couple. Both of them were pretty satisfied and happy that they work together.

 

-Welcome- Asia smiled to another customer while cleaning the table.

 

-Wow today we have a lot of people in here- Hyun Woo weeped sweat from his forehead.

 

-Excuse me can I order a coffee in here?- young girl yelled in front of Hyun Woo who rushed to take an order.

 

-Gwansim eopdeon sarang norael heungeolgeorigo sesang mello deuramaneun modu nae yaegi gatgo
Jeone eopdeon meoseul naemyeo oemoe singyeong sseugo keopiui sseun maseul araga-
Asia didn't realise when she started to humming Infinite song which was playing at the moment.

 

-Are You going to be their fan? Are You learning their songs?- Hyun Woo asked approached her.

 

-No! It's just like my brain somehow remembered that song....lyrics is so poor and also music video is so lame- she patted his shoulder.

 

-You don't have to worry! I'm not going to betray You- she chuckled a little and back to work.

 

 

Few hours later Asia was called outside to take care of big delivery with coffee, milk, sugar and other heavy stuffs. Hyun Woo was too busy to help her so she decided to do it by herself. Slowly she started to carry big bags with coffee bean inside the NIT.

First one was so easy for her, second one as well but third one was just too heavy.

Sweat was visible on her face and her breath was so fast. She couldn't stop when Hyun Woo was working alone with those crazy fans so she tried one again. When she took big bag and started to carry it inside she accidentally bumped into someone which made her fell down on the street.

 

-Hey- she looked up to see tall bodyguard who was standing in front of her just like a sculpture and even didn't move from her way when she was carrying heavy bag.

 

-I'm working here how You can see-she showed her ID with name written on it.

 

-I'm sorry no one ca-

-Let her in- familiar voice spoke up.

 

-Ohh hello CEO- she bowed few times in front of guy who took heavy bag with coffee bean and helped her to place it at magazine.

 

-Sorry I'm quite busy now, but don't worry about those guys. I will tell them that You're working here- he smiled to her and walked outside.

 

-Hyun Woo. What's going on in here?- she asked really annoyed by all this sytuation.

 

-This- he pointed at doors.

 

Right in the moment loud screaming would be heard. All fangirls were standing in front of the door when few familiar guys walked in. They smiled and bowed few times, then came closer to make an order.

 

-Y-yes?- Hyun Woo get closer to counter and looked at tall, handsome guy with sunglasses.

 

-One ice Americano for me- he said coldly.

 

-I will do it- Asia turned to machine and prepared the order and placed it in front of the guy. When he saw her he took off the glasses and get closer to her.

 

-Are You a stalker?- he looked at her with unchanged expression.

 

-Sorry but- she looked around and realised those fangirls gaze. Then she get closer to him and almost whisper...

 

-Who are You?- her voice was so serious that boy was taken back. He wouldn't believe that she couldn't recognise him.

 

 

 

-I'm Lee SungYeol- at his words all girls started to scream once again.

 

-Cool. I'm Asia Kim- she bowed and walked away to clean the tables. Thanks God all girls rushed to get an autograph or were kicked away by the same bodyguard who didn't let her in to her workplace.

 

When she walked by she saw someone similar out of the corner of her eye but Asia simply ignored the person and focused on her work.

The person also recognised her and simply turned around and shouted out!

 

-Asia Kim!! You're girlfriend of MoonSoo, right?- DongWoo smiled when he finally found out who was she.

 

-Aaa You're Dongsoo, right?- she clapped her hands when she realised that it was one of Infinite member.

 

-Noo- he chuckled- I'm Dongwoo-

 

-Ahh sorry I can't remember Your names- she bowed a little.

 

-What are You doing here anyway? If I can ask – he sat down at the table and looked at her.

 

-See I tried to get a job and since I couldn't find it my boyfriend Moonsoo helped me- she smiled a little.

 

-Ahh I get it. Soo Asia do You want to hang out after work?- he looked at her directly wishing that girl would agree. He was wearing hat and sunglasses so fortunately girls didn't jump and scream around him. It was hard for Asia to recognise him at the beginning.

 

-Well I would love to but I'm busy- she replied with apologising expression and started to clean another table.

 

Dongwoo looked quite sad. He heard a lot about her and Haneul from Moonsoo and just wanted have fun with them. He wished to have BBQ, or go to Karaoke or just drink a beer. Honestly he never had a chance to hang out with foreign people so he was just so exited to go out with both of girls.


 

It was 8pm when Hyun Woo finally closed the door.

 

-Woaaa I'm so tired- he yawned resting his back at wall.

 

-Go home! I'll clean that- she pushed him forward door.

 

-No way! You can't do it by Yourself!- he yawned once again.

 

-See You're too tired. I can handle it!- she pulled down his apron and kicked him out from NIT.

 

-I love You- he kissed her cheek and walked away.

 

-Asia! Asia!- she could hear her sister loud voice.

 

-Haneul? What happend?- she took her sister's hand. She was crying and shaking like little baby.

 

-Moonsoo had an accident! He was bullied just few minutes ago. I run away but he's still there- she took Asia's hand.

 

-Faster- without thinking both of them rushed to the place where their Moonsoo was beaten. Asia didn't know what to think about it. She was happy that her sister escaped but on the other hand she was worrying about Moonsoo. She was going to call the police but they arrived faster than she expected.

 

When they approached area Asia could only see Samgyeopsal place and no one around.

 

-Haneul?- she asked her sister breathing heavily.

 

-What does it all mean? Where is MoonSoo?-

 

-Unni You see....-girl chuckle a little what made her realise that she was just fooled by her.

 

-Surprise!- Dongwoo jumped out from the corner and other people after him.

 

She couldn't believe what she just saw....Moonsoo who was smiling happily in front of her without any scar. She felt her blood was boiling inside and her only wish was just to kill them all. They couldn't find better way to drag her from NIT than pretending that someone happend to MoonSoo...how childish.

 

-YOU!!!- she pointed at all of them and rushed to kill them.

 

-Like You're going to catch us- Moonsoo smiled and run away. When everyone started to run she simply approached the table and sat down without any interest to play with them. Asia was too tired for that. She rested her forehead on the table when she suddenly felt someone's presence.

 

She turned her head a little to see a guy who was looking at her carefully.

 

-What?- she asked without hesitation.

 

-Just- guy answered the same way as her.

 

-Aren't You Kim SungGyu?- she looked at him still resting her head on the table. She was just curious if she remembered his name.

 

-Hmmm who knows- SungGyu made asking face and took a gulp of beer who was placed in front of him.

 

-Hey here You are SungGyu- Moonsoo, Haneul, Dongwoo, SungYeol and Myungsoo joined them. They all sat down and ordered food and drinks. Even Asia who was angry decided to stay with them and have a little fun.

 

-Cheers- They smiled with beers in their hands. Only Haneul and Moonsoo had juice since they were younger.

 

-Hyung aren't You going to get drunk? It's Your 3rd beer- MyungSoo said concerned about SungYeol who seem drunk. He wanted to drink a lot just becaue Asia din't recognise him. He was so childish but on the other hand it was the first time when someone didn't recognised him.

 

-No I'm ok! Let's drink- and they all started to eat and drink again.

 

Haneul was so happy that she spent time with them. She was sitting between MyungSoo and MoonSoo with bright smile. They laughted and chatted like good friends. The barrier between fan and idol was broken and everyone had fun. It was quite unusual but what is wrong with it? Things like this can happen sometimes.

-Woaa are You really going to get drunk without us?- familiar voice surprised them.

 

-Hoya-ssi!- Asia stood up and waved to guy.

 

-Oh! Asia! What are You doing here?- he was taken back with surprised expression.

 

-They dragged me in here- she pointed at MoonSoo again. Everything was his fault...well along with her sister. They were always guilty.

 

-Hahaha can we join?- he pointed at table.

 

-We?- she asked seeing only him.

 

-Hyung wait for us!- two other guys approached them.

 

-Sungjong!- Haneul jumped and shaked hand with maknae.

 

-Hey hello! I'm Lee SungJong- he bowed in front of two girls.

 

-And there he is! Nam WooHyun!- Hoya turned around and pointed at the guy who stood frozen at the sight of girls. No one realise that he was looking just at the one girl. With a fake smile on his face he was focusing on her...