What!?!?

You are (not) my destiny

-Asia! Asia? Are You still mad at me? Hey!!- Moonsoo stood in front of her doors for about 30 minutes trying to get any respond from her! He was quite worried about her „weird” acting.

 

It's more than week since they met Infinite. After they went out from building Asia just dissapeared leaving those two together. She was pissed off. They both lied to her not even caring about her feelings. She was very sad because she put a lot of investment in her sister's dream but at the end they lied to her. She was nice person but when it was about lying it was better not to come closer.

 

Then door from her room suddenly wide open. Asia was standing in front of Moonsoo with serious expression on her face and before he had a chance to say something she already passed him and went downstairs.

 

-Why are You doing this to me? Why?- he followed her just like a lost puppy which is trying to get an attention.

 

-You're even asking me why?- she turned suddenly and he almost crushed her.

 

-I know that I shoud tell You but I was sure You knew! Even Your sister knew about that! Yea she realised it later than I expected but still... You were watching Infinite and You didn't saw that me and Myungsoo are looking alike?- he sighed.

 

-It doesn't matter if I realised it or not. You should just tell me! Now You have to wait till I forgive You!- she almost yelled at him.

-Anyway we're also lying about our relationship to Your sister so please stop to be mad on me...just stop, ok?- he firmly siad to her.

 

Moonsoo felt bad about it but still wasn't sure why she was so angry at him. It wasn't that big deal.

On the other hand he really wanted to made her happier so he aproached her and took her hand.

 

-What is this?- she said looking straight at his face.

-I will help You- he answered silently.

-You can't help me so just leave me alone- she wanted to take away her hand but he didn't let her.

 

-You still looking for a job, right? What if I know place which would be the best for You and You can start work in there even today?-he smiled seeing how her expression changed a little.

 

 

-Unni! Unni!- Haneul run from upstairs when she heard her conversation with Moonsoo. She also wanted her sister to finally get a job since there was no way that they will return to Poland. Asia still believed in it since it was her country and she truly hoped that someday she will get back to Poland. Haneul was sorry that her sister had this hard life in here that's why she wanted to make her feel better.

 

-What is this Haneul-ah?- Asia smiled when she saw her sister wearing Panda pajama which their mom bought for younger daughter.

 

-Unni I have an idea. Please go with Moonsoo to check Your new job and I'll prepare a little lunch for us. When You get back we will spend reaaaaallllly nice time- she laughted.

 

 

Before they went outside Asia prepared a little bit. She choosed to wear quite casual black dress with white dots and flat black shoes. She looked really nice with light make-up and pink lipstick. When Moonsoo saw her he remembered why he even asked her to become his „fake” girlfriend.

 

-You look beautiful- he shyly said looking at her. Her wavy hair, her smell..but still he had to tell her.

 

-Thank You- she smiled a little following him to her "future" workplace.

 

-Asia...You know You still didn't tell Your sister about our fake dating, right?- he looked at her carefully.

 

-No! Anyway there is no way she will find out about it. We're really good at acting- she laughted.

 

-She asked me before if we're really dating...and I said no- he stopped.

 

-Really? So she knew?!?!-

 

-Yes...and You know what. I think...that- he looked away.

 

-You like my sister...hmm?- she pat his shoulder.

 

At this moment both of them truly felt relieved. Moonsoo finally said something what he never expected to share and Asia finally realised that she can stop lying to her sister and let them be happy. 

 

The point was that they couldn't tell it to Haneul yet. Moonsoo introduced Asia as his girlfriend to everyone so they wanted to end it up later...somehow they tried to made a plan how to resolve it.

 

They chatted all way till Moonsoo suddenly stopped in front of the building with „NIT” written on it. Asia took a look at the building. She was quite impressed  of that place.

 

-Wow is it that place where I might work?- she looked at him happily.

 

-Yes! Aaaand for what I've heared they have no problem with Your nationality- he said proudly.

 

-I really appreciate it Moonsoo- she smiled and they both entered to NIT caffee.

 

Inside she could smell fresh made coffee and a lot of different types of cakes and cookies.

 

-Ohh there You are! It's so nice to meet You!- middle aged man approached her with smile on his face.

 

-Hello! Nice to meet You. My name is Asia- she bowed in front of him.

Moonsoo was standing next to her in relaxed position.

 

-So so I know everything about You! Moonsoo told me about your situation and plans about getting job. Please don't worry that You're not Korean it's even better!- he softly pat her shoulder.

 

-Please take a sit. It won't take long but still go ahead- he pointed at empty table and three of them just sat down.

 

Owner scaned her from head to toe and smiled a little bit seeing how nervous she was.

 

-So Asia-ssi...-he paused- Can You tell me who is Your bias in Infinite?- he asked her. Moonsoo in that time covered his mouth with hand to stop laughting. He heared it so many times but he was sure this time answer will be correct.

-Excuse me sir but...what is bias? And what it have to do with Infinite?-she asked shyly since she had no idea what to say.

 

-Great You get this job my young lady- he stood up and shaked hand with her.

 

After it they talked a little more about schedule and other things which she had to know in her new job. She always smiled and nodded when he said something. She was soooo happy that she gets this job so easily and somehow it was thanks to Infinite?!?!

 

-Thank You once again and see You tomorrow!!- she waved to her new boss and walked away with Moonsoo by her side.

 

-Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!- she jumped happily around Moonsoo.

 

-Hahaha anyway You won't be that happy when I translate Your new workplace name- he stopped.

 

-Haha why?-

 

-Do You know what does NIT means?- he looked at her.

 

-No I don't hmm maybe „No Infinite Trash” since it's connected with Infinite...or I don't know.- she laughted.

 

-Haha it was good but nothing about trash. Let's go home and ask Haneul. She will know for sure.

 

(Some minutes later)

 

 

-Unni! Unni! How was it?? Did You get that job?- Haneul jumped in front of her sister.

 

-Yes- Moonsoo answered before Asia did.

-She get a job in N....I....T- he shout loudly!

 

-WHATTTTTT!!!! Nell, Infinite, TASTY????- Haneul sat down on the couch with shocked expression.

 

-What's that What's that?- Asia become worry after she saw her sister reaction.

 

-Unni...it's Woolim Entertainment caffee-she looked up at her sister.

 

-Soo?- she took out water from the fridge and sat down.

 

-It means that You will work for INFINITE!!!- she screamed.

 

Asia couldn't help but spit out water from .

(just imagine the sytuation ^^)

-WHAT- she open her jaw.

 

-MOOOOONNNSSSOOO- she stood up and rushed to catch him.

 

Three of them start to chase each other with a smile on their faces...

 

They become more than friends...they become family