Destiny took wrong path...

You are (not) my destiny

*knock knock*

Humming disturbed girl in her deep thoughts. She was sitting on her hospital's bed facing the window. It was already dark outside and all lights in her room were turned off. She remainded in silent and darkness for a while so the sound of knocking suprised her a little bit.

-Yes please- she gently said turning her body to face the door. She wasn't surprised when she realised that the person standing in front of her was her husband. He was so tall and handsom in his kittle and with stethoscope hanging around his neck. She couldn't stop staring at him.

-Do You want to burn a hole in my face?- he laughted seeing her focused expression.

-Or am I that handsome that You can't stop staring at me?- he laughted even harder seeing how she tried to hide her blushing face in her palms after his question.

-W-Why did You come here? You are not busy?- she tried to change topic immediately to avoid embarrassment.

-I came here because I want to tell You that we are going back home today. It's Christmas Eve and we should spend this special time with family.- he smiled seeing her brighten face.

-R-Really? We're going home now? But I don't remember...-she paused worriedly.

-Don't worry I will tell my parents to not to ask too many questions. Anyway resting at home is much better that staying in the hospital, right?- he pointed at her hospital's bed which somehow made her want to return home as soon as possible. 

-So please prepare yourself. We will go out in 2 hours.- he left the room leaving her alone.

She was so excited but worried at the same time. She couldn't remember anything and anyone. Her minds were empty.


"Hey, it's me ^^

Today I will come over with a guest.

It's a girls which came to our hospital few day ago...

She had an accident and lost her memory.

In fact she thinks I'm her husband so to make her feel better I'm acting that I'm indeed her husband.

Poor thing...Anyway prepare one more plate for her.

Cheers :)"

 

-W-what? Mom, Dad look what I received from hyung- Hyun Woo pointed his phone in front of his parents' faces.

-Oh finally he moved on! I'm glad he focused on someone else- his mother jumped with excitement.

-Let's do how he said- she grabbed her husband's hand and pulled him to the kitchen.

-Am I the only one who thinks it's verrryyyy bad idea to bring over a total stranger?- he said loudly to his parents to heard silent after his question..

-Mom, dad we even don't know her!- he tried again.

-Son! Stop saying that. We were praying with Your mom for this to happen. You know Your brother's condition after this accident... be nice and don't say anything. It's an order!- his father said firmly making his younger son to gasp in shock. 

-Yes sir...-he turned around and left the kitchen.


-Are You ready my princess?- young man approached girl from behind.

-Ooo oppa. Yes I'm ready to go out- Asia simply smiled to him giving his heart reason to beat faster. She was indeed cute he thought to himself.

-You probably don't remember but I have a yunger brother Hyun Woo which is around your age. And we're living in Busan but we came here for winter holidays. Unfortunately you had an accident so our plans have changed little bit. Anyway we can be together now.- he describedtheir situation. He didn't feel guilty at all about lying to her. He had his own reason.

 


 

-They are going! Get ready! Pretend that You're doing something- boys mother said loudly when she saw her older son with a girl through the window. She was so excited to meet her son's new girl. She was hoping that she will bring him more happines that the girl before.

-We are home. Mom, dad, bro come to greet us- Hyunsoo said noisily when he realised that noone was waiting for them in front of the door.

-Oh son!! And my beautiful daughter-in-law- she screamed loudly approaching girl with pale face.

-M-mother- she answered shyly not even remembering her name.

-Mother please don't force Aurora. She's very tired after her staying in hospital- he blink to his "wife" and helped her to take off her jacket.

-Come inside! We were waiting for You to start our celebration- mother took her hand and walk together inside the living room.

-I'm not sure if You remember but this is my husband and Your father-in-law.- she pointed at her husband who smiled to her from his newspaper.

-Hello father. Sorry for making all those troubles about my accident.- she bowed in front of him.

-That's really ok...who would expect that it will happened. Ah and where is this younger son...he's so annoying these days- he laughed to himself.

-I am not- suddenly 4 people heard serious voice behind their backs. When they turned noone could expect what happened.

Hyun Woo suddenly felt so heavy. Sweat started to fall over his forehead and he felt dizzy at the same time.

She was facing him. The girl who was missing. The girl they were trying to find so badly. The girls which smiled to him everyday at work. The girl he started to like.

-A-Asia- he opened his mouth.

-W-what are You....- he couldn't stop because his brother impeded him immediately.

-Aaa You mean she's not Asian. You forgot her face already?- he smiled nervously looking at puzzled girl.

She didn't know what was going on but she felt that something strange happened.She couldn't say what exactly but she knew that they were hidding something from her.

 

-Hyung we have to talk now........about presents. Mom please take care of her- Hyun Woo said firmly pulling his brother to his room.

-Are You crazy!?!?! Bringing home a total stranger....-he throw a tantrum forward his brother.

-Do You know her? No? But I do!- he said with cracking voice.

-I...it's Asia...my co worker. The girl who was missing for few days. The girl who was supporting me...the girl I like- he confess to his brother.

-I...I din't know. She had no document with herself and and she has an amnesia. She can't remember anything at all.- older guy said to him with worried expression.

-Come sit and we will talk- Hyun Woo pat a place on the bed next to him and waited for his brother to sit down.

 

He started from the beginning telling his brother about Asia's history, her mother's death and bad brother. Then he continued with Infinite and her work at NIT. His brother was listening carefully but his expression was unchanged. He didn't want to give her back. Not at all.

 

-And it means-he said at the end- That we have to tell her who's she and send her home-

-No way- older guy replied calmly.

-She's not Mina...-he said silently hugging his brother.

-Noooo- his brother jumped out from the bed and screamed angirly.

-She is my Mina...and she will be forever- he looked at his brother with tearing eyes.


HAPPY NEW YEAR <3 OMG THIS YEAR I'M GETTING MARRIED ^^