Nice to meet You

You are (not) my destiny

 

She was sooo excited about today's meeting that she even forgot about her fight with TaeJun . She was just too happy about meeting new friend.

 

The truth is that boy wasn't her ideal type or anything.  Asia was just freaking bored. Haneul and her brother were usually away for almost 10 hours per day and she couldn't clean the same spot all the time. She was now so familiar with neighborhood that traveling around by herself wasn't excited at all. Usually her sister after all day in school just had dinner which Asia prepared and did her homework.TaeJun also get back from work at night so she barely saw both of them. She was just BORED...

 

Asia choosed to meet Moonsoo at the  BBQ place near Han river which looked exactly the same like in dramas. Food in there was delicious and area was beautiful, great place to dring some alcohol! Nowdays girls used to be late for meetings but she was very well-behaved person that she even came 15 minutes before meeting time.

-What's up Miss. Asia- she could hear his soft voice behind her back.

-Moonsoo-ssi it's so nice to see You- she waved to him when he sat down.

-Did You miss me that much or you just need help to meet that L guy- he asked her suddenly.

-Well I can't find any job since I'm foreigner and also I can't figure out where this L guy is living soo I missed You soooooo much Moonsoo-ssi- she wink while trying to be the cutest version of herself.

-Haha You are crazy my girl ohh You really are- he wiped tears which appeared after her cute acting.

-Haha anyway my brother and sister are quite busy so no one can accompany me during those long and lonely days in Korea-she sniffed.

-Now You've got me- he pointed at himself- but first let's order hot wings ok?-he waved to old lady and ordered his favorite hot wings and two bottles of soju.

-So why You want to meet this L? You said that's promise or something?-he poured soju in Asia's glass.

-Me and my family are from Poland. My mom is....was Polish but since Haneul is half Korean she alway liked Korean Entertainment. She fell in love with Infinite one day and she cried about L being her "bias" whatever that means. Me and my mom decided to help her with that dream soo here I am-she took a gulp of soju.

-I see.So I have no choice but to help You my friend. Anyway let's have a deal. You are going to date me for 3 months and I'm going to introduce Your sister to her beloved L- he crossed his arms waiting for answer. He was sure that she will refuse that since all girls did that without realized how close he was to L.

-Sure-she spoked shortly with no expression on her face. In Poland it is more than common to do that so she was truly happy about their deal. It was just fake so what bad could happened?

-R-really?-he shaked his head in surprise.

-Moonsoo-ssi for sure...or should I call You "오빠"?-she laughted seeing his face.

 

After few hours of chatting Moonsoo decided to walk home his new "girlfriend".Both of them were happy. Moonsoo finally could show in front of his friends that he is cool by having white girl and she could finally meet L.

When they stayed outside the Asia's house they heard some noises coming from the corner. It was past midnight so they looked at each other with fear.

-Better go home quickly or You will die before meeting L-he whispered and run away.

Asia knew what sound could it be so she enter house very cuickly and how she was expecting...TaeJun was laying on the ground totally drunk.

-ahhhh oppa oppa-she sniffed and drag him on the couch. She used to do that everyday. Thanks God Haneul was sleeping because she shouldn't watch what is happening every single night. TaeJun was celebrating his return to Korea what she could see but on the other hand Asia was afraid that something might happen to him. His new life here wasn't healthy and still there was no sign of father who could help TaeJun with caring about everything.

-What are You doing-she heard her brothers drunk voice when she tried to take off his shoes.

-I'm just a dream. Sleep- she repeated to him. When she finished with shoes and his dirty t-shirt she placed blanket on her brother and turned off the light.

 

(3 days later...)

-What's up chubby? What? You want me to pick You up from school? Haha for sure. Ok...hmmm haha no problem. See You at 5pm and NO y clothes... remember that I'm not going to wear short skirts.  BYEEE -she hang up...Moonsoo was asking her several times if she could pick him up from school so finally she agreed.

She dress up very cute and lovely. She even borrowed her sister's clothes because her style was "dull".  When she checked address of school she quickly took a bus and arrived after 25 minutes.

-Oppa-she waved shyly trying to look as girly as she can.

On the other side of school group of boys peeped from the corner. They were always curious if there's nothing interesting happening around them.

-Is it really Your girlfriend Moon? Where did You get her?  You paid her a lot, right?- friends asked Moonsoo one by one.

-Look-he smirked and go through her. His friends were standing in shock. They knew that something is wrong since their friend never tried to get a girl and now he showed up with white one. 

-Hello honey-she waived when he approach her.

-Miss Asia You look lovely- they chat a little bit. When Asia saw Moonsoo's uncomfortable face she tried to help him.

-See guys they are fake couple-guys started to laught but they couldn't finish when Asia took Moonsoo's hands and get him closer to herself pressing her lips to his. His friends were in shock, Moonsoo as well.

It would be perfect picture if not only one fact about which eveveryone forgot...

 

-unni...!?-