Who are You..? Part 1.

You are (not) my destiny

Have You ever had a feeling that the things You were doing are against You? Have You ever felt like unnecessary trash?

This is how Asia felt. She wanted to dissapear. There was no hope for her.

She was laying on the ground. It was snowing. Little snowflakes fell on her nose, eyes, hair and lips. She couldn't stand up and the only thing she saw were 3 people in hoodies standing in front of her. 

 

-I..It's first snow- she said with cracking voice and slowly raised her hand up to sky.

-I'mmm sorry- her sight slowly went blure...but she couldn't stop it. The only thing she could do was sleeping.

 

-We killed her- one from the group said.

-I didn't want to hit her that strongly but honestly she deserved it- another one who was holding baseball bat responded.

-So now just take her ID and we have to dissapear before someone catch us-  they lean across her to take out her bag which she was holding.

-...look she's bleeding- one of them pointed at her her head. From behind slowly red liquid spread around her head.

-Run- three of them teared out a bag which she was holding and run away.

 

She was left alone. When the first snow fall.

 

 


 

-O-ooppa look- woman pointed at something while they were walking through dark alley.

-What did You see honey?- young man turned around to see at what his girlfriend was pointing.

-It's a body oppa...covered with snow- she started to shake.

-I will check that and You wait in here- he kiss her forehead and slowly with fear came closer.

-OMG honey call the ambulance!- he suddenly screamed out to his girlfriend.

 


 

-Oppa....MoonSoo Oppa...Asia didn't came back- Haneul recorded herself on her boyfriend's voicemail. When she needed him he never answered his phone as always.

Hours were passing and Haneul was worrying even more and more.

-Maybe she went to meet someone or, or she just meet nice guy- Haneul talked to herself with cracking voice. She was home alone with no respond from her sister or her boyfriend.

*knock knock* 

She rushed to the door. She hoped for her sister but she just saw MoonSoo with Myungsoo and Hoya who were joking around happily.

-You stupid- she popped out with anger.

-Haneul-ah what did I do?- he looked at her with still bright smile on his face.

-Unni....she didn't come back- she screamed out. Tears started to fell from her eyes. She was so scared that something happened to her beloved sister.

-What do you mean she didn't come back? Maybe she just met a friend or went somewhere with HyunWoo- he tried to calm her down.

-Did You try to call him?- Hoya asked curiously.

-No...I will try now- she sat down along with rest of the people.

-Hello? HyunWoo sorry for disturbing You but did You see my sister?- she asked trying to calm herself.

-Oh so You left earlier because Your brother arrived unexpectedly..I see. No she just didn't come back home yet. No she didn't call. Ok. Thank You- she looked at the guys who were listening to their conversation.

-He had to pick up his brother from the station- she looked at them.

-Maybe we should go and try to find her. I'm also worrying about her- MyungSoo finally said looking at other people' nervous faces.

 


 

-Hyung You really have to go? -HyunWoo asked his brother who just finished to eat dinner with his family.

-Haha why You act like a small baby. You know that Your brother has to help other people- his mother looked at her younger son.

-Right Woo, You know that in this job there is no time for rest- he smiled to his brother. 

 


Hyunsoo heavily wore his kittel and stethoscope. He was quite unhappy that after his arrival they called him from hospital that they had serious case so he had to leave his family and go to work.

*knock*

-Yes please- he turned around to see pretty nurse standing in front of him.

-Hello doctor. I would like to report that we have serious case in here and because most of the doctors finished their shifts You were asked to take care of it- she handed over him examination findings.

-Let me see....hmmm it seem like heart attack ok let's go- he rushed after nurse to see his patient.

After few hours of open heart surgery he relaxed himself in his office. 

-It was tough wasn't it?- he asked other doctor who assist him with surgery.

-Haha this is our job. Anyway nice to see You again Doctor HyunSoo. It was pleasure to assist with Your surgery- both of them chuckled.

-Oh it's 10 pm now- the other doctor said suddenly.

-I have to go on my beat now- he stood up.

-Doctor please- he stopped him - let me do it for You this time. You were working hard and I still have a lot of energy- he smiled to the doctor and left the room. 

 

-Ahh all of them are sleeping...-he peeked from one room to another.

-It's so boring here- he was passing corridor slowly when one of the room draw his attention.

-Unknown- he read out -so we have unknown patient in here- he peeked throught the window just to see something interesting.

He slowly entered the room and saw person covered with many tubes and bandages. She was beautiful. He couldn't take his eyes out of her. She was laying there alone. He decided to check her name tag

"UNKNOWN"

He gasped in shock and disappointment. She was too innocent to be unknown. He felt sorry for her.

-Who are You?- he said silently.

 


 

-Haneul-ah- MoonSoo handed her cup of tea and sat down next to her.

-It's going to be alright- SungGyu said to her as well.

She was sitting in her house around Infinite members who helped her to find her sister.

It was already 2 am and no one knew what happened to her.

-I'm scared that something happened to her- Haneul started to cry again. She couldn't stop thinking about bad things which might happen to her sister.

-Where are You Unni?- she said out loud.

-Where are You...-

 


 

 

omg omg I have so many things in my mind right now ^^ And You know what this is crazy but did You realise that HyunWoo and HyunSoo are brothers in my fanfic and also now they're playing together in one drama "When You were sleeping". I mean I just noticed now that I put them in the same relation which they have in drama!!! So crazy!! 

P.s I didn't watch this drama yet ^^