Sleeping beauty

You are (not) my destiny

The girl who was laying in coma before started to open her heavy eyelids. In the back of her head she could feel acute pain which caused dizziness. She needed few seconds to focus her sight on the white ceiling above her head.

-Y-You awake- they were the first words she heard after opening her eyes. The man who was still holding her hand clench his hands even stronger.

-How are You feeling? Are You feeling dizzy? I was so worrying about You- he couldn't stop asking her worriedly. She was so pale that he was worrying that she would faint again. 

The girl turned her head slowly trying to find out who's the owner of that manly voice.

She saw a man holding her hand with worrying expression. It took her few minutes to realise that she was in a hospital, the place she has never been before. Her distant sight didn't condemn what she was thinking at that time.

-W-Who are You? And where am I?- she suddenly spoke out with cracking voice.

"She can't remember anything" he thought to himself. 

-I'm taking care of You- he softly her cheek. He realised that she's scared a little bit when her pupils get smoller and a single tear appear on her cheek.

-A-and I am...?- she stopped still looking at him when she realised she can't remember her name.

-I'm A...A-she tried so hard to remember her name but out of sudden nothing came to her minds.

-Aurora- he helped her with smile on his face.

-You're Aurora, my sleeping beauty- he send her the sweetest smile he could. 

On the other hand he could see how confused expression was painted on her face. She looked like lost puppy who was trying to get back home. Even before he knew that he has to help her but now he was sure about it.

 


 

After few minutes he explained that he's a doctor in a hospital and that he was taking care of her. He also explained that she got hit by something hard and that she was in a coma for few days.

-Now You have to rest. I've checked everything and I think that after few days You can leave hospital- he smiled to her and left the room.

The girl was sitting on her hospital's bed with blure minds. She had so many questions to ask but since he was called out for an emergency patient she could only stay in her room alone. The only thing she knew was her name "Aurora" and the fact that the man was very close to her heart....but how close?

 


-Woohyun-ah, Woohyun-ah!- Myungsoo called out his friend's name who was standing in a kitchen with a knife in his hand. He looked away like this for few minutes letting the water boil over the pot.

-Y-Yea- he suddenly turned his head and looked at his friend who was trying to stop the boiling water.

-What happened to You? You almost burnt that pot!- Myungsoo complained to his friend.

-Sorry- he simply apologized.

-A-are You ok? Maybe You want me to finish that- Myungso softly took the knife from his hyung's hand.

-Yes please- he turned around and sat down on a couch looking away through the window.

 

-Hyung we have to do something- Myungsoo sat next to SungGyu.

-He can't be like this all the time...we have to do something- younger guy looked at his friend with worrying expression.

-Myung what can we do? Police know, hospitals know and we were trying to find her on our own- he sniffed.

-Maybe we can just make a tour around the hositals- L come up with an idea.

-We can try but I'm not sure if we can find her.- SungGyu looked at his friend.

 


 

-How is my sleeping beauty doing today?- Hyunsoo jumped to the room with big smile on his face. He found girl sanding next to the window. She was watching snow falling slowly from the sky.

-Aurora- he gets closer to her and put his hand on her arm.

-Do You like snow?- she suddenly turned around and faced him.

-Y-yes of course I like. It's like Your skin. Very white and soft.- he gently her hair.

-Your skin also reminds me of snow- she gently took his cheeks in her hands. He gasped in shock of her sudden action.

-Thank You for taking care of me while I was in a coma- she sent him sincere smile.

-Your welcome. I will always take care of You- he took her hands in his palms and kissed her forehead gently.

-But oppa I wanted to ask You before. I tried to remember but I couldn't....-she stopped.

-Who are You?- she asked softly.

-I'm the person who's heart was stolen by You-he looked deeply into her eyes.

-I'm Your husband- he softly hugged her poking her head.

-And You are my wife- he added.


OMG WHY I'M GETTING EXCITED OVER MY STORY???