New beginning

You are (not) my destiny

 

 

Asia glance at her sister which was sitting at the table with her head down. Then she ce again to put some sugar into big cup of tea.

-Haneul You have to drink something…please- she gave despairing sigh.

-I know but…-her sister started to sob while hugging her family photo which was the last thing which left after funeral.

Asia sat down next to her and tapped her arm. She wanted to help her. If she just could take away all the pain which was inside her small sister. She couldn’t….

Then they suddenly heard that someone enter their house. Girls looked at each other with surprise on their faces.

-Who is this?- Asia stood up carefully. When she wanted to move she saw her father coming through the kitchen.

-Hello father- both girls said at the same time which make the atmosphere cool down.

-Girls I have to tell You something but it won’t be really happy information for You both- he loosen tie. He knew his daughters are smart girls and they would never argue with him but he was still afraid.

-Whatever it is it won’t be worse than funeral- Haneul looked up at her father.

-Here- he placed two white envelopes in front of girls. Asia scan her father face which was sweating a little. Usually he is at work at this time but he suddenly came back in the middle of day and act strange….she knew something’s going to happen.

-You are going to Korea- he said before they could ask why he bought them two tickets to Korea.

-But father..-Asia couldn’t finish when Haneul cut off unexpectedly.

-Why is it in next week father?- her voice start to shake.

-Girls- he sat down.- I told You that we have to move on. Some part of You belong to Korea and….I just want You to forget about mom- he join Haneul with crying.

-How should we react father? What You expect us to do?-  Asia asked him with anger.

-Poland is my country. I’m Polish, father. I was born here, raised by You and mom and we lived here together…-she collapse on chair.

There was no way to speak with father after this stressful conversation. Girls wanted to stay in house which bring memories about their always smiling mother. Anyway as long as they wish to stay they realized that they won’t move on how their father said. How could they forget mom if this place was filled with her photos, clothes, smell…They should stop it.

Asia knew that for her little sister it was the hardest decision in her whole life. For her it was unexpected as well.

The next week was full of tears, stress and fuss. Girls have to leave past which belong to them and their beloved mother and face up the future which was waiting in Korea.

While packing her stuffs Asia found little box covered with her paintings. She smiled a little when she realized it was her “wish box” which she created with mom. When she open it tons of multicolored papers spill on the floor.

-Ahh so this is it- she happily took from the ground the pink one.

“When I grow up I will find a good boy for my Haneul” She smiled brightly while reading the first one.

“I promise to clean up all house when my mom will be tired after work so I wish my mom won’t be tired”

“I wish that my brother could be nice for me just once”

And she picked the last one which make her frozen.

“I promise that someday I will go to Korea and find for my lovely sister her favorite band Infinite. Then I will ask L which is her beloved member to sign up a CD for her”

Asia remember how she promised that in front of her mom. She told her that she will do anything for her sister to live happily in this dark world. Haneul actually love Infinite and even now after mother’s funeral she still listen to their songs to cheer up. How sad it is that they’re that important for her.

 

Next day was their last one in Poland.

-Did You packed all Your stuffs? Are You sure?- father asked Haneul while putting her bag into trunk. She nod peacefully. She wanted to go to airport as soon as she can. Asia wish that as well. Both girls didn’t want to turn around and say goodbye to their house which was now place where they couldn’t stay. They weren’t ready to face that reality…

-Girls I had a talk with my boss from Korea yesterday. He told me that I have to organize all papers in here and then I can move to Korea unfortunately- he sniffed in front of both girls.

-Tae Jun will pick You up from the airport so You mustn’t worry. Everything You have to do is take a plane and care of each other. Ahh Asia here You’ve got credit card which You can use for Your basic needs in Korea.- father gave it to his older daughter.

-Father how long it will take? One day, month, year?- Haneul asked concerned.

-I will let You know my love- he kissed her forehead and they drove to Polish airport

The all way from Poland to Dubai was so tiring for girls and still it wasn’t over. Few hour at the airport and next flight straight to new future…

-Sleep here Haneul- Asia showed her few empty seats which could help her to rest.

-Just lay down and sleep. Here is pillow and blanket which You like- .

Haneul lay her head on pillow and fall asleep so easily. Asia in her free time took off tablet and sat down on the floor.

-Let’s check why she love this Infinite that much and who is this L- she type “Infinite members” in youtube. She found TV show named “Infinite sesame player”. She started to learn their names without even realizing that she is speaking to herself. Few people turned around when they saw her talking loudly. She was looking like insane person…

-Let me see…hmm Sung..Jong ah there he is. Then Ho-Ya and Sung Yeol ahhh and L full name is Dongsoo- she almost scream out from happiness that she finally remembered all the member’s name. Probably it was too loud because after few seconds footsteps could be heard. Someone stand in front of her with his arm crossed. She didn’t realize anything since she was too focused on Dongsoo.

-Myungsoo- she heard manly voice from the top. She lift her head and looked at the young boy around her age who just spoke.

-Excuse me?- she scan his face.

-I mean that his name is Myungsoo and that other guy with big lips name is Dongwoo. You just mixed their names- boy smiled brightly and sat next to her on the floor.

-How do You know that? Are You probably their fan or even worse-she paused–stalker!?!?- she asked loudly.

-No no no I’m Korean guy that’s all….and hey how is it that You speak Korean with me?- he looked at the girl face. She has pale skin. Her hair is blonde and eyes are blue. For him she looked like the most European person which he probably meet and have nothing to do with Korea so how..

-Hahaha my family is Korean- she showed him her sleeping sister and laughed once again.

-Ohh I see. Anyway why You watch this Infinite morons?- he asked her.

-Hmm it was my sister wish from few years. I promised my mom that I will find Dongsoo…I mean Myungsoo for her. So that’s why we are moving to Korea. I will live there with all my family and I have to find that L guy for her- she explained him.

-You probably have no friends in Korea so here- he gave her small paper with phone number on it.

-If You get tired of looking for Infinite You can always message me and I can help You at least- he smiled at her.

-Ohh thank You but- he stood up and looked away .

-I think I have to go but anyway it was nice to meet You Miss…?-

-Asia. Miss Asia Kim- she smiled at him.

-Thank You Miss Asia. It will be funny to meet in Korea for some drink- he showed her drinking sign.

-Thank You and wait what’s Your name?- she yelled when she realized that boy walked away.

-Moonsoo. Kim Moonsoo-he shouted back and disappear behind the corner.

 

 -Kim Moonsoo hmmm I think it’s nice beginning- she sniffed and looked at small paper with his number…