Relationship

You are (not) my destiny

 

-I'm sorry...I'm sorry- WooHyun screamed out while shaking his head nervously making her worry.

 

-A...M...S..-she tried to call his name...but ofcourse she couldn't since she simply forgot it. She was quite angry at herself and tried to focus on his face what would help her to remember it.

 

She failed once again....

 

-Anyway don't worry...I'm here- she patted his hand softly.

 

After 20 minutes he stopped trembling and shaking and peacefully back to dream land. Asia used this occasion and left his room just to find SungGyu sitting on the floor with his head rested on the wall. Asia stood few seconds in front of him but she decided to join SungGyu with resting.

 

-How is he?- leader asked with his eyes still closed.

 

-Well...he was calling my name and apologized about 500 times- she looked at him with worrying expression.

 

-Haha You see he's feeling extremely sorry about what happened- he chuckled a little moving his head forward girl.

 

-SungGyu tell me why...he fainted? Is it that serious?- she asked carefully. She was quite curious about it but mostly she just doesn't want to look like heartless person in front of him.

 

-Hahaha...don't worry too much. This is his habit...I can say- he smiled and scratched his head.

 

-Habit?- she asked him curiously.

 

-Yea kind of. When he is in stressful sytuation or if someone scold him too much just like You did he's too nervous and just fainting- he simply answered making her gasp in shock.

 

-So it wasn't because he's really injured but because he's scared like a chicken!?!?- she looked extremely shocked.

 

-Haha yes he's our Infinite chicken man- he poked her shoulder and stood up.

 

-Ok so now go home and I will stay here with him...-

 

-I will stay...it's still kinda my fault so I will look for him and let You know when he wake up- she bowed in front of him.

 

-But it might let You fall in love with him or You can die beacuse of this situation. Don't You think that staying alone with K-pop star is dangerous? His fangirls might kill You if they find out- he get closer to her.

 

-Swear it is...but for him- she chuckled.

 

-I want to chceck if he's alright and tell him not to worry about my phone anymore- she gaved him fake smile.

 

-Ok so one of us will come here early in the morning so please behave well and don't try to kill him!!- he waved to her and put his hands into pockets of his jeans and walked away.

 

Asia slowly entered him room and sat beside him on a chair.

 

Soon her eyes become heavy and she fall asleep resting her head on bed.

 

 

It was 4 am when WooHyun woked up. He opened his eyes and moved his head a little bit just to see someone's laying on his bed. He sat up and poked sleeping person. Soon he realised it was a girl which he never expected to come. 

 

-Asia-ssi?- he softly took away hair from her face. He scanned her face carefully since he wasn't sure if he's dreaming or it's all real. He also found her broken phone which she was holding.

 

-Hmm can I have this?- he whispered taking it away from her and placed it under his pillow.

 

-Thank You that You stayed here with me- he smiled a little and soon fall asleep again.

 

-WooHyun!WooHyun!!!- Hoya and DongWoo entered his room loudly making injured guy and girl jump from their places.

 

-Gosh why soo noisy?- WooHyun chuckled seeing his friends with smile on their faces.

 

-Ohh sorry for interrupting but we came to check if You're still alive- both DongWoo and Hoya directed their gaze at Asia and smile.

 

-Yea I wanted to kill him but I failed....-she patted his head just the same way like adults patting children's head what make everyone laught.

 

-Uhmmm anyway guys can You bring a coffee for me and Asia?- he made puppy eyes forward guys.

-Yea, yea- Hoya dragged DongWoo out of the room and closed the door.

 

-Soo You're still mad at me?- WooHyun turned to Asia just to realise that she already prepared herself to leave.

 

-Yes-she coldly answered to him.

 

-Will You forgive me? Someday?- he sadly asked once again.

 

-Maybe. Now just rest. -she walked away from room leaving him behind.

 

 

Few days later Asia was stuck in work again. She didn't contact Infinite, or MoonSoo recently since all of them were extremely busy.

 

During her break she sat down with her ice Americano on empty chair and looked at the calendar hanging on the wall.

 

-Wait a minute- she placed her coffee on a table and walked forward calendar.

 

-Today it's 18th...which means that contract is already over!-she jumped in a place happily! Honestly she like MoonSoo a lot but she already knew that he has a crush on her sis so her another plan was to help them to get together.

 

-Why so happy?- HyunWoo gave her weird look.

 

-Because from today I'm single!- she clapped her hands.

 

-Wow and it's the reason why You're so happy? He was a monster or something? And hey...I never knew You were dating-he crossed his arms at sign of anger.

 

-Haha it was fake dating, just because I wanted my sister to meet Infinite. You know I was dating MoonSoo because he promised me that my sister would meet them. I just made it to make her dream come true. I thought I told You about it before- she poked his cheek playfully.


 

-I'm sorry I didn't want to spill my juice at Your shirt- both HyunWoo and Asia turned around just to see slim guy with black hood standing in front of girl which accidentally poured half of her drink on him.

 

-It's ok..I gotta go- he covered his face and run away.

 

-I will clean that- Asia rushed to girl and weaped the rest from the floor. 

 

 

After work Asia went to her sister's school to pick her up. She believed that she would meet MoonSoo as well since they had things to discuss.

 

-Haneul-ah! MoonSoo-ya!- Asia waved forward both of them. Unfortunately they didn't saw her...thanks God they didn't since they both were HOLDING HANDS!!!! Asia was so shocked that it took her few minutes to realise what she just saw.

 

Asia gasped in shock and looked at them once again. She was happy but still quite puzzled. Why everyone had a secrets and why they couldn't tell her about their relationship.

 

-Ya! Both of You!- she stood on their way with hands placed on her waist.

 

-Can You explain that- she pointed at their hands.

 

-Unni! I can explain this...-she blushed.

 

-Umm You see I told her about everything and that today's our last day and we...ummm I asked her- MoonSoo tried to explain but he couldn't say anything because he was too shy.

 

-Haha great! You have my blessing children- she raised her hands up what makes MoonSoo and Haneul laught loudly.

 

Three of them back home happily. Asia was quite happy seeing how Haneul and MoonSoo were shyly holding their hands. For her it was beautiful and made her feel reliefed because her sister was happy. She knew that her temper was too bad for having boyfriend. Till that time she dated few guys but at the end they broke up with her because she was to harsh for them.

 

At home Asia and Haneul were chopping onion together what made them both sob silently.

 

-Haneul-ah!- MoonSoo wrapped his arms around Haneuls waist from behind.

 

-Oh God please stop! My eyes- Asia chuckled.

 

-You're simply jelaous- MoonSoo showed her tongue.

 

-Oh God You wish- she threw some slice of onion on him.

 

-Haha I just wish that You would truly fall in love Unni- Haneul smiled to her sister.

 

-Yea maybe with someone from Infinite!- he added optimistically.

 

-You really wish me that bad? You want me to lose all my hair from nervousness?- she looked at him seriously.

 

-We just could be one big family- he kissed Haneul's cheek.

-Me and Haneul, You and......-it took him few seconds to think.

-No You're right! Better don't date them- he shook his head trying to throw away that bad idea.

 

After dinner three of them were laying on the the couch just like couch potatoes. They were resting both their bodies and their minds.

 

-Ahh Noona You can cook for me from now on- MoonSoo patted his belly.

 

-Noona? Wow You dream- she throwed pillow on him.

 

-Ah I forgot! Today we have an appointment at Woolim Ent.- MoonSoo said lazily.

 

-Why?- Asia asked with chips in .

 

-They want to know what happened to WooHyun-hyung- he looked at her...

 

-Oh God- Asia sighted.

 

It was around 6pm when three of them went out to discuss about WooHyun at Woolim Ent. Asia and Haneul were chatting happily when they realised that MoonSoo guided them to familliar place which was...

 

-BBQ place!- Haneul screamed from happiness and rushed with MoonSoo while holding hands.

 

-Guys! But Woolim!- Asia followed them. From the distance she could see familliar people sitting and drinking together.

 

-Don't tell me...-Asia gasped in shock.

 

-Guys! Here- SungKyu welcomed his friends and pointed at free places to sit.

 

-Ohh but why are You holding hands?- MyungSoo asked seriously seeing his brother with Haneul and looked away to see Asia next to them.

 

-Haha we're dating Hyung- he chuckled what made everyone taken back...except one person...

 

-But Asia..- DongWoo looked at her with worried expression.

 

-It was all fake...from the beginning till the end. We are sorry for lying to You but it was MoonSoo's idea.- she sat down next to SungGyu.

 

-Ohh but why lying to us? You could just simply say about it....but anyway don't fall in love with one of us...-MyungSoo pointed at all Infinite members. He doesn't want to sound rudely but he knew that soon or later all girls are falling for them...at least for their image.

 

-Trust me it's for Your sake. You saw our fangirls- he smiled a little.

 

-I wouldn't....I really wouldn't....- she nodded firmly.

 

-Why not Asia...why not- one of them said to himself looking at her attentively...