Password: 1004

You are (not) my destiny

 

Haneul went to the backstage since MC called everyone to get prepared before their performances. Asia was politely waiting for her sister since she knew that Haneul might feel stressed but when she saw her younger sister who entered room sobbing silently she knew that something happened to her. Haneul wasn't kind of person who is crying without a reason so older girl decided to find out what happened...at least she had a plan to do it, but when her sister stuck signed CD in to her hands she already figured out what was going on.

 

-Haneul go change your clothes- Asia pushed her sister forward dressing room and ask one of her friends from staff to help her to get dressed and prepare for her performance.

 

Asia on the other hand quickly rushed with CD in her hand to find those crazy Infinite guys. How she expected they were in their changing room. Hoya and DongWoo were busy with their phones, SungGyu was sleeping peacefully on a couch and the rest of boys were eating their lunch.

 

-Yaaaaa- Asia screamed loudly what made 7 pairs of eyes look at her with shock. She didn't want to scare them that much but she was pissed off because of their childish behaviour.

 

-What is this?- she pointed at signed CD which she was holding.

 

-Well it's our CD- DongWoo said obviously laughing on her weird question.

 

-I asked what all those words mean....You know that Haneul's friends saw it!?!?- she tried to make them realise how serious situation it was.

 

-Yes we expected that- SungGyu stood up and walked forward Asia. He had a quick peek on a CD and he laughed a lot pointing at DongWoo's words.

 

-Ya You wrote about her bed?- leader turned to DongWoo and they both joked about it.

 

-Hey!-she screamed again. She couldn't believe that they were so silly.

 

-You destroyed her life in this school- she looked at them with annoyance.

 

Guys finally stopped focusing on jokes and looked at her with little fear in their eyes but WooHyun decided to take it on himself. He was the master of making people to forgive him, wasn't he? WooHyun approached her what made Asia taken back. He smiled widely and boldly pushed slice of cake to making her and other guys gasped in shock.

 

-You are pretty when You're not yelling at us!- he patted her shoulder gently and with wide smile on his face looked at guys.

 

-Am I right?- they couldn't answer seeing his happy smile and Asia behind him who was standing there with eyes wide open.

 

-Y-You- she tried to say but it made her choke.

 

-Haha You're welcome- he qucikly sat back at sofa like nothing happened.

Asia was too shocked to even realise that she didn't swallow the cake in yet.

 

-Asia- SungJong looked at her with mixed expression but when he gets closer she walked out from room without the word. He wanted to explain their words, he wanted to talk with her.

 

All guys turned to WooHyun who was still smiling to himself but they didn't know what to do or to say. They were too disgusted by his cheesy behaviour and even if they knew him well it was still surprising them.

 

-This crazy bastard- she leaned her back on a wall. She felt weird...for the first time in her life her heart were hurting. It was from anger, wasn't it? She placed right hand on her heart and started to breath slowly. She couldn't believe that he get that close to her...she was really pissed off.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Performances went kind of smoothly. Girls, boys, couples or bands all of them tried their best to show up in front of Infinite. Boys on the other hand were quite tired and they tried not to fall asleep. They really liked people's performances but it was still 20 minutes left before Haneul's show. Honestly they were waiting only for this moment what made them even more exited when only few people left. Myungsoo was the only one who pay attention to all performances and made a notes after every single one. At least he was fair but he couldn't deny that he was exited to see his brother's girlfriend on the stage as well.

 

-Dear students, dear jury here we have our last performance by Haneul Kim- he clapped his hands and sat on his place to watch the performance.

 

Asia couldn't stand twists in her stomach so she shyly peek on her sister from backstage.

 

-Ufff- Haneul sighed heavily. She went out and stood just in front of jury. Infinite were looking at her with excitemen waiting for her to start.

She bowed gently and closed her eyes.

 

-Now or never- she said to herself looking at people's faces.

 

-You can do it- Asia said keeping her fingers crossed for her sister.

 

-혹시 내가 실수 하진 않을까...- she started to sing making everyone gasped in shock. Even MoonSoo couln't move...

 

 

 

 

 

-Unni!!! MoonSoo!!!- Haneul hogged both of them after her performance.

 

-H-how was it?-she shyly looked at her boyfriend who took her face with his palms and kissed her passionately in front of her sister.

 

-Y-ya! Kiss somewhere else- Asia turned around with annoyance.

 

-Sorry Noona but it's all because she sang like a K-pop star- his eyes were shining happily.

 

-I knew that she has good voice!- Asia proudly patted her sister's head.

 

-It was the greatest performance ever!-he jumped happily holding his girlfriend's hands.

 

-Anywa results will come out after they high school tour will finish so now we have to wait- Haneul sighed.

 


 

 

 

This day after performance Asia, Haneul and other people were free....except of Infinite which had to back to Woolim and talk with boss about performances.

 

-I will cook something delicious for our star- Asia chuckled happily looking at her sister. Three of them were going back home to celebrate her performance.

 

-Hmm Unni can You cook my favourite tomatoe soup?-

 

-Ummm sure! MoonSoo did You ever tried Polish tomatoe soup?-

 

-You are really putting tomatoes in to soup!?!? Isn't it like spaghetti?- he looked at both of them with curious expression.

 

-Koreans- both girls said in a same time.

 

-Hahaha You will try and I bet You will want me to cook it everyday- Asia smiled to MoonSoo and pressed password.

 

-Ok so now let me check if...-

 

-Surprise!!!!- Infinite jump out from every corner with balloons and cake in their hands.

 

-W-What's that for?- Haneul asked rapidly trying to figure out why they were in their house.

 

-Did You know about it?- she turned to her boyfriend but his surprised face shown that he wasn't involved.

-It's for our new trainee in Woollim- SungGyu placed big cake with cream on the table.

 

-For whom?- MoonSoo looked at them.

 

-For our Haneul-ah!- Sungyeol said happily.

 

-Unni!!!- Haneul jumped to her sister and few of her tears fall on her sister's shoulder.

 

-Congratulation Haneul-ah- Asia patted her sister's back gently.

 

-Come, come eat the cake!- MyungSoo took Haneul and MoonSoo and gave them delicious cake to eat.

 

-For You- SungJong hand Asia a piece of cake and stood with her looking happily at other members.

 

-SungJong-ah?- she turned to him after she took a bite of cake.

 

-Hmm?- he answered still looking at guys.

 

-How did You know my password?- she looked at him seriously since she had no idea how they even came to her house and prepared all of this. Her brother would never let them in so there was no other option.

 

-1004- he simply answeared.

 

-How..?-

 

-Your birthday- he turned to her and gave her the cutest smile which she ever saw...

 


 

 

 

LEE SUNGJONG THANK YOU FOR KILLING ME ONCE AGAIN!!!!

 

Somehow I failed with putting a video of "Haneul" singing so You can check it up there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWeA30uMr6I

Uhhuhhh it's so nice to put my birthday in here!!!

I'm 19931004!! <3