Surprise!?!?

You are (not) my destiny

 

Asia was peacefully laying on hospital bed with her eyes closed. After Infinite visitation she felt extremely tired and Haneul kicked them out to let her older sister rest a little bit.

 

-Ok guys so You wouldn't have any problems since You came here to visit Asia unni?- Haneul looked at their avoiding expression and she realised that they will have a lot of problems because of it.

 

-But we couldn't just sit and wait till she get out from hospital and meet Your brother who will make her end in here again- Myungsoo sighed sadly.

 

-I know guys but my father- she paused and looked away.

 

-He is not going to back soon...so it means we have to stay with TaeJun 3 more months- Haneul shaked her head in helplessness.

 

-You know that we will always help You girls but we also can't stay with You everyday because CEO will kill us-SungGyu placed his hand on her shoulder and smiled a little.

 

-Haha SungGyu please...we know each other for few months but I always feel quite shy when You touch me. It's like guys from my posters are standing in front of me and cheering me up...kinda weird- she smiled a little while slipping his hand from her shoulder.

 

-I bet many girls would die to have this chance- SungYeol said proudly.

 

-Ahh anyway where's WooHyun?- Haneul looked around but he was nowhere to be found..

 

Asia felt soft pokes on her cheek which made her surprised but at the same time she wasn't sure if she should open her eyes. She thought that it could be someone that she doesn't want to see. She clenched her eyelids even harder. After few seconds she felt that someone patted her head gently then her few times and leave. When someone closed the door she opened her eyes rapidly and saw SungJong standing near to her bed with worried expression painted on his face.

 

-SungJong-ah- Asia chuckled a little seeing his gently smile which he showed forward her.

 

-Why You were so surprised? You had bad dream?- he sat next to her and smiled once again.

 

-No I was just...- she touched her hair and blushed a little.

 

-Never mind- she shaked her head.

 

-Woohyun where have You been?- SungGyu asked.

 

-Mind Your own business Hyung- he showed his tongue and hide himself behind SungYeol since he was afraid of SungGyu reaction. He was the oldest one so sometimes he gets angry about this kind of behaviour.

 

-Hey guys too noisy- SungJong said loudly.

 

-Right wer're in a hospital not in a playground- Hoya nodded.

 

-Let's go home. I think Asia need to rest more- SungJong added and pulled them out.

 

-Yes boss? Yes...? What..?? now? Umm we're at the caffee. We will be there in a 20 minutes- SungGyu stopped when he heared what CEO said.

 

-Guys run! We're in troubles!- they rushed to van and jumped inside very quickly.

 


 

 

-Guys tell me what You did last time that I had to punished You?- CEO wandered around his office focusing on Infinite faces. Guys on the other hand were feeling too uncomfortable what made them look at ground with their faces down.

 

-WooHyun how are You going to explain that fans are feeling dumped by You because You're following random girls which are foreigners- he eyed WooHyun which gulped in stress.

 

-Well we were just protecting our friends and we...- he wasn't sure if CEO would believe in it but he was too afraid to say anything.

 

-Should I fire her to show You what you did wrong?- Infinite gasped in shock and all of them shaked their heads rapidly.

 

-Please don't do that...she need that job- SungGyu stood up and looked at his boss with begging face.

 

-Haha honestly I would never fire her. After she gets a job at NIT we started to have many male customers which made our ranking higher- he showed them graph from last month which showed how sales went higher. He was proud of her new employee and also he didin't find her guilty. He just wanted to scare them a little bit.

 

-But!- he pointed at them.

 

-You can't go out with her so randomly how You did before and as a punishment You have to give free concerts in 5 high schools around Seoul- CEO placed a few papers on a table in front of Infinite with few high school profiles.

 

-Well at least I gave You an opportunity to choose schools- he smiled and left the office.

 

-Wow guys we're really lucky that our CEO didn't fire her Hoya tapped WooHyun's back.

 

-Let's choose schools now and later we have to talk with Haneul and Asia....-SungGyu looked at papers with reliefed expression on his face.

 

-She has male fans! I'm not going to accept that fact!- WooHyun stood up and said jelaously.

 

-Oh shut up- SungYeol hit his head and sat down to choose a school with other members.

 

-MyungSoo isn't it MoonSoo's high School?- DongWoo suddenly pointed at one of school's name.

 

-Yes You're right...and it means that we can choose this one- he looked at other members.

 

-That it's also our Haneul's school as well- he clapped his hands.

 

-Guys mark this school and choose other schools as well- Gyu said proudly and when they did so he walked out with papers in his hand and gave them to CEO.

 

-Uhmm boss I want to apologize once again- SungGyu bowed in front of his boss and gave him papers.

 

-Don't worry but please be careful next time...ah and Gyu- Ceo stopped him before he left the room.

 

-In every school before Your performance You have to sign a CDs and also after show the most talented students will have chance to perform and You will choose the best one. Just treat it as an interview which will help us to find new stars for our agency- CEO smiled to leader.

 

-Sooo if we choose someone this person will have a chance to become a trainee in our agency?- he gasped in shock.

 

-Exactly- he patted SungGyus shoulder.

 

-Ahh and last thing- Ceo stopped him once again.

 

-What's that?- he smiled to his boss.

 

-Since it's summer time I asked all NIT workers to follow You during concerts and make an ice coffe for You guys- he smiled seeing leader's shocked expression.

 

-It means...-he scanned his face carefully.

 

-Yes it means that I'm giving You an official opportunity to see her all day long. I honestly understand why You like her that much and You know what...I was searching for more information about her and I found out that her father is POSCO CEO in Poland and he's my friend as well...I really didn't know that he had a Polish wife-SunGyu sat down suddenly hearing his CEO's story.

 

-So...-Gyu opened his mouth but couldn't say anything.

 

-Her father asked me to take care of his kids when he's still in Poland so I realised that we should make a statement that she's part of our international coworkers collaboration- he proudly said to SungGyu.

 

-Is that kind of thing even existing?-SungGyu chuckled again.

 

-Well from now on- he winked and send him away.

 


 

 

After they went out from agency and sat down inside their van SungGyu as a leader introduced the schedule and all ideas with informations to other members.

 

-Daebak our CEO is the best- DongWoo laughed when he heared all story.

 

-Yes and also Haneul and Asias father asked our CEO to take care of them when he's still in Poland- Gyu saw their expression and how he expected it was priceless. 

 

-W-What?- Hoya looked so serious.

 

-It means that we have to also take care of them- SungGyu showed guys peace sign.

 

Guys were really surprised but also very happy that things went that way. They decided to keep it as a secret since it wasn't necessary to tell girls everything. Now they were too busy with preparations for they little “high school tourhow they called it. They had many trainings and and busy schedules so they didn't visit girls that often anymore.

 

Few weeks later when Asia got back to NIT and everything smoothly came back to normal HyunWoo rushed to her with paper in his hand.

 

-We're going to have a little tour- he smiled and jumped around Asia.

 

-What do You mean? Why You're so exited?- she laughed seeing his childish side.

 

-It's double paid- he winked.

 

-Ok I like when You speak like that- she sat down to hear the rest of the story.

 

Honestly she needed more money because father was sending his money to TaeJun but he always took it for himself. He only paid for bills and the rest he put to his own pocket so girls suffered a little. They weren't poor but when Haneul wanted something her sister always paid from her money. Double paid means double happiness for them. No one knew about that sytuation. Even HyunWoo didn't know what happended and why Asia end up in a hospital last time. She was afraid that he might think many weird things so she kept everything in a secret. It was indeed better than telling him the truth...

 

After his explanation Asia decided to keep it as a secret and make a surprise for Haneul.

 

-I wanna say wooohhh I wanna say wohho-Haneul were dancing and singing while cutting carrots for dinner.

 

-Haha maybe You shoud become a singer- Asia looked at her cute sister.

 

-Well should I?- she started to sing once again. Asia loved her sister high and soft voice and honestly she couldn't wait to send her sister for audition.She knew about the audition and she silently signed her sister up.

 

-Ahh Haneul-ah- Asia stopped her sister before she went to bed.

 

-Yes Unni?-

 

-I prepared special clothes for You. Tomorrow You have an open day and You can perform in school. Actually I signed You for the audition- Asia smiled to her sister but Haneul only stood with open mouth.

 

-Unni....- she made a puppy face.

 

-I know that You'll be ok!- she kissed her sisters forehead and send her to bed.

 

 


 

 

 

In the morning Haneul prepared herself as best as she could. She even did light make up and put the best clothes on herself. After breakfast she walked out from her house to meet her boyfriend who looked as good as always.

 

-Wow with that hair You're looking almost like Myungsoo- she chuckled kissing his cheek.

 

-Well I'm more handsome than him Haneul-ah- he pecked her lips.

 

-Ya not in front of my house!- she hits his arm but her face become red.

 

They both hold hands and walked forward school. MoonSoo repeated 1000000 times that Haneul looks beautiful in the new image but she said that Asia choosed those clothes for her. When they entered the school gates they realised that many of their friends were standing in front of parking with exited faces. Many girls were screaming and jumping happily.

 

-Hey Byul-ah what's happening here?- MoonSoo stopped one of his classmate who rushed to join other girls.

 

-We heared rumor that ther will be not only our performances but also a famous band will have a little concert in here today- she explained and rushed to her friends.

 

-Band?- both Haneul and MoonSoo looked at each other with questionable faces.

 

Few minutes later black van appeared in front of school gates and bodyguards jump out from the other car and organised fangirls a little.

 

-Who's concert would it be?- Haneul tried to see who will come out from a van but there were too many girls around the car.

 

-I hope it's Girl's day- Moonsoo chuckled but he get a hit from Haneul again.

 

-Say it again or...-Haneul couldn't finish when she saw familiar guys walking forward them.

 

-Oh my God...-she opened couldn't believe what she's just seeing.

 

-Hyung?- MoonSoo gasped in shock.

 

-Unni?- they saw Asia following them in excitement.

 

-What's going on- they both looked at each other.