Tickets

You are (not) my destiny

The things written in “…” are told only in minds so no one can hear tem :)

 

 

-I’m really sorry for what You just saw- Asia felt pain in her heart when she placed ice covered in towel at her sister's cheek.  She never wanted her sister to find out that their brother is abuser..... It was too painful to see her sister sitting in total shock and fear. Asia sat down and hugged her sister so tight that she couldn’t breathe.

-I’m really sorry really sorry baby- Asia felt her sister's breath on her back. She knew that from now on nothing will be the same.

-Unni can I go to bed?-she placed ice on the table and went to bathroom closing the doors behind her.

-She will be ok- Moonsoo placed his warm hand on Asia'ss head. She hoped that it will be alright, but it was too stressful and awkward for them.

 

(20 minutes before..)

 

-Oppa stop that- Asia was screaming on him while covering her sister from their brother.

-It’s all because of You!!! You are going to move now You daughter of…-he was ready to slap Asia.

 

What was it..? Is it all dream!?

 

Everyone eyes wide open when  TaeJuns strong hand slapped pink cheek which didn’t belong to Asia but to their younger sister…

-H-Haneul? What are You doing? WHY You are stending here?- he shocked his head in confusion.

-OPPA- Haneul screamed standing in front of him. She was crying so badly that  she felt how tears fall from her eyes. She barely saw anything but she imagined her brother face. He was shocked…

-Get lost- she screamed at her brother and run forward their home. Asia and Moonsoo followed her since they didn’t know what she might do. They were seriously worried.

-H-Haneul….why?- TaeJun screamed loudly his sister name. He would never hurt his little sister. All alcohol disappeared from his blood and he was totally sober. In every passing minute he realized what he did.

-What have I done?- he stood up and run away wishing to disappear  for a while.  He wanted to let it go…

 

(Back at home)

 

Asia knocked on the door checking if with her sister everything was ok. The door wide open and there she was, Haneul wearing her cute pink pajama. Moonsoo chuckled a little since he never expected that girl would be that cute. For the first time he felt his heart beating a little bit faster on a sight of girl..he wasn’t sure what was it...”Is it anger?? Orrr maybe is it any chance that I..?” Moonsoo shocked his head crazy.

-W-what happened?- both girls focused on his weird act which was quite cute for Haneul.

-I just think that Haneul You're looking cute in that pajama i-it suits You quite well- he almost whispered. It was first time when he felt that so he wasn’t sure about that feeling.

By any chance….he liked her?

-Thank You MoonJun oppa. I’ll go first…goodnight- hiding her red face she run to her room. When she slapped the door Haneul lean her back on doors. She didn’t know why she turned red so suddenly and unfortunately she couldn’t stop it…

“Noo Haneul it’s Your sister's boyfriend You cannot like him or anything “ she shocked her head.

“Noooo wayyyy”  she run to her bed really fastly and placed blanket on her face.

 

(In the living room)

 

-Here-  Asia hand him hot tea which she made then she sat next to him at the big couch.

-I’m sorry for what You just saw. It’s not common in this house. He was just drunk..-she started to explain everything to Moonsoo since he was also there and she knew that there is no way to hide the truth anymore.

-I really don’t know what was it but I will kill him next time if he even look at You both- Moonsoo bite his lips to hide his anger and looked at her.

-Thank You…I really appreciate it- she bow a little.

 

They took few gulps of tea when Moonsoo placed two papers on the couch near to Asia. He decided that it’s time for it…he wouldn’t believe girls at first. He thought that they try make friends since his brother is famous but when he saw that they had no idea who his brother is he decided to give them those tickets. He knew that girls are his real friends..

-What’s that?- Asia read carefully what was written on the tickets.

-Don’t tell me…You really made that?- Asia jumped from couch and dance happily with two tickets placed in her hands.

-You are really the best….She will see them at the concert!! –Asia hugged him tight. She was soooo thankful.

-Not only. Look- he took from his backpack three identity cards with their names written on it.

-No…-

-Yes- he bow his eyebow.

-Ohhh Thank You- she hugged him so tight that he couldn’t breathe.

-It was worth to date You! Even if it was all fake!- Asia smiled.

 

(In Haneul room)

 

“Did I heard it wrong?? FAKE dating? Unni what concert? What does it mean?”

Haneul sat on her bed with confused face.

“What’s going on? Unni…??”