Plan

You are (not) my destiny

-Hello?....hello?...- Woohyun picked up his phone but he couldn’t hear anything than heavy breathing through the phone.

-It’s me….- Hyunwoo finally said to him with curiousness in his voice.

-Why You are calling me? Is there something I can help You with?- he tried to be nice to him but deeply inside he knew his feelings forward Asia. He didn’t know if it was jealousness or simply tiredness.

-Yes You can help but not me. You can help Asia…- he paused. –She’s in my house- he added.

-W-what???- Hyunwoo took away phone from his ear because Woohyun’s scream almost made him deaf.  

-It’s a long story but we don’t have much time. Don’t tell anyone and just do what I say.- Hyunwoo said firmly and Woohyun felt like it’s serious thing.

After a talk Hyunwoo faced Asia and said silently.

-My brother will leave home in a moment and then we will escape together.- he held her hand and smiled brightly.

-He will leave? How do You know that?- she asked firmly not understanding what he was saying.

-I made a call and he will leave. Don’t worry. Now go to bed and pretend to sleep. I will go and get You after he leave- Hyunwoo smiled to her and got to his bed.

 


 

After few minutes they heard Hyunsoo’s ringtone. They were listening carefully and when Hyunsoo rapidly left their house they got up from their beds.

Asia the light and got her bag but when she tried to open the door she realised that she was locked. She didn’t have phone so there was no way to call Hyunwoo.

In the other part of house Hynwoo was waiting for Asia. He realised that something happened when few minutes passed and she didn’t come to meet him.

As he approached the room he realised why she didn’t come.

The door were shut and he only could see how door handle was moving.

-Asia are You there?- he knocked.

-Yes…I think Your brother locked the door.- she said sadly.

-There is only one way to get out from there- they both got silent.

Asia turned around to see the window behind her back.

-I get it- she said and opened the window.

-You think You can do it? - he asked worriedly because he wasn’t sure is she can make it.

-I will try but You just go outside and wait for me- she looked down. Fortunately it was only first floor so she could jump or climb down the tree.

-Be careful! Throw me Your bag firstly.- he tried to say as silently as he could.

She did how he said and she started to get down from the window. She went half a way but suddenly her leg slipped and she fell down. She was lucky enough to be cached by Hyunwoo who gently embarrassed her.

They looked at each other and even though that she almost broke her leg they found it romantic enough to stay like this for a while.

He her cheek softly trying to calm her down. She tried to look strongly but she was shaking like a jelly. Soon he found himself getting closer and closer to her lips.

She turned her face.

-I..I’m sorry but I want to know the truth about myself. Before that I don’t want to make any actions…sorry- she stood up and looked at him apologetically.

After few minutes of silent walk Hyunwoo suddenly started to confess.

-You know….there is someone that likes You Asia. He was worrying about You. Obviously all Your friends were worrying and were waiting for Your return but there was a guy who annoys us with his feeling forward You. It feel like we can’t like You but I do. I fell in love with You and I want to try to be with You.- he paused and looked at her. She was listening to him carefully but he couldn’t read anything from her face.

-I don’t know what to say. The truth is that I can’t remember anything and the way Your brother treated me..- she looked at him.

- I know what he did and I can only apologise but we have so many things in common. We were spending the best times together and I don’t want to lose You because of my brother- he looked down not knowing what to say anymore.

-If it’s true than You shouldn’t worry. Anyway You rescued me from Your brother- she patted his shoulder.

 


 

After few minutes they arrived to Asia’s house. It was already midnight and everyone were sleeping.

-This is Your home- he pointed.

-I should go now….- he looked at her.

-But You can’t. I don’t know them and, and… please don’t leave me- she looked at him and held on his shirt.

-Haha You look like small child now. Ok I will enter with You- he took her hand and they approached her house.

Hyunwoo knocked silently and the door suddenly opened.

Male figure opened the door and looked at them.

-Woohyun- Hyunwoo said looking at his face.

-What do You w…-he stopped when he looked at girl behind his back. They were holding hands.

-A-Asia- he jump out from the house to hug her but she hid behind Hyunwoo.

-You don’t remember me?- he said worriedly looking at her.

-Nam Woohyun- she said and his face brightened –Infinite vocal- she added.

-You know who I am?- he said once again.

-Yes You are a singer which I saw on TV? - she asked him.

He nooded.

 

Woohyun looked at her silently and realised that she can’t remember him…