Who are You..? Part 2.

You are (not) my destiny

They were trying so badly to find her. Haneul skipped her school just because she wanted to visit all hospitals in Seoul and not only. She felt extremely frustrated and also helpless. She couldn't deny that it was the worst time in her life. Instead of preparing their house for upcoming Christmas she was looking for her missing sister. But she couldn't give up, not for her sister.

TaeJun on the other hand was simply careless about all situation. He doesn't want to help Haneul but at the same time he doesn't want to see her sadness so he asked few people he knew but they also didn't know anything.

Asia was just missing for good...

 

-MoonSoo I've called that hospital which we checked last time and they said that there was no foreigner in there. They suggested me to contact the police but so far we did that already- she complained to her biggest support at that time. Her boyfriend was there for her everytime she needed him.  

-Maybe we can go to the police station today as well. Maybe this time they've found something interesting. You know she couldn't vanish - he gulped.

-Oppa...SungGyu he messaged me yesterday and he said something strange- she stopped herself for a moment. The thing which she heard from the other guy was very unbelieveable.

-He said that maybe...she run away from us- she said with cracking voice.

-Haneul-ah You dummy. Do You think she loves You?- he asked seriously.

-Of course she loves me- she answered proudly.

 

-So why she would leave You? She loves You- he added.

 

Haneul felt that she has big support in her beloved boyfriend. She also felt that Infinite are worrying a lot about her sister. At least once a day Infinite member messaged her to get information if something changed.

Unfortunately the answer was still "no".

 


 

-Hyunsoo how was at work?- HyunWoo asked his brother when he saw him going to the toilet in the early morning. 

-Oh it was so tiring as always. Maybe they will give me few days off for Christmas - he smiled playfully to his brother which he didn't see for more than year.

-So You're going to work today as well? They're using You too much! - he obtest. 

-Haha You know that I have to help people when they need me- he wink to his younger brother and entered the toilet.

 

Hyunsoo's shift was going to start at 8 pm so he had a lot of time to spend with his family. It was just the few days since he arrived to Seoul from Busan but he was busy as always. 

Except normal work he wanted to know more about the girl which catched his attention. She was simply so beautiful that he couldn't stop thinking about her. On the other hand he knew that his "thoughts" about that girl were far from proffesional.

 


 

-Myungsoo here You are- MoonSoo greet his brother who came back home after busy day filled with practises and meetings. He saw how exhausted his brother was but he had to talk with him about serious case which was the missing girl.

-Hyung...I called Haneul and she said that they still didn't find Asia- he looked very upset about the fact that they couldn't help at all. 

-I know MoonSoo but we can't do anything. I mean we're so helpless....- he tried to say something sensible but at that point he couldn't think about anything at all.

-I know so I decided to move out- younger guy broke the silent.

-W-where!?- L made a surprised face from hearing unexpected information.

-I want to stay by Haneul's side as long as she needs me...and I decided to help her even more to find Asia. You're not worrying hyung? She's our friend- his brother said angrily.

-Of course I'm worrying! We are worrying a lot! Especially Woo and Jong- he paused - they can't focus at all. 

-I know that they were the closer to her- MoonSoo replied.

-So I'm going to move out today. Mom already agreed for that- he end the talk with his brother, patted his arm and leave to pack his bag.

 


 

-How is she doing?- Hyunsoo asked his friend at work who've been checking patients at the morning's shift.

-Still the same. She get hit by something very hard and it caused concussion but honestly I can't find the reason why she's still in a coma. After 4 days she should woken up but it didn't happened- doctor sniffed.

-Oh I will go on and check on her- Hyunsoo bowed in front of his friend and left to check on a mysterious girl.

When he entered the room he saw her beautiful sleeping face. She seem so innocent and weak at the same time. He looked at her pale face with many bruises and scars. 

 

He had this feeling that he has to protect her. It doesn't matter that he neither talked nor meet her before. For him at this moment there was only her. He decided to take care of her.

-I will take care of You- he gently took her hand in his palms. 

-I will help You to get better so just wake up- he repeated softly still holding her hand.

 

Then he saw that her eyelids are slowly moving. His prayings were heard. He could only wait till she open her beautiful blue eyes. He couldn't be happier.